Votes: 35 59.3%
  • No

Votes: 14 23.7%
  • Still on the fence

Votes: 10 16.9%

• Total voters
Who y'all going with for Faction Rally?

dead_orbit.png

Probably Dead Orbit for black shaders, but I might rep all three on different characters if they all have gear I might want.

Xur on the Rig

You can get Wardcliff Coil, ACD/0 Feedback Fence, Foetracer, and Sunbracers

Last edited:
Yeah smh the feeling when you wait for his *** to appear and you have everything.

Must be nice to have everything

Copping teh coil and feedbackss

Im not farming for exotics this time around. Im just auto copping whatever xur brings that I dont have. Which is everything smh

Must be nice to have everything

Copping teh coil and feedbackss

Im not farming for exotics this time around. Im just auto copping whatever xur brings that I dont have. Which is everything smh

I need some stuff thought. Nighthawk, that Titan Chest that reloads autos and some other stuff.

I need some stuff thought. Nighthawk, that Titan Chest that reloads autos and some other stuff.
The armors that reload are great. I've been rocking the Peacekeeper legs which auto-reload SMG's. Riskrunner and Mini Tool :pimp:

Anyone know if that unlimited anomaly cheese still works in the Nightfall? I'm trying to do the Prestige version but I know there's no chance unless we have mad time to work with :lol:.

Really wasted 3 hours on the Pleasure Gardens portion of the Raid. My team was ganging up on the dogs instead of individually assigning ourselves to one each.

I'm sick. And feel stupid as hell too.

Yup we realized this day two. With 48x buff everyone can kill a dog some can kill a dog quick enough to go help someone who having trouble. It work so like a charm ever since that day dogs are a breeze.

Trash smh

I’d suggest you scoop those foetracers for pvp. When you take off an another players sheild you start doing precision damage to them no matter where you shoot them. Not so trash to me. Def picking up the coil tho.

Foetracer is def beeast

Started my hunter on Monday and shes already at 295 without the raid. Alot easier to lvl up other classes imo

I got a bunch of exotics for her too yesterday from powerful engrams, 3 pairs of stompees, some exotic chest i dont remember the name, nighthawk, and 2 foetracer

Gonna do the titan sunday/monday

im missing alot of pieces too. Most of the warlocks pieces. I guess now only a few hunter pieces. Didnt to titan yet but i bought the gloves last week and getting the gloves this week.

Im missing all of weapons pretty much

Yup we realized this day two. With 48x buff everyone can kill a dog some can kill a dog quick enough to go help someone who having trouble. It work so like a charm ever since that day dogs are a breeze.

I’d suggest you scoop those foetracers for pvp. When you take off an another players sheild you start doing precision damage to them no matter where you shoot them. Not so trash to me. Def picking up the coil tho.
Already have it and use it daily. No running around corners on me

Killed most of my legendary shards this week for infusing my main hunter during "the grind week."

*sighs* I only wanted the Coil

Bungie think they slick faction wars hmmm huh for honor been had that. I'm pretty sure other games had it before for honor too.

It's pretty much a mix of COD and Halo, I would say it's just as pick up and play friendly as COD.

So yes.

Sweat man that's sounds awesome. I missed out on Halo but also loved the concept and setting.

biggie62 biggie62 I really can't mess with any game that doesn't have some serious RPG elements, this sounds in my lane.

Back
Top Bottom