Destiny Thread (Bungie) - 9/9/14

What was the bet 
nerd.gif

And that husk **** is ********. There's gotta be a step missing before its supposed to drop
This is where the original comment started...

I will eat my pubic hair if xur doesn't sell a gjallarhorn or an icebreaker tomorrow. This is gonna get buried so im safe.

Edit: Well ****....

Edit 2: Getting real sweaty, it is paramount that Xur sell Gjallahorn or Icebreaker so that I don't need a tooth pick to pick out the hairs. BUNGIE PLEASE YOU KNOW I WILL HAVE TO DO IT.

Edit 3: Sending a somewhat formal letter to bungie to scrap this RNG Xur stock and to put in one of the two guns tomorrow. Would you guys rather see me eating pubes or to get the exotic of your dreams? I think I know the answer and it doesn't involve hair.

Edit 4: as promised...recorded the video before i left for work and will but uploaded when I get back................this process requires Patience and Time
This was the thread where he posted the video, but the mods removed it
laugh.gif

What was the bet 
nerd.gif

And that husk **** is ********. There's gotta be a step missing before its supposed to drop
This is where the original comment started...

I will eat my pubic hair if xur doesn't sell a gjallarhorn or an icebreaker tomorrow. This is gonna get buried so im safe.

Edit: Well ****....

Edit 2: Getting real sweaty, it is paramount that Xur sell Gjallahorn or Icebreaker so that I don't need a tooth pick to pick out the hairs. BUNGIE PLEASE YOU KNOW I WILL HAVE TO DO IT.

Edit 3: Sending a somewhat formal letter to bungie to scrap this RNG Xur stock and to put in one of the two guns tomorrow. Would you guys rather see me eating pubes or to get the exotic of your dreams? I think I know the answer and it doesn't involve hair.

Edit 4: as promised...recorded the video before i left for work and will but uploaded when I get back................this process requires Patience and Time
This was the thread where he posted the video, but the mods removed it
laugh.gif

The Destiny Subreddit was hilarious that day. Every comment was literally, "Well it could be worse. You could be eating your own pubes..." 
sick.gif
mean.gif
laugh.gif

The Destiny Subreddit was hilarious that day. Every comment was literally, "Well it could be worse. You could be eating your own pubes..." 
sick.gif
mean.gif
laugh.gif
I just couldn't believe he actually went through with it AND posted the video of him doing so
sick.gif
mean.gif

I forwarded to the end and confirmed that he did in fact do it though
laugh.gif
mean.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

loving this game. I have only played the "story" so far and i have to say the "ending" to the story was god awful. It feels so incomplete that it made me kinda mad it just ended like that.

loving this game. I have only played the "story" so far and i have to say the "ending" to the story was god awful. It feels so incomplete that it made me kinda mad it just ended like that.
That's where the story actually begins. Somewhat. The story in Destiny is all over the place. Once you complete the first raid and the DLC raid, you'll be even more confused. But its addicting and fun.

Yall really struggling to get that husk of the pit?

Just do something else at the same time and don't worry about it.

Unless you're rank 3 with Eris or close to rank 3 it's worthless.

Yall really struggling to get that husk of the pit?

Just do something else at the same time and don't worry about it.

Unless you're rank 3 with Eris or close to rank 3 it's worthless.
word im in no hurry to get it. im sure by the time hard mode drops everybody will have it. no need for concentrated effort imo. and also we all know what happens when a gun is super hyped in destiny. it either comes out and is disappointing... or it delivers, so destiny nerfs it.

True True. 
laugh.gif

I didnt get the Mythoclast until about 8 days before the DLC dropped. I had done the VoG raid between 40-50 times. So this kind of thing isn't new to me. 

Fatebringer is dropped by templar on HM correct? Or is it from oracles? Need to work on a 2nd and 3rd.

Fatebringer is dropped by templar on HM correct? Or is it from oracles? Need to work on a 2nd and 3rd.

HM Templar.

I've been trying to get a 2nd and 3rd too (for each character)... I waited a VERY long time for my 1st one and haven't seen it since :smh:

Warlock solo Crota. He has other vids from this live stream. He did a full solo clear here with no GGhorn as well. Hunter is left now since a Titan already posted one.

Last edited:

HM Templar.

I've been trying to get a 2nd and 3rd too (for each character)... I waited a VERY long time for my 1st one and haven't seen it since
mean.gif
I'll trade you one for a mythoclast
laugh.gif
Got so many fatebringers I break em down on sight now
mean.gif

Bungie really needs to allow trading. They should make it so that you can only trade items that are of the same rarity and type though.

So you can trade an exotic primary for an exotic primary but can't trade a legendary heavy for legendary boots.

Semi-cheese found for the beginning maze inadvertently. Warlock was in the corner soloing the beginning and he fell down. You actually just fall back into the maze and everything has despawned and you just back through clear
laugh.gif

I finally got fatebringer from the raid this week. The explosiveness on the thralls really does help in the new raid :smokin

I really wish it had the new damage cap though :\

I also obtained an entire VoG raid set from my run, when before all I could get was 1 chest piece from like 10+ runs :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface:

I finally got fatebringer from the raid this week. The explosiveness on the thralls really does help in the new raid :smokin

I really wish it had the new damage cap though :\

I also obtained an entire VoG raid set from my run, when before all I could get was 1 chest piece from like 10+ runs :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface:
Got Praterion *sp Foil from hard VOG last week, never would have imagine.

Got Praterion *sp Foil from hard VOG last week, never would have imagine.

Foil is the ultimate exotic for my raid group. 20+ HM clears and we had 1 Foil, and I got it on our very last VoG run. It was my favorite fusion until the new Crota one. It still hits like a truck because there is no other fusion out there with the combo of charge rate and impact.

Back
Top Bottom