ATHEONS EPILOGUE

CRINE

Cant wait to be a pseudo lvl 30

aefeaewgewawrhrwhrwhwrhwrh

Titaness was gonna get mad burn but..... MAN

Congrats man! 
nthat.gif

Get that VoC to 300 ASAP!

Random, but I just realized that I better take the Dead Orbit mark off when I hand in the IB bounties, or I won't get the rep for them. I would've been heated to miss out on the rep from something that simple, lol

Went from being my favorite map to damn near being on the same level as the moon map
mean.gif
I didn't  think they were going to change it THAT much! It doesn't really flow well to me now. That and the map is larger than what it needs to be now also.

Went from being my favorite map to damn near being on the same level as the moon map
mean.gif
I didn't  think they were going to change it THAT much! It doesn't really flow well to me now. That and the map is larger than what it needs to be now also.
I gotta disagree. I think it improved the map. Pulling A closer to B stops the B-C advantage you'd have spawning on that side. Also the new box positions stop cross map sniping. And the new position at B lets it be more open. The new Heavy Ammo spawn at A is too easy to pick off for an opposing team, though.

The only addition Id like to see now is allowing people to shoot through the awning that covered old C point. Too easy to spawn trap C with a guy up there.

Last edited:
did back to back raids. came out with TLW (my 3rd) titan boots and hezen vengeance. shout to king, trublue, bobby, diamond, highduh, cisco, ballah and whoever else I didnt mention :pimp:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom