Derek Fisher is such a humble man

lmao at Fish haters, yeah Fish played like crap at regular season but he played extremely well at playoffs. W/o him, i dont think lakers can make this far.

Originally Posted by got shoes

zIG.jpg
roll.gif

1) Flopper...cheap player overall
2) Takes some of the worst shots I have ever seen
3) Gets too much credit for being a clutch shooter

4) Might be the worst starting PG in the NBA, other than the combo of Earl Watson/TJ Ford/AJ Price in Indy

Dude definitely hits the big shots, but
smh.gif
@ this dude always looking
eek.gif
when there's a foul called on him. You're old and slow DFish. Don't act like you're not hacking trying to keep up with dudes blowing by you.

Also
smh.gif
@ the forearm shiver dude gave Scola out of nowhere last year in the playoffs.

Originally Posted by Fearless

lmao at Fish haters, yeah Fish played like crap at regular season but he played extremely well at playoffs. W/o him, i dont think lakers can make this far.

Dammn, who's that in your avatar?

Originally Posted by Fearless

how are people haters when the truth is spoken? that term hater is thrown out so loosely.

Kobe and Fish coming into the league together + invaluable experience + growth over the years is incomparable/invaluable to any hypothetical Kobe + insert rising NBA PG backcourt.

Its easy to come off as humble when you have the best players around you and your always winning

funny how fishers daughter eye doctor is out in NY

hmm i couldve swore Utah is closer to NY than LA is

hate that guy, used his daughters illness to get a starting job back in LA cuz he sure as hell wasnt gonna get it in Utah

Originally Posted by WallaceFactor

1) Flopper...cheap player overall
2) Takes some of the worst shots I have ever seen
3) Gets too much credit for being a clutch shooter

4) Might be the worst starting PG in the NBA, other than the combo of Earl Watson/TJ Ford/AJ Price in Indy
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Sorry, I had to laugh at this one particular post.. Because this is complete ignorance. Know what you're talking about before you post next time.

Fisher flops, but honestly, who in the league doesn't flop nowadays? It's happening more and more. Take Dragic's fake on Vujacic's hit for example... Fisher is probably one of the smartest players in the league today, he 'flops' but it helps his team win. Worst shots ever? Have you not seen one Laker game in your life? He takes some hard shots but not the worse shots... What separates a good shot and a bad shot is if it goes in or not... And this guy makes em

I seriously doubt you watched last year's Finals.. Or even the past Lakers series for that matter... Did you forget Fisher's 0.4 game winner? Or his 3-pointer in OT against the Magic last year? I can go on and on and on... And you're telling me this guy gets too much credit for a clutch shooter 
roll.gif
roll.gif

Go watch some NBA games fam
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Baalnood

This dude makes huge shots in huge games and he gives his teammates the credit most of the time. People probably don't talk about fisher much but i respect this man more then it meets the eye.

Spoiler [+]
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
__ _
indifferent.gif
______ ____
indifferent.gif
__ ___
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

indifferent.gif
______
indifferent.gif

indifferent.gif
________
indifferent.gif

indifferent.gif
_____________ _ _ __
indifferent.gif
__
indifferent.gif
______ ___
indifferent.gif

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
______ _ _ _ _
indifferent.gif
______ __ ___
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

indifferent.gif

indifferent.gif

indifferent.gif

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
____ _ _ __
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

Im a Lakers Fan so of course I like Fisher, but I really do think he is a very humble person.
Thursday night my friend spotted him out at the Biltmore Plaza out here in AZ eating at the Cheesecake Factory, like come one would imagine him at an upscale restaurant, goes to show he is a very simple man

Back
Top Bottom