Denim Capri Cut-Offs... Vol. Idc what u say

set the trend don fall into a trend. Because in the end you end up being that guy with cut of capri's in his closet.

not even... i been workin like a slave the whole summer.. bout to go back to school... thought it was a clean look.. I was in NYC for a week earlier this summer but didn't have time to go shopping.. jus wondering where I could cop lmaoo... NT is funny... "hipster" thats funny

Originally Posted by krider31

not even... i been workin like a slave the whole summer.. bout to go back to school... thought it was a clean look.. I was in NYC for a week earlier this summer but didn't have time to go shopping.. jus wondering where I could cop lmaoo... NT is funny... "hipster" thats funny
What's funny is how much of a clown you're gonna look like if you actually wear capris.

Originally Posted by jeenewed

What's funny is how much of a clown you're gonna look like if you actually wear capris.
You're sharing information about your penis to a message board full of men. Your opinion is irrelevant.

Why don't you just cut some old pairs of jeans you have lying around?

(I don't even know why people ask NT for help anymore. Everyone's an a-hole now
laugh.gif
)

Philly has a plethora of capris to choose from. go for it.

on a serious note, why are men wearing capris? soon I'm gonna see threads like, "Where can I cop those purple leggings from the Nicki Minaj video..."
This has gone too far....

Back
Top Bottom