Dennis Rodman Appreciation

90's NBA:Where real men live.
This guy was the original Artest..in fact he makes Artest look like Ghandi he was also an important factor though.

Unique talent. Probably won't see anything like him again. Definitely appreciated.
pimp.gif

me and my boy were just talking about this article i read where in practice when MJ and Scottie were shooting around, Rodman would be able to tell where the ball was gonna land when they missed, just by looking at where and how they shot ball. pretty crazy, the guy was dedicated to rebounding.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
forget the fact that my kids will never believe he is the greatest rebounder of all time just based on appearance
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

i remember listening to an interview he did while getting domed up, dude is wild
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

appreciated!

Unbelievable rebounder, especially in his prime, and his importance to the Bulls' second 3-peat is vastly underrated/under-appreciated.

It's a shame his colourful personality & off-court activities are what he's remembered for by most.

dhart48:
me and my boy were just talking about this article i read where in practice when MJ and Scottie were shooting around, Rodman would be able to tell where the ball was gonna land when they missed, just by looking at where and how they shot ball. pretty crazy, the guy was dedicated to rebounding.
Heard he studied trajectory and his teammates releases like CRAZY.
dhart48:
i remember listening to an interview he did while getting domed up, dude is wild
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Definitely remember that. Dude started the interview like "Ummm, well, what am I doing right now? Uuuhhh... let's just say..."

laugh.gif
roll.gif

rodman3.jpg

rodman2.jpg

They were NOT trying to let him get that board.
roll.gif

Originally Posted by 651akathePaul

Unique talent. Probably won't see anything like him again. Definitely appreciated.
pimp.gif
you can blame Stern for that.

he is proof that hustle can get you somewhere on the court

I remember how pumped up he and the crowd was when he got a triple double with the Bulls. that guy was hustle personified.

Originally Posted by Luong1209

Originally Posted by Brandon3000

3320553551_e623ec19d8.jpg

he's appreciated
Is there a story behind that photo?

Rodman was that dude, beast on the boards
sick.gif
pimp.gif
!

the bulls were playing the lakers. pip and jordan were separating rodman and shaq in an altercation

DEF appreciated
pimp.gif

Dennis must have set the single season record for most ejections in thr 1995-96 season. it seemed like every few games he got ejected. If im not mistaken, a few times he threw his jersey into the crowd before letting out a Rick Flair "woo!"
roll.gif

Story was that Mike didnt want him on the team initially because of his rowdy reputation with the Spurs. But not even Mike could doubt his rebounding ability. Not to mention you cant knock a man who has 5 NBA titles  
wink.gif

greatest rebounder i have ever seen

his hustle was crazy too

should be in the HOF soon

I was always impressed by his strength too - he could defend 4 positions at only about 6'6" - I remember seeing Shaq posting up and he was holding his own.

Back
Top Bottom