Did/Will you preorder Destiny

• Yes

Votes: 35 59.3%
  • No

Votes: 14 23.7%
  • Still on the fence

Votes: 10 16.9%

• Total voters
Random rolls are not confirmed coming back. They said they are considering a way to bring randomness or a way to generate different slots. How this occur they don’t want to announce

While weapon slot changes are coming they don’t want the same way that they were in D1. Be careful how you interpret what was said.

Random rolls are not confirmed coming back. They said they are considering a way to bring randomness or a way to generate different slots. How this occur they don’t want to announce

While weapon slot changes are coming they don’t want the same way that they were in D1. Be careful how you interpret what was said.

That is how I interpreted this sudden news as well.

The fact they finally addressed it now though is a bit surprising too DESPITE it being complained to everyone since October.

Man i fired this up today. I gotta admit not bad at all. Still a long way to go. I see dudes still sending hate mail in pvp lol

:frown: i was bored lol i need a shooter only decent one out imo.
36EBF243-C4C2-4436-A861-48C7887984C8.gif

Sucks for the ppl that were forced to buy both DLCs in order to get the collector's edition on RD.........they'd be wasting money staying on hiatus until the rumored Sept. expansion where "everything could be fixed"

GL biggie62 biggie62 and @zero23 on that one lol

Man i fired this up today. I gotta admit not bad at all. Still a long way to go. I see dudes still sending hate mail in pvp lol

I tried it for 2-3 days, then put it back down............realizing that even with the "Vigilence buff" that the PvP meta is BORING AF until they can figure out a new weapons system that separates snipers & shotties (& fusions i suppose) from rockets & grenade launchers.

Sucks for the ppl that were forced to buy both DLCs in order to get the collector's edition on RD.........they'd be wasting money staying on hiatus until the rumored Sept. expansion where "everything could be fixed"

GL biggie62 biggie62 and @zero23 on that one lol

I tried it for 2-3 days, then put it back down............realizing that even with the "Vigilence buff" that the PvP meta is BORING AF until they can figure out a new weapons system that separates snipers & shotties (& fusions i suppose) from rockets & grenade launchers.

I mean I’ll play dlc 2 just because I did purchase it. But regarding the major expansion coming out in the fall. Yea not sure about that one.

I mean I’ll play dlc 2 just because I did purchase it. But regarding the major expansion coming out in the fall. Yea not sure about that one.
Bungie hasn't earned anyone's purchase of a September expansion yet, and I say this as someone that experienced the new sandbox update after 2-3 days. So I don't blame you there.

The Iron Banner delay is lame sauce, which means I couldn't even experiment how the new sandbox looks with the newly revamped 6v6 mode in PvP. But it probably wouldn't have changed the PvP issues that are still lingering around, as far as the slow Time-To-Kill is concerned (it would probably make Team Shotting worse with multiple 3-on-1s happening from one team).

The "so-called" details on the new weapons system that they're working on this summer PLUS whether or not they finally fix Time-To-Kill in the PvP finally (sandbox update was the right step for other weapons, but everything overall is still slow AF for killing opponents), that should be the determining factor IMO of whether or not people should buy the fall expansion or not.

If the new weapons system doesn't bring back the variety of weapon loadouts that we had in D1 (or at the very least, put shotties, snipers and fusions back into their own separate weapon slot SO that they can be used alongside Rockets & Grenade Launchers), my copy of D2 will be getting traded-in for Super Smash Bros. on the Nintendo Switch

Wow I still can't believe D2 bombed so hard :smh:

Crazy I thought this game was going to hold it down like D1 did.

I was expecting it to be "The Game" sort of like how D1, Halo 3, MW2, BLOPS 2, GTA (except 4), Zelda's... where they held down their generations for multiple years and was the go to game with a lasting community for multiple years.

Fortnite has the crown at the moment, but I think COD: BLOPS 4 is going to be one of the best COD's of all time... Treyarch hasn't missed yet.

COD is trash. Same **** every year since 2007.

Sometimes change isn't always good... D2 is perfect example.

I get what you mean same crap every year, but there have been changes to COD (good and bad) since 2007 and they experimented with different things.

Sports games are the "same **** every year since last gen" you're basically paying for an updated roster.

I mean how much can you change a killing simulator where you supposed to kill the other team. Most you can do is change the game mechanics and loadouts, perks, weapons... and COD does that, but at the end of the day you still have to go and kill that's what COD is about.

Every game has a purpose and it's hard to deviate from it, and if you do you can alienate the core audience.

Halo: Reach started the death of Halo and it's been downhill since, although I like Halo 5 and think it's good. That major change from Halo 3 to Reach caused one of the top gaming franchises to fall and is no longer a top contender that gamers are looking forward to anymore.

Best COD was COD4 when kill perks were t OD and the game was about gun engagements. WAW still continued that. Once MW2 came out it became over the top.

Back
Top Bottom