Destiny Thread (Bungie) - 9/9/14

:stoneface: :x :smh:

Bruh....I can't even imagine how you feel about that now....

That is crazy though because that Thesan sounds just like the Susanoo. I will say though, I kept telling myself that it looked different than what I remembered. Ironically, I think your class matched the burn of the fusion you were using as well, so it made me think you were using the Warlock one too :lol:

It sucks. I really wish Bungie would add the weapon quest back to the kiosk so it can be reacquired...

On another note: Anyone having a tough time with Timekeeper this week? I really cannot get a feel for this map. And talk about uneven spawns!

I figured out how to be successful on Timekeeper: be a Gunslinger, rock the Spine, and stick grenades to everything :lol:

Also, if anyone hasn't taken the time to get a Grasp of Malok to drop, I highly, HIGHLY recommend it. This thing is a mix between a Pulse and an Auto and it's dope! I was lucky to get one with Braced Frame (but no other useful perks), and I haven't used anything else since. Will be helping others get one and hopefully can get one with BF and GHF.

The drops were dope on Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday.  But then **** went really, really slow when the weekend came.

I think Bungie nerfed it............damn teasers.  Granted, I am now farming for Iron Banner loot at Rank 5 (both my characters are rank 5, I"m just in it for infusion fuel)

Last edited:
I figured out how to be successful on Timekeeper: be a Gunslinger, rock the Spine, and stick grenades to everything
laugh.gif

Also, if anyone hasn't taken the time to get a Grasp of Malok to drop, I highly, HIGHLY recommend it. This thing is a mix between a Pulse and an Auto and it's dope! I was lucky to get one with Braced Frame (but no other useful perks), and I haven't used anything else since. Will be helping others get one and hopefully can get one with BF and GHF.
I basically only run Spine with Tripmines in Crucible. Double Throwing Knives, Double Grenades and Golden Gun. Still bothers me that some builds can tank a tripmine and a Precision throwing knife throw. Especially the Throwing Knife Precision hit. Should be OHK.

I basically only run Spine with Tripmines in Crucible. Double Throwing Knives, Double Grenades and Golden Gun. Still bothers me that some builds can tank a tripmine and a Precision throwing knife throw. Especially the Throwing Knife Precision hit. Should be OHK.

I do know that you also have THREE Hunters, so that makes sense hahaha. But foreal, Trips are so good. When I switch back to my main (Warlock), I miss those Tripmines immensely.

Definitely frustrating when the 196 pops up and nothing in the kill feed... And with the knives, I've developed a move where I hipfire one pulse burst, then immediately toss that knife; headshot=instakill and body=burnout.

I do know that you also have THREE Hunters, so that makes sense hahaha. But foreal, Trips are so good. When I switch back to my main (Warlock), I miss those Tripmines immensely.

Definitely frustrating when the 196 pops up and nothing in the kill feed... And with the knives, I've developed a move where I hipfire one pulse burst, then immediately toss that knife; headshot=instakill and body=burnout.
THAT'S the move I've been doing too. Works especially great with pulses for me. I've been getting really good with precision Knife Throws though. Def an artful skill and should be rewarded as such. Nothing more satisfying than precision killing a Doctrine of Passing spammer with a throwing knife. 

THAT'S the move I've been doing too. Works especially great with pulses for me. I've been getting really good with precision Knife Throws though. Def an artful skill and should be rewarded as such. Nothing more satisfying than precision killing a Doctrine of Passing spammer with a throwing knife. 
I'd say hitting a Hammer Titan just as he pulls with a Gold Gun shot has to be up there.

I'd say hitting a Hammer Titan just as he pulls with a Gold Gun shot has to be up there.
That one is def up there along with the team dancing in a Titan Bubble then seeing either a Biggie Bomb, or Golden Gun third shot with combustion or a striker Titan smash them all to oblivion.

That one is def up there along with the team dancing in a Titan Bubble then seeing either a Biggie Bomb, or Golden Gun third shot with combustion or a striker Titan smash them all to oblivion.

I have to add sniping a self-res after putting them down the first time :D

]

edit: Don't mind the rest of the video, that's just me and my clanmates playing 3v3 together.

Last edited:
Bros i need help. Ok i havent played much pvp. I started playing heavy like three months ago. Guns in games dont piss me off but this mita wtf man. How can i combat this gun man? I usually run pulses(iron banner pulse) i can kill everything but mita users. Any suggestions?

Bros i need help. Ok i havent played much pvp. I started playing heavy like three months ago. Guns in games dont piss me off but this mita wtf man. How can i combat this gun man? I usually run pulses(iron banner pulse) i can kill everything but mita users. Any suggestions?

If you have a good pulse keep using it. Engage a mida user in mid to close range. Harder to land consistent head shots with a mida when you are consistently landing your own head shots. Mida is good at what it does right now. Nothing overpowered about it really. Now if you snipe and complain about it then I have no remorse because something needs to be able to counter a sniper at that range and a hard hitting scout is exactly that.

Back
Top Bottom