*| | Denim _ School | |*

Props man! Wanted some non Gap type jeans for cheap. Can't go wrong with Naked and Famous for $84 shipped!

got some levis 513 over the weekend and they fit slimmer than usual... i thought they were 514s and they just changed the number 
laugh.gif
... i aint even mad but i dont see the difference compared to 521...

looking to get some new raw selvedge denim. what are my best options sub $200?

so far lookin at (in no particular order)
Levi's made and crafted
apc petit standard
unbranded (never tried before)

any other options I should be looking at? looking for something with a narrower leg opening around 7" or less

looking to get some new raw selvedge denim. what are my best options sub $200?

so far lookin at (in no particular order)
Levi's made and crafted
apc petit standard
unbranded (never tried before)

any other options I should be looking at? looking for something with a narrower leg opening around 7" or less
check out rpmwest.com 

Would I still need to size down on non selvage denim from APC? Looking at the PS in black. Thanks...

Would I still need to size down on non selvage denim from APC? Looking at the PS in black. Thanks...

I didn't the first time I picked up some APCs and I regretted it.

actually ended up picking some petit standards today

Use this code for 20% off at End: SPRING14.

Just picked up another pair of Acne's. They didn't have my 34 x 32, but 34 x 34 will do just fine.

NT Denim .. I need your help!

My firm recently brokered a deal for Citizens of Humanity ... We get 50-65% off ... Can anybody refer me to which style I should get or if this brand jeans fits well at all? I have 2 weeks to make up to three denim orders

mean.gif
 I got played.

Barney's Warehouse sale on the deep indigo WG has me thinking it was the selvedge version. Turns out it's Deep indigo Twisted Yarn Weft 
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom