Did/Will you preorder Destiny

• Yes

Votes: 35 59.3%
  • No

Votes: 14 23.7%
  • Still on the fence

Votes: 10 16.9%

• Total voters
PS4 heads shoot a friend request if we aren't friends yet online. Just put NT in the msg, peeSN_id

The RNG gods, they've blessed me today.........I've gotten another exotic engram as a Crucible postgame reward, now I have 3 exotic engrams total :emoji_pray:

Question: so I originally joined the NTBO clan and picked up the crucible engram. Then when I saw everybody join TMT I switched up. Now I see that we've earned the crucible and nightfall engrams but I can't claim them. I'm still earning rep though. Is it because I switched?

Got the Hallowfire Heart from a clan engram :pimp:

I've been running activities all night, so hopefully I was able to actually contribute.

I looked and it's says that I'm 5000/5000 for weekly personal contribution.

What are engrams capped at?

Purple legendaries are capped at 270, exotics can go to the MAX LEVEL

Got the Hallowfire Heart from a clan engram :pimp:

I've been running activities all night, so hopefully I was able to actually contribute.

I looked and it's says that I'm 5000/5000 for weekly personal contribution.

We're 1500 XP away from reaching Clan Level 2, and from what I recall.......each person's contribution to the clan per activity is usually around 500 XP

F spectrum man. Internet been down 1.5hr. been trying to game when i got home from work until reset

DJf9chIVYAAT_as.jpg

Best I could do.

Held out on handing in 3 of the lumious engram milestones. Completed on early bc I didtn know better.

Doing the milestones stufff again tomorrow should throw me over the 280 top hopefullly

Warmachine85 Warmachine85 lol I have the shader you were talking about. It dropped as part of the crucible rewards

RNG already playing games with me.

Exotic engrams have only given me old armor from D2:rofl:

Starfire protcol and 2 sonbreakres or whatever new name they gave them :stoneface:

With the weekly reset about to come in a few hours, if you haven't claimed your "powerful rewards" milestones........DO IT NOW even if you're below light level 265.

Those milestones are weekly, so you will be able to restart them up again starting tomorrow

With the weekly reset about to come in a few hours, if you haven't claimed your "powerful rewards" milestones........DO IT NOW even if you're below light level 265.

Those milestones are weekly, so you will be able to restart them up again starting tomorrow

Did this earlier to get to 265. It was a great help cuz I was struggling to make it out of 240 :smh:

Ending the night at 282. Grind is rough lol.

I saw a dude in the tower that was 295. His highest piece was a 299 warlock bond.

I'm still holding onto my 3 exotic engrams until I actually reach 270, that is the only thing I'm gonna maintain. But yeah, those weekly milestones had to be released........especially since they were gonna reset later today anyway.

Finally beat the Nightfall Strike tonight. Right at the damn buzzer. Sitting at 265 right now. The grindage continues on with the reset. :pimp:

It's not like people are awake this early to game anyway........Bungie is obviously setting up the net protocol for the weekly reset.

Back
Top Bottom