Destiny Thread (Bungie) - 9/9/14

haven't played this game in a minute but I hopped on to try out the DLC and it's telling me I have to purchase it, even though I bought the digital guardian edition. Anybody know why?

Been on my solo grind the past couple days gettin my gear ready for Hardmode DLC raid.

Picked up two new DLC auto rifles and a version 2 Vanquisher... They all hittin at 331 max damage.

Just maxed out Icebreaker and Truth to 331 aswell.

100 heavy ammo synths on each character with 100 reserves in the vault.

:x

Last edited:

Destiny dun love us man.

I dont eem have a Vex yet.

Yall keep your trophy guns b

Come see me with the cydonia 
bruh you have 2 gjallarhorns
mean.gif
6mSMb1q.jpg

If u guys doing the raid later and need one more and I'm on, hit me up. I still haven't don't it at all

I got 2 husk within 10 mins :lol: I ain't even a rank 3 yet tho so those trying to get a husk, I suggest getting a rank 3

Im impressed how yall balance all 3 of your characters...doing all the NFs, weeklys, dailys, and all those bounties daily. 

I struggled with just one. And now that my 2nd is at 28...its just a mess lol

Last edited:
Im impressed how yall balance all 3 of your characters...doing all the NFs, weeklys, dailys, and all those bounties daily. 

I struggled with just one. And now that my 2nd is at 28...its just a mess lol

My alts are trash compared to my main :lol: I barely keep up with the other two. Got a 28 Worlock and a 25 Titan

Last edited:
Been on my solo grind the past couple days gettin my gear ready for Hardmode DLC raid.

Picked up two new DLC auto rifles and a version 2 Vanquisher... They all hittin at 331 max damage.

Just maxed out Icebreaker and Truth to 331 aswell.

100 heavy ammo synths on each character with 100 reserves in the vault.

sick.gif
Just ran LFG Crota CP for the first time, took about 10 minutes with one wipe because of enrage. Left side tactic, swordsman didn't even want us to use heavy ammo on the first down's of each 2, so we didn't. Did it on 3 runs. Might not need all them heavy synths bruh. Only used two that time, and I didn't even need to because there heavy boxes littered around. 
Also, finally solo'd maze today. PS/ST gonna be on the come-up for raid smoothness. 

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom