derkro My Collection: Nike, Jordan, Reebok, NB, ect

Started collecting back in '02 got married and retired and just recently got back into the game. Here's most of my collection. Pictures of the shoes are taken at various time and nothing is for sale 
happy.gif
. Hope you enjoy my collection......and I'll add more when I have time.

Jordan

Last edited:
Nice collection. Do you wear any of them? they all look DS too me.

Thanks guys!! Here are some of my "Everyday" kicks....

Got married in these and have rarely worn them since....and that was 6 yrs ago....pretty yellow 
grin.gif

Nice collection. Do you wear any of them? they all look DS too me.
I've started to......wife said either start wearing um or get rid of um....so now they get busted out every casual Friday at work...so they don't get a lot of outside action...most in door, office setting....in which I'm at a desk most of the time so they don't get very worn looking.

I've started to......wife said either start wearing um or get rid of um....so now they get busted out every casual Friday at work...so they don't get a lot of outside action...most in door, office setting....in which I'm at a desk most of the time so they don't get very worn looking.

haha that's probably going to be me soon

Its good that your wearing them. I dont know how anyone can have that many nice kix and not wear them.
wearing your shoes makes them last longer.

Its good that your wearing them. I dont know how anyone can have that many nice kix and not wear them.
wearing your shoes makes them last longer.
I think it had to do with being a kid and valuing the shoes too much....now that I'm older and wiser.....they're just shoes....and its hilarious to break peoples necks at work lol
happy.gif

Wow, hell of a variety you got there. You have some nice gems in there, man. :nthat:

Last edited:
^^^^

Thanks!! - Yeah, obviously Jordan's are my favorite......and I try to stick to the OG colors for the most part and Nike wise I just like all types so if they catch my eye I get them. Alot of it comes from being a kid and looking at Eastbay catalogs and once they started retroing stuff....it was game over. Whenever I see shoes I wanted as a kid....I gotta have um.

New pick ups over the past few weeks.....

^^^

Keeping these fresh until summer!

Most recent additions - December was a STRONG month 
smokin.gif

Found these at the parents over the holidays......better start rocking them again before they disintegrate lol

Back
Top Bottom