Derrick Rose Is Overrated

are people really calling d. rose overrated
indifferent.gif
shut up

Originally Posted by yungmatt

Seymore CAKE wrote:
Whats there to get carried away about Matt???

Im not sure what the voting is lookin like but his only possible way in realistically is if Bosh takes the starting 4 over KG and he gets the last spot..

Rajon
Joe
Bosh
Pierce
Lee
Mo
____

i hope mo does not go to the all star game......and personally i think rondo is overrated just my opinion

I think AI and KG skip the game due to injury. If that happens and you assume JJ and CB4 get starting nods. D-Rose should definitely be in.

Never argue w/ Seymore about anything CHicago related.

He can't be un-biased
laugh.gif

But as for the topic at hand....That boy Pooh been looking like a machine lately....

Originally Posted by dreClark

Never argue w/ Seymore about anything CHicago related.

He can't be un-biased
laugh.gif

But as for the topic at hand....That boy Pooh been looking like a machine lately....

Complete Untruth. I'll be the first to tell you that Kanye is a @#%%* ! Now! How Do You Like Them Apples. Huh Dre??? HUH???

Every good game??? He's been on his grizzly for the past 2months check the stats
laugh.gif

Coincidentally... this thread seemed to disappear right as that happened... Hmmmmm
laugh.gif

this thread hasn't disappeared.....all he can do is that same damn play...luckily the wizards were dumb enough to keep giving it up *shrugs*

I Had Just Said This In The Official Bulls Thread, But My Man Pooh Deserves to be in that ASG.......... A.I. is my man no doubt, but starting in the ASG? Thesefans must be out their rabbit @## mind!!

Originally Posted by Black Jesus

this thread hasn't disappeared.....all he can do is that same damn play...luckily the wizards were dumb enough to keep giving it up *shrugs*

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
Word G??? You're Wrong & Lawry's

Originally Posted by Seymore CAKE

Originally Posted by Black Jesus

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
Word G??? You're Wrong & Lawry's
Tell 'em Sey.....I dont care if he "does that same play" 20 times a game...37 points is 37 points....and a nice W

(Jay-Z)haters(/Jay-Z)

This thread should have been locked up a long time ago...although the bulls do not have a winning record, Rose has been playing extremely well, taking aleadership role on offense

He might be able to creep in as the 3rd pg in ASG....Rondo will get the nod ahead of him...he has surpassed Devin Harris though

off topic, but are those signature shoes? I been thinking about switching to Adidas for hooping, looks like I found my match.

Originally Posted by Seymore CAKE

Every good game??? He's been on his grizzly for the past 2months check the stats
laugh.gif

Coincidentally... this thread seemed to disappear right as that happened... Hmmmmm
laugh.gif

word ... my son been going in lately ... haters disappearing like dallas haters everytime the cowboys win a game
23 pts 7 asst 5 rebs... for the month of jan...
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by kix4kix

off topic, but are those signature shoes? I been thinking about switching to Adidas for hooping, looks like I found my match.
This is the signature shoe he started off the season with. He really started spazing when he switched it up to the shoes in the pics on theprevious page though.
pADIDAS1-5964373_pattern_w345a.jpg

I forgot the name of the shoes he's wearing now. It's a Team shoe, though, with a zip up front cover....

Back
Top Bottom