Destiny Thread (Bungie) - 9/9/14

Leveled up my alt to 20 and ran a solo nightfall. My reward was a dead orbit void fusion rifle. After I just bought the 77wizard. Was hoping Last Word would drop.

Anyone wanna run a normal raid Monday night around 10pm est?

That's on hard mode. But I'll run on my alt. I really need the chest and legs so I can hit 30.

Leveled up my alt to 20 and ran a solo nightfall. My reward was a dead orbit void fusion rifle. After I just bought the 77wizard. Was hoping Last Word would drop.

Anyone wanna run a normal raid Monday night around 10pm est?

That's on hard mode. But I'll run on my alt. I really need the chest and legs so I can hit 30.

I made the alt specifically so us unfortunate RNGers can run the raid on normal twice a week until we get to 30 via raid gear. Not all of us are as lucky as Wright ahem ahem :lol:

I made the alt specifically so us unfortunate RNGers can run the raid on normal twice a week until we get to 30 via raid gear. Not all of us are as lucky as Wright ahem ahem :lol:

Agreed. And then we can farm Aetheon at the end at least twice so I can get my damned head piece. Not everyone gets a Mythoclast the first time :smh:

Last edited:

I made the alt specifically so us unfortunate RNGers can run the raid on normal twice a week until we get to 30 via raid gear. Not all of us are as lucky as Wright ahem ahem
laugh.gif
Agreed. And then we can farm Aetheon at the end at least twice so I can get my damned head piece. Not everyone gets a Mythoclast the first time
mean.gif
I'll gladly send you the Piece-Of-Trash for any piece of Raid Armor. I'm literally the only one who hasn't had a single piece drop for them. But then they give me another GGHorn. It's a cruel world RNGesus. A Cruel Cruel World.

What Level are you? Any weapons maxed out? We usually do speed runs but might have a spot for you. Not trying to spend more than 2 hours on it.

Only negative on running with my alt is that I don't have my WoL buff yet. Still only halfway done with my talent trees for defender and striker.

What Level are you? Any weapons maxed out? We usually do speed runs but might have a spot for you. Not trying to spend more than 2 hours on it.
Only negative on running with my alt is that I don't have my WoL buff yet. Still only halfway done with my talent trees for defender and striker.
Yeah, I only have Gunslinger halfway done but it's more than enough to get me by. I'll eventually get to Bladedancer but not quite yet. The good thing is I can just leave my Exotic helm for Gunslinger on my alt and not have to switch back and forth so both characters can stay at 29. Just have to switch weapons back and forth. Kinda annoying but I'm not complaining.

I need to do another raid run with my alt warlock i just got to lvl 20 over the weekend.  Invite if you guys wanna help, i got maxed out VoC and IB from my main.   PSN: DOOOM_PhD

27 and no. Primary does 247 special 257 and I have a rare heavy 246. I guess should be doing nightfall huh :lol:

27 and no. Primary does 247 special 257 and I have a rare heavy 246. I guess should be doing nightfall huh
laugh.gif
27 should be alright, you wanna get your weapons ranked up though. It really makes a difference in the Vault of Glass. 

I mean at this point you should have higher damage weapons. They don't necessarily have to be void, but more damage. Nightfall is a necessity to run weekly yes. It's a free exotic/legendary/coins (if you are wrightone86 wrightone86 . :lol:

Yeah I haven't done any night falls yet so I kno I should. Primary is cryptic dragon and special icebreaker. Just gotta lvl them..

Yeah I haven't done any night falls yet so I kno I should. Primary is cryptic dragon and special icebreaker. Just gotta lvl them..

Yea see that's a solid weapon. Level both of those. Make sure to do your daily and a public event. That's a chance of 4 shards or 4 energies, or any combination of a few of those.

Yeah. Had been focusing on my light lvl. I'm like one upgrade from 28 now so I will be shifting focus to weapons

Do bounties to get easy xp to level up your weapons quickly.

Yup, and here's a hint, when you finish you public event and open your mail to get the extra reward. Make sure to have whatever equipment you need leveled because that gives you an extra 5000 XP.

Going to run the weekly heroic on 28 tonight too. One of the bounties is kill the Nexus. Might as well get Strange Coins out of it too on my alt.

Going to run the weekly heroic on 28 tonight too. One of the bounties is kill the Nexus. Might as well get Strange Coins out of it too on my alt.

I'll go with you, we can literally knock out 4 bounties on that one run.

Yup, and here's a hint, when you finish you public event and open your mail to get the extra reward. Make sure to have whatever equipment you need leveled because that gives you an extra 5000 XP.

Oh this I did not kno. zero23 zero23 did you do nightfall on ur alt already?

Yep. Solo'ed it last night. Void Burn FTW.

Yea I did it with Wright just in case I died, which I did a few times without the survivability perks not opened yet on my talent tree :smh:

I'm still tight that I got a 2nd Suros. I don't know whether to shard it for energies or what. I wanted something that I didn't have already. Man I have to say the RNGesus prayer next time lol.

Last edited:
What you get from the nightfall Zero? Biggie got another Suros and he was mad. I had to convince him not to shard it :lol: :x

Yea we almost wiped on the nexus boss. Damn minotaur splash damage got us. Had to pop the rebirth and got up and killed him so we didn't get sent to orbit :lol:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom