Did/Will you preorder Destiny

• Yes

Votes: 35 59.3%
  • No

Votes: 14 23.7%
  • Still on the fence

Votes: 10 16.9%

• Total voters
Hint for everyone still stuck in that 200 to 265 level struggle: Get the scouting report maps and treasure maps from Cayde-6. The scouting report maps will help you find chests for both planetary vender tokens AND possible legendary engrams. I got an exotic and a legendary out of one of those loot chests from Cayde's scouting report maps.

everyonee make surw you go see hawthorne to get the clan banner. With that you can make clan points, level the clan up and get clan rewards/perks

Hit the soft cap of 265. I already did the Flashpoint and Crucible joints smh. Trying to knock out the Nightfall strike for powerful gear.

You want to see something broken. Hunter best piece. Can solo an ultra with that thing

Vigilance Wing + Uriel's Gift = Instantly good at PVP

Mida Mini tool is some nonsense tho :smh:

Multi-tool too. Combo is unfair :smh:

Last edited:
I requested to join the clan

Think I'm level 11, I'm basically running around doing the story and other little side missions

We are close to 100k. For those that haven't try to contribute some time into it. It's like 500 rep per mission on an alt or some public events if you haven't done so. Clan levels are limited to 1 per week so getting to level 1 will help get us to the subsequent levels quicker.

Attachments

• IMG_1589.PNG
    IMG_1589.PNG
    684.9 KB · Views: 11
Some people in the NT TMT clan I don't have on my PSN friends list.

PSN ID: Traponejr.

Rookies my clan been at lvl 2 with only 8 people smh TMT my *** jks lol

Sure if everyone would level all 3 characters like I did it wouldn't be an issue but not everyone spends the time. I spent way too much time playing this game this week

Back
Top Bottom