derkro My Collection: Nike, Jordan, Reebok, NB, ect

Those low top black/cement XIX's!!!!!!

IMO one of the most underrated jordan models ever.

:smokin

If you don't mind answering

1.  How much $$ do you estimate you spend per month (on average) for new kicks?

2.  Do you usually buy from one or two primary sites, or do buy from all over?

3.  Where the heck do you store them all?  I run out of space in closets etc...

4.  Do you try and wait for good deals or just pay retail?

If you don't mind answering

1.  How much $$ do you estimate you spend per month (on average) for new kicks?

2.  Do you usually buy from one or two primary sites, or do buy from all over?

3.  Where the heck do you store them all?  I run out of space in closets etc...

4.  Do you try and wait for good deals or just pay retail?
1. Depends on the month, but I would say around $1000

2. All over - NDC, FNL, Eastbay, JJ, local spots

3. haha where ever I have room LOL - Some are in storage though.....

4. Usually get them on release day.....my local guy usually will give me a good deal cuz I buy so much, but they don't get much heat either so its usually just GR stuff.

February additions: Another busy month LOL - Had the camo foams, but day I wore them some random dude offered me $500 on the spot for them.....couldn't turn that down so now I'm on the look for those again
devil.gif
. Over all good month, only missed on the LB X Area 72's and Corks
ohwell.gif
Oh well....not paying over retail for either so on the next. Thanks for checking out my collection!!

Last edited:
Been awhile since I've updated this.....only going to do a few per week since I've gotten so much since the last update lol - this is my way to get over being salty over the Lebron Champ pack......remind myself I've grabbed some pretty dope stuff this yr. 
glasses.gif

Last edited:
Dang D I didn't know you collection ran so DEEP! You got a lot of nice shoes there. Are those the Retro XI Black/Red that I sold you back in 2001 for retail? The ones in the everyday kicks sections. I had to though I felt bad Eastbay cancelled your pre-order!

Dang D I didn't know you collection ran so DEEP! You got a lot of nice shoes there. Are those the Retro XI Black/Red that I sold you back in 2001 for retail? The ones in the everyday kicks sections. I had to though I felt bad Eastbay cancelled your pre-order!
Yep Kalk! Still got um! They are pretty tired so I dunno why I keep them around, now that I got a couple of the new retro's, but I just can't bring myself to get rid of them LOL

Yep Kalk! Still got um! They are pretty tired so I dunno why I keep them around, now that I got a couple of the new retro's, but I just can't bring myself to get rid of them LOL

Yeah I got one pair that is beat hard. But I think I might work on them since I'm on this restoration kick. The other pair that I still wear in my rotation is worn but comfortable and the quality is so much better than the 2012 retro. I actually hate the new Retro XI black/red when I look at my 2001 Retro XIBlack/Red. Its amazing how far the quality has gone down. I know since I started collecting again over this past year and a half it will never be what it once was. But on a different note I'm totally jealous of your collection mad props bro.

Yeah I got one pair that is beat hard. But I think I might work on them since I'm on this restoration kick. The other pair that I still wear in my rotation is worn but comfortable and the quality is so much better than the 2012 retro. I actually hate the new Retro XI black/red when I look at my 2001 Retro XIBlack/Red. Its amazing how far the quality has gone down. I know since I started collecting again over this past year and a half it will never be what it once was. But on a different note I'm totally jealous of your collection mad props bro.
Jealous of my collection???? Don't you have a couple pair of DS snakeskin XI lows???? And the DMP pack DS still???? - You got some of my grails!
devil.gif

Yeah I got a DS sz 12 Retro XI low snakeskin and a sz 13 XI low snakeskin worn 1x. Yeah my XI/VI DMP is also DS, and yeah I have two sz 12.5 Retro XI Blk/Red 2001 DS with a 2012 Retro XI blk/red DS, and 2003 Retro III wht/cement DS, and both 2001 and 2010 Cool Grey Retro XI's both DS (Not bragging at all ha ha)! But the variety and magnitude of your collection is something to be jealous about. And To think it would be bigger if the tornado hadn't gotten some of your kicks!

My phone crashed 3 times today while trying to show a few of the kids at work pictures of your collection....too many kicks HAHAHA!

Back
Top Bottom