I'm out, losers!

Where's the "freshness"? 
grin.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by DZaster

I've been researching the Unbranded Brand denim for quite some time on one of the "other sites", and I finally decided to cop a pair of the tapered indigos in a size 28. Got them, and they were extremely tight, so I regretted sizing down on them. I sent them back for a size 30 skinny, (the only one that Karmaloop had available) and they should be here tomorrow. I hope they have a better fit because I can't return them if they do!

I have the skinny fit and I really like them. I'm only in like a week or two though.

Just got my first pair of Nudies in the mail today. Extremely satisfied, can't wait to start wearing them. Too hot for jeans now in NYC haha. Shout out to Mastamind89 for the coupon.

Average Joes. Looking to get Hank Rey's as my next pair. 
I wore them today for about an hour, they fit tight, but I know they'll stretch. 
23vxok6.jpg

Just picked up my first pair of selvedge jeans (sanforized) and I've worn them around 5-6 times now. Really like them so far; however, I feel that they're really stiff. Is it best to soak them before wearing them, even if it is sanforized? Also, would a cold or warm soak be better? How does fading play into all of this? Thanks guys

Originally Posted by CHRISblazinNJ

Just got my first pair of Nudies in the mail today. Extremely satisfied, can't wait to start wearing them. Too hot for jeans now in NYC haha. Shout out to Mastamind89 for the coupon.

I wore them today for about an hour, they fit tight, but I know they'll stretch. 
23vxok6.jpg

No problem bro, glad you like them.
I'm in the market for new denim myself, thinking about going with 3sixteen

Originally Posted by Mastamind89

SelfEdge is having a sale for 3sixteen atm.

http://www.selfedge.com/s..._page=index&cPath=87

Even if it doesn't have your size on the site, call SELA and SENY because they might still have your size in stock and they can do phone orders

Originally Posted by Supremacy

Even if it doesn't have your size on the site, call SELA and SENY because they might still have your size in stock and they can do phone orders
Thanks man, I don't have money to spend on a pair yet 
frown.gif

But what's the difference between the ST-100x and the 20BSP? 

The measurements are similar, is it just fabric, the way it was cut and sewn? 

Should I hem them?

UB101 [Skinny] with original inseam. UO states they have a 34 inseam, UB states they have a 36 inseam.
I'm a 32 inseam, and even cuffed, the jeans are about 1.5-2" too long.

Is it worth getting "fixed"? Or should I just hold out for the six-twelve months to soak and hope they shrink a little.

Thanks!

does anyone in here own or have any experience with levi's slim fit trucker jacket?
i'm in the market for a denim jacket and dont wanna spend that much and was wondering if anyone has had this one before..thanks in advance.

eBay is your best bet if you're looking for the distressed look. You can grab them for 20ish bucks at times. They sell the same one at UO for like 70-80.

how much were they with the coupon? and i want a pair with this pocket design i didn't see it on the site
Nud_SlimJimDryNavOrg_110782_main0464__35006_zoom.jpg

Any way to get some raw denim with a shorter inseam? usually a 30 in... and I know i can go to a tailor but alot of times they mess up the taper of the jean and i end up with wide openings on the legs. Dont wanna go through that with more expensive clothes? Any brands offer different sizes?

Im sorry, but i dont think i can pay $200 for a shirt and not feel like a tool.....
grin.gif
  I can prolly stomach the jeans but everything else in this store is overkil..........

Any clue how these fit?  I see a size 33 available but I usually wear a 32 in levis 501.. any insight?

Yo can somebody school me on the benefits of a shirts and other accessories from brands like Iron Heart, Flat Head, Sugar Cane etc. ? Is it worth the investment?

^
The stuff looks to be of very good quality and materials with unique designs.

I like a lot of the stuff but i'm not in the financial position to buy any of it.  If I was balling, i'd definitely buy the shirts since they look great.

Originally Posted by illwill8710

Yo can somebody school me on the benefits of a shirts and other accessories from brands like Iron Heart, Flat Head, Sugar Cane etc. ? Is it worth the investment?
laugh.gif
If you go on forums like SuFu or the IH forum, dudes that buy the stuff swears its quality and worth the price. But lettuce be cereal here, it's a damn tee and is not worth the price. IH heavyweight flannels are thicker than the usual flannels but honestly, you can buy 2 Supreme heavyweight flannels for the price of one IH and they're about the same in terms of how warm they are.
Originally Posted by GUTTA BOB

Any clue how these fit?  I see a size 33 available but I usually wear a 32 in levis 501.. any insight?
Never had 501s so I don't really know. What you should do is take measurements of your 501s and compare it to the measurements listed on the site.

Originally Posted by x1xJIGSAWx1x

Any way to get some raw denim with a shorter inseam? usually a 30 in... and I know i can go to a tailor but alot of times they mess up the taper of the jean and i end up with wide openings on the legs. Dont wanna go through that with more expensive clothes? Any brands offer different sizes?

If you buy from SE or BiG, they can hem for you for free. And how the hell does a tailor fail so bad that the leg opening gets bigger from a hem
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by GUTTA BOB

What's your true size?

Originally Posted by GreyFoxx

how much were they with the coupon? and i want a pair with this pocket design i didn't see it on the site
After the coupon they were $150.00

Yup mos def agree, i do not doubt their quality and if im ballin and a celeb i dont mind spending money at that store (except for jeans) I am curious about their $300 flannels though, i think ill visit this store sometime too see, but i know ill never buy. Im old enough to know buyers remorse lol.

I've own some APC New Standards, looking for something with a couple more inches of seat...any recommendations? Thanks in advance

I have some APC's that I have had since 09, just wondering if anybody has tips to distress the jeans themselves. Thanks in advance.

Back
Top Bottom