Did/Will you preorder Destiny

• Yes

Votes: 35 59.3%
  • No

Votes: 14 23.7%
  • Still on the fence

Votes: 10 16.9%

• Total voters
Also I got the luminous clan rewards yesterday, but I stopped getting clan credit for heroic missions though :smh:

I then did a patrol and it went up by 5% and I just straight did partrols until I got that milestone update and it was on.

I think I could have made it to 280 if I didn't mess up and replace the purple mod with a blue mod on my chest piece thus losing 5 light level on my chest piece :smh:

I was going to dismantle my exotic boots into a purple so could have raised up the light level a bit.

Will try again today but my chick was tight I was up last night trying to raise it :lol:

Remember, you need to make the mods to add to your gear. Getting those +5 power to all your gear will get you past the 290 hump. I hit 300 with my Hunter and 299 with my Warlock (hasn't hit the raid yet). This is a CRUCIAL part. Don't waste your time trying to farm getting up incrementally without putting mods onto your gear. Even if you don't care about the gear, throw it on there to bump you up. Get those purple mods put onto your legendaries then the blue/legendary engrams will decrypt much higher. Also the Weekly Power Engrams will decrypt very high too.

Last edited:
Is the nightfall like really hard? My normal controller broke so I'm using some cheap thing for the time being and it doesn't have the right hack for my headset. And I don't feel like having the other 2 people *****ing to me constantly about not having a mic

Is the nightfall like really hard? My normal controller broke so I'm using some cheap thing for the time being and it doesn't have the right hack for my headset. And I don't feel like having the other 2 people *****ing to me constantly about not having a mic

Use the time glitch.

I'll try to find a video of it, but I'm at work and I think the block youstube from me :smh:

We did it yesterday and it was still tough even going in with like 12 minutes to the last guy.

He kept disappearing but I was living up to the screen name and caught the F'er and unleashed like 8 straight grenade launcher hits right to his face.

Then the ultimate cheese we had him all the way down with like 2-3 minutes left and the game started trying to cheese us. All dying at the same time so couldn't revive and had to wait like 20 seconds in between, more than regular ads and minions :smh: then the ultimate cheese... yo the whole floor was electrified and we were dying and could barely move.

But I was able to jump on this thing and saw that fool coming and tethered his **** and we took him out with like 27 seconds left.

Remember, you need to make the mods to add to your gear. Getting those +5 power to all your gear will get you past the 290 hump. I hit 300 with my Hunter and 299 with my Warlock (hasn't hit the raid yet). This is a CRUCIAL part. Don't waste your time trying to farm getting up incrementally without putting mods onto your gear. Even if you don't care about the gear, throw it on there to bump you up. Get those purple mods put onto your legendaries then the blue/legendary engrams will decrypt much higher. Also the Weekly Power Engrams will decrypt very high too.

But the thing is you cannot buy those mods until you are 280 and now I have to wait until next week for the reset until I can probably hit that 280 because nobody really raiding on XB1 like htat yet and that's the only milestone I have left for this week that could give me powerful gear. Those that do have their own crew already so it's looking like straight LFG for this and it's going to be hard to try to do it with randoms.

At 287 now.

Beat the Nightfall using one of the anomaly exploits. Then finally got the Rat King for our last clan member using the same exploit.

Hitting the Raid tonight.

But the thing is you cannot buy those mods until you are 280 and now I have to wait until next week for the reset until I can probably hit that 280 because nobody really raiding on XB1 like htat yet and that's the only milestone I have left for this week that could give me powerful gear. Those that do have their own crew already so it's looking like straight LFG for this and it's going to be hard to try to do it with randoms.

Can't you get at least one powerful engram from Trials? I'm at 285, but I still don't feel like I'm ready for the Raid. I feel like 290 is the number.

Is the PS4 weapon that comes with the game any good I never claimed my code think I'm level 18 190 light lol but I'm getting there slept a ridiculously long time yesterday and today after an edible and a xan so I'll probably be trying to get to 20 tonight think im getting close to the end of the story

Ghaul be a goon

If you mean the cold heart then yes that gun is amazing it’s def one of the best guns for the boss of the raid so I try to put as many auto rifles into that thing as possible

Can't you get at least one powerful engram from Trials? I'm at 285, but I still don't feel like I'm ready for the Raid. I feel like 290 is the number.

I've only ran trials like once I think in D1 and never had a crew that ran it like that.

I'll be the first to admit I'm not good at the PvP in Destiny.

I thought you only get rewarded in trials if you win or make it to the lighthouse or is it just participate and you'll get rewarded.

I was killing in crucible yesterday, but now it seems things are capped at either 269 or 274 and I'm already past those light levels.

Well then you aren’t living up to your name since you ain’t putting in that work

Quite the opposite all I've doing is putting in work to raise my light level with the exception of the raid.

I don't play the game 24/7 or daily though just when I can and have the time to do so, and I don't expect to hit like 300 off of causal play.

Remember that max light until next DLC is set at 350 and when the DLC hits whatever youre doing now you will just have to do all over again. LOL.
Also, they nerfed any type of powerleveling on alts of the same class... I got rewarded for all 3 nightfalls last week, this week only one. These are all blanket nerfs that Bungie will not talk about.

304 LIGHT on my Titan... 302 with the guns I'd actually use.
I deleted one Titan and started a Hunter.

I've only ran trials like once I think in D1 and never had a crew that ran it like that.

I'll be the first to admit I'm not good at the PvP in Destiny.

I thought you only get rewarded in trials if you win or make it to the lighthouse or is it just participate and you'll get rewarded.

I was killing in crucible yesterday, but now it seems things are capped at either 269 or 274 and I'm already past those light levels.

Trials didn't have level advantages last week, so everyone is on the same playing field. I'm not sure if that was just for the first weekend or if it's permanently like that now.

You get engrams at 3 wins, 5 wins, 7 wins and then another engram for going flawless. There are also 3 challenges, such as killing 150 opponents as a group, etc. Those challenges are fairly easy to knock out with one Trials card. I'll say that it seemed easy enough to just do the challenges and get to 5 wins, so there's incentive for playing Trials, even if you don't go flawless. There's also a Milestone to knock out which I know gives you a Powerful Engram for sure.

Trials didn't have level advantages last week, so everyone is on the same playing field. I'm not sure if that was just for the first weekend or if it's permanently like that now.

You get engrams at 3 wins, 5 wins, 7 wins and then another engram for going flawless. There are also 3 challenges, such as killing 150 opponents as a group, etc. Those challenges are fairly easy to knock out with one Trials card. I'll say that it seemed easy enough to just do the challenges and get to 5 wins, so there's incentive for playing Trials, even if you don't go flawless. There's also a Milestone to knock out which I know gives you a Powerful Engram for sure.

Cool thanks I'll see about this.

Solo queing in the crucible is a straight up disease.
I've never been team shot this many times in my life... Full fireteams running in packs chasin me like I owe them bread or something. SMH.

I saw you doing that nightfall yesterday without me :smh:

How many runs do you need Bes?
I got one more Titan that I can run with you... Maybe two runs if I can get my Hunter to 20 before reset.

One or two runs. My Hunter and maybe my Warlock too. Warlock is 268 right now I think, so it's NF ready.

Solo queing in the crucible is a straight up disease.
I've never been team shot this many times in my life... Full fireteams running in packs chasin me like I owe them bread or something. SMH.
That crucible milestone is really toxic to solo. I guess being its win or lose, folks either try or just walk around to get killed and make the match quicker

One or two runs. My Hunter and maybe my Warlock too. Warlock is 268 right now I think, so it's NF ready.
Yup. I'll run it with you. We tryin to get a raid in atleast once before reset too.

That crucible milestone is really toxic to solo. I guess being its win or lose, folks either try or just walk around to get killed and make the match quicker
I'd rather not run crucible then solo que ever again. LOL.

I'm down to raid this weekend.

Back
Top Bottom