Did/Will you preorder Destiny

• Yes

Votes: 35 59.3%
  • No

Votes: 14 23.7%
  • Still on the fence

Votes: 10 16.9%

• Total voters
Idc i love D2 not like D1 but i love it. D1 was my first fps i never played 007 socom halo ect back in the day. D1 was my first exposure to online gaming lol.

Wouldn't really matter what they play it on.........since they're playing an inferior game from the start
tenor.gif

Idc i love D2 not like D1 but i love it. D1 was my first fps i never played 007 socom halo ect back in the day. D1 was my first exposure to online gaming lol.
Wow

Until next week where it is back to DEAD **** again

6v6 definitely opened up the flood gates of that damn teamshot meta.......but we still need better weapons AND a reformed weapon loadout b4 they can convince me to come home permanently

Honestly, I'd rather they just lower ttk to D1 standards, boost in air accuracy, and make the radar work like it did in D1 except make the range shorter. It never made sense to give players constant access to one hit kill weapons (especially after what they did to snipers at the end of y2).

Honestly, I'd rather they just lower ttk to D1 standards, boost in air accuracy, and make the radar work like it did in D1 except make the range shorter. It never made sense to give players constant access to one hit kill weapons (especially after what they did to snipers at the end of y2).

ALL OF THIS...........this is what they have to do if they want me to even put down money on that Fall expansion

I really wasnt feeling this 6v6 at first. Some if these maps are way to small for 6v6 but after a few games and adjusting mybplay style its kool imo

I really wasnt feeling this 6v6 at first. Some if these maps are way to small for 6v6 but after a few games and adjusting mybplay style its kool imo

Some of the smaller maps were the only things flawed about the 6v6 (since these maps were created when 4v4 was first implemented), but other than that............it finally felt like Destiny PvP again reverting to the 6v6 format.

Yeah there was still team shotting, but it wasn't "infectious" and "viral" as it was when it was 4v4. There was more 1-2 guys on each team attempting to force a flank and split-up a team shot huddle than ever before, and it finally made things............FUN.

Now if only the finally raise up that Time-To-Kill AND put snipers & shotties back into their own separate slot AWAY from the other "heavies," then we'll be back to normalcy in PvP.

They probably need to stop spawning so much heeavy if we revert to that.

Btw was working from home today and was bored. Played all the adventures as I never touched them and must say that their small stories are better than the actual story.

It definitely foreshadows Osiris, the next DLC on mars with Rasputin and the September DLC with orxyx’s sister taking control of the hive and taken.

They probably need to stop spawning so much heeavy if we revert to that.

I have a feeling the guys at the Content Creator Summit may have most likely mentioned that to the Bungie devs, and it'll probably be implemented later in the future when 6v6 is made permanent again ("Heavy spam" was one of the top complaints for 6v6 Iron Banner besides bad spawns and small maps)

Speaking of that "Summit"

Last edited:
I’ll watch that later but I know they have large NDAs until sometime after E3. And even bigger ones until sometime in the summer.

Eh the video is whatever, it's just Datto.

If you want some info from the Summit that you "don't have to watch," the entire DestinyTheGame subreddit's first page is entirely full of "first thoughts" and "my experiences" from the Community Summit.

And even more shocking results from the Summit, they hired one of the YouTubers/Streamers as a temporary Bungie employee through it

Last edited:
Eh the video is whatever, it's just Datto.

If you want some info from the Summit that you "don't have to watch," the entire DestinyTheGame subreddit's first page is entirely full of "first thoughts" and "my experiences" from the Community Summit.

And even more shocking results from the Summit, they hired one of the YouTubers/Streamers as a temporary Bungie employee through it

I remember holtzman from the planet destiny youtube channel, this is well deserved comeup for him.

Anybody watch the twitch reveal?
Yeah, looked they included something for everybody, new multi rate of fire pulse for the competitive pvp players, a prison of elders type hoard mode for pve players and some buffed exotics. I'm glad they didn't go all out with the story mode reveal, the last one lost a lot of hype with me cus they showed too much too soon imo.

Yeah, looked they included something for everybody, new multi rate of fire pulse for the competitive pvp players, a prison of elders type hoard mode for pve players and some buffed exotics. I'm glad they didn't go all out with the story mode reveal, the last one lost a lot of hype with me cus they showed too much too soon imo.
POE type hoard mode im sold :pimp: gotta get my titan max level now.

D2_DLC2_Exotic_Suros_Regime.0.jpg

**** a Uriel's Gift, a Positive Outlook, an Origin Story, or a Prosecutor.............the real Auto King is back.

.........still ain't paying for **** until I see the September Expansion's plans to "resolve problems"

Back
Top Bottom