Derrick Rose Is Overrated

Originally Posted by CasperJr

no matter wat you think those who was in here talkin crazy look like damn fools now point blank
how? like someone else said "He's not better than Paul, Nash, Williams, Rondo, Billups or Parker... And he's not even clearly betteryet than Devin Harris or Russell Westbrook, or healthy versions of Baron Davis and Gilbert Arenas...". You obviously are going to be bias (checks avy)

Is this thread going to get bumped every time D-Rose scores 30?
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by gangsta207therevolution

Originally Posted by FinesseSosa

Originally Posted by Bigmike23

A 30 point game and dudes gassed. SO WHAT? he will be above average at best. He doesnt have that drive to lead. I wish he did cuz he is nice but lets be real.

how about you go check what he has been doing since this thread got made clown
and your the same clown jocking him. Calm Yo $!# down. I know he had other 30 point games but your acting like this is anything serious. Just get it through your head he's just an above average dude who will just be all "potential" his whole career maybe (i hope not but thats what its prolly gonna be). I really like Derrick Rose and he's actually one of my fav pgs in the league but i don't confuse that with whats real. I wish he would be one of them elite point guard but dudes like you stay sucking him off. Chill with that...
Hes 21. What PG you can document came into the NBA at 20, with one year of college and was a great passer?

The only time he got to play PG was in AAU. Not exactly half court basketball, which is what the Bulls run. The problem with this thread is that people ignored his basketball history, his age, his team, his skill set, and at the beginning of the season his injury.
That is true but at the end of the day he is still suspect IMO. Dude is nice as hell but i know all of you can agree that right now he is stillsuspect and dont know what to expect that is in a good and bad way. He still young so i guess i will give him time.

Originally Posted by Bigmike23

A 30 point game and dudes gassed. SO WHAT? he will be above average at best. He doesnt have that drive to lead. I wish he did cuz he is nice but lets be real.

how about you go check what he has been doing since this thread got made clown
and your the same clown jocking him. Calm Yo $!# down. I know he had other 30 point games but your acting like this is anything serious. Just get it through your head he's just an above average dude who will just be all "potential" his whole career maybe (i hope not but thats what its prolly gonna be). I really like Derrick Rose and he's actually one of my fav pgs in the league but i don't confuse that with whats real. I wish he would be one of them elite point guard but dudes like you stay sucking him off. Chill with that...
I don't know how much you expect from Rose after only 2 years, but I'd say he's playing quite well.

Would I call him an elite point guard as of right now? Hell no. Not even top 5. But to say he'll most likely be an above average point guard with allpotential his whole career is dumb. It's just his second year and you've already written him off. Maybe if this were his 4th or 5th year and he'sputting up his current numbers then yes, i could kind of see where you're coming from. But this is year 2, he's 20 years old, and it sounds likeyou've seen enough.

Originally Posted by PolosandDunks

no matter wat you think those who was in here talkin crazy look like damn fools now point blank
how? like someone else said "He's not better than Paul, Nash, Williams, Rondo, Billups or Parker... And he's not even clearly better yet than Devin Harris or Russell Westbrook, or healthy versions of Baron Davis and Gilbert Arenas...". You obviously are going to be bias (checks avy)
Replace Parker with Rose and your list might be valid, although I think that Billups benefits more from the team around him then they do from him,and Rondo is to an extent a benefit from the talent around him.

certain thread im sure get done cause people want attention

but do some of u realized that Derrick rose was injured and playing on the injury?

how? like someone else said "He's not better than Paul, Nash, Williams, Rondo, Billups or Parker... And he's not even clearly better yet than Devin Harris or Russell Westbrook, or healthy versions of Baron Davis and Gilbert Arenas...". You obviously are going to be bias (checks avy)
a few of them people he is just as good as if not better right now
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Mr. parker? really? reaaally come now this dude is a "career" 16 and 6 dude $%%% rose did them numbers his rookie year so if parker is good then roseis just as good if not better since he doesnt have a future Hof'er big man

rondo? we have been over this many times do you think playin with 2 maybe 3 future hof'er help him out? you could throw damn near any pg in that O and theywould put up numbers let alone rose.

devin harris his team lost how many in a row to start the season?
laugh.gif
roll.gif

you can look at my avy but dont get $%%% !!$@%! up im a numbers man and if my team sucks or the player i like suck ill be the 1st to say it but you better lookdudes numbers up before you start throwin names out there

a few of them people he is just as good as if not better right now
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Mr. parker? really? reaaally come now this dude is a "career" 16 and 6 dude $%%% rose did them numbers his rookie year so if parker is good then rose is just as good if not better since he doesnt have a future Hof'er big man

rondo? we have been over this many times do you think playin with 2 maybe 3 future hof'er help him out? you could throw damn near any pg in that O and they would put up numbers let alone rose.

devin harris his team lost how many in a row to start the season?
laugh.gif
roll.gif

you can look at my avy but dont get $%%% !!$@%! up im a numbers man and if my team sucks or the player i like suck ill be the 1st to say it but you better look dudes numbers up before you start throwin names out there
I must be confused. You are comparing Derrick Rose to Tony Parker, Devin Harris and Rajon Rondo and are saying he is equal to or better than anyof those players? Pass the Delirious DRose
pimp.gif
you smoking. Tony Parkergets into the lane at will, controls an offense, shoots an amazing % from the field, and is an overall floor general. Devin Harris is clearly the betterplayer when fully healthy...this year him and Derrick Rose are neck and neck for underperforming player of the year awards. Rajon Rondo has been destroyinggames when Pierce, Garnett, whoever is out. He is just getting better with every game. His defense is some of the best you'll see at the pg spot.

D.Rose is averaging 18, 6, 5

T. Parker 17, 6, 2

I'm not saying one is better than the other, but to say D.Rose isn't even in his league is an idiotic statement.

I watch more Bulls' games than most. D. Rose has been playing well.

NT is straight up hype machine. I mean cmon... half the people on it the sports section these days are 14. They dont know whats really goin on in theassociation

His "Overrated" +%@ could be headed to the All-Star game with a lil' help from the coaches.....and rightfully so.

Originally Posted by FLIPCYDE23

His "Overrated" +%@ could be headed to the All-Star game with a lil' help from the coaches.....and rightfully so.

I mean... I'm saying.
nerd.gif
but he's overrated G
pimp.gif

Whats there to get carried away about Matt???

A.I's going because of his name in fan voting even though he doesn't deserve to.
Dwayne's going because he's a #@%*%%@ animal
Rondo deserves to go
Mo will probably end up on the team not because he deserves to be there but because his coach will be coaching again even though he barely averages 17 and 5playing along side Lebron.

Vince is some piss so he'll be staying in Orl
Gillie has the gun charge so thats that...
I mean I guess you can make a case for Joe considering they are 7 games ahead of Chi but he only averages 2.5 points more than Pooh

So with all of that said, he honestly could find his way to Htown in the big game in a month especially if he continues to burn boys like he's been doingin the past month.

Originally Posted by Seymore CAKE

A.I's going because of his name in fan voting even though he doesn't deserve to.
Rondo deserves to go
Mo will probably end up on the team not because he deserves to be there but because his coach will be coaching again even though he barely averages 17 and 5 playing along side Lebron.

I mean I guess you can make a case for Joe considering they are 7 games ahead of Chi but he only averages 2.5 points more than Pooh

So with all of that said, he honestly could find his way to Htown in the big game in a month especially if he continues to burn boys like he's been doing in the past month.
Joe Johnson is averaging 21, 5, and 5 on a top 10 team. After Dwayne Wade there probably isn't a better guard in the entire conference.That's a no brainer selection. More than just making a case.

Rondo's definitely in. So there are your two guard slots right there.

In order for Rose to go realistically...they'd have to insert Bosh in as the reserve C and have four reserve guards like they did a couple years ago.

Originally Posted by Im Not You

Rondo deserves to go
Mo will probably end up on the team not because he deserves to be there but because his coach will be coaching again even though he barely averages 17 and 5 playing along side Lebron.

So with all of that said, he honestly could find his way to Htown in the big game in a month especially if he continues to burn boys like he's been doing in the past month.

Joe Johnson is averaging 21, 5, and 5 on a top 10 team. After Dwayne Wade there probably isn't a better guard in the entire conference. That's a no brainer selection. More than just making a case.

Rondo's definitely in. So there are your two guard slots right there.

In order for Rose to go realistically...they'd have to insert Bosh in as the reserve C and have four reserve guards like they did a couple years ago.

You're right about Joe.. plus he's been there for the past few years. Bosh will start at the 4 due to voting.

so thats

Dwight
CB4
Bron
Wade
Iverson (pending arthritis)
Joe
Rondo
Pierce (I guess)
Shaq (Mike Brown's pick)
add in your 4 and that leaves 2 spots left... Pooh could realistically grab one of those if Mike Brown doesn't act like a what he is
nerd.gif
laugh.gif

Seymore CAKE wrote:

Im not sure what the voting is lookin like but his only possible way in realistically is if Bosh takes the starting 4 over KG and he gets the last spot..

Rajon
Joe
Bosh
Pierce
Lee
Mo
____

If KG skips out due to injury which at this point is quite possible that opens the door for another slot... If Ivey does the same which he should thats 3... Ifthere are 3 slots open and he doesn't get one...
smh.gif

Of course all of this is hypothetical tho.

I bumped it for those who stated he was overrated
laugh.gif
nerd.gif

If KG skips out due to injury which at this point is quite possible that opens the door for another slot... If Ivey does the same which he should thats 3... If there are 3 slots open and he doesn't get one...
smh.gif

Of course all of this is hypothetical tho.

I bumped it for those who stated he was overrated
laugh.gif
nerd.gif

I totally forgot KG is hurt... It might not be such a reach after all
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom