*| | Denim _ School | |*

^ Jeans look fine to me. Bunching at the knees happens all the time.
Thanks, I guess it's just something that was bothering me. I guess that just comes with having bigger legs.
Nope, it comes with having legs.

When you move/bend your legs, your jeans will obviously stretch.

My philosophy is if I can't do a roundhouse kick in my jeans, they're too tight.

I'm moving towards jeans with stretch. I have too many raw denims that are mad uncomfortable.

I'm been looking for jeans that fit properly for what seems like a long time now. I've never been one to spend a lot on denim, especially at the moment since I can't seem to find the right fit. The only jeans I own are some J.Crew 770's and some GAP slim stretch and while the latter are much more comfortable for my larger thighs and calves I still experience the pooling/bunching at the knees. Is my only option buying straight fit jeans and have them tapered towards the bottom or is this typically something a tailor can fix. Can't seem to find jeans that I don't have this problem with.

GAP Slim Stretch

Acne studio's Thin fit would probably work for you nicely.

I'm moving towards jeans with stretch. I have too many raw denims that are mad uncomfortable.
Yep, I'll continue to recommend American Eagle flex jeans.

Incredible movement -- can breakdance/tear up the dancefloor with them on, no problems.

Levi's 512's are my fav pair jeans out right now

The fit is so much better than my $600 PRPs Fury's :x

While doing research on the unbranded relaxed tapered fit I found that the naked and famous easy guy was the same fit. Decided to order a pair in the stretch selvedge and see how they feel/fit. From the measurements they should fit loose enough for my thighs/mass but they'll also not have that rough break in period because of the stretch. Will report back when they come in

Can't wait to wash my dark dark grey APC's they probably didn't even fade much

While doing research on the unbranded relaxed tapered fit I found that the naked and famous easy guy was the same fit. Decided to order a pair in the stretch selvedge and see how they feel/fit. From the measurements they should fit loose enough for my thighs/mass but they'll also not have that rough break in period because of the stretch. Will report back when they come in

Naked and famous 11 oz stretch selvedge easy guys came in yesterday. I copped from Bloomingdales online for $90 shipped after a 20% off coupon. link:

http://www1.bloomingdales.com/shop/...guy-super-slim-fit-jeans-in-indigo?ID=1781294

Tried them on for a second and man :pimp: the fit is perfect for dudes who lift or have big mass and thighs and slim waist. Got a size 33 and there's enough room in the thighs so that they don't look like leggings but don't look sloppy. The extra room in the seat is perfect too they're not skin tight and my nuts can breathe. Gonna try to get some fit pictures tomorrow.

Those look very dope
thanks

^ Very nice.

I'm a fan of heavy contrast fades, but I like the classic fades even more.
apreciate it slighted, thanks for that resume help btw 
Naked and famous 11 oz stretch selvedge easy guys came in yesterday. I copped from Bloomingdales online for $90 shipped after a 20% off coupon. link:

http://www1.bloomingdales.com/shop/...guy-super-slim-fit-jeans-in-indigo?ID=1781294

Tried them on for a second and man
pimp.gif
the fit is perfect for dudes who lift or have big mass and thighs and slim waist. Got a size 33 and there's enough room in the thighs so that they don't look like leggings but don't look sloppy. The extra room in the seat is perfect too they're not skin tight and my nuts can breathe. Gonna try to get some fit pictures tomorrow.
Inching towards these as my next pair

foamtothedome foamtothedome man I highly recommend them especially if you have bigger thighs.

Tried them on for a second and man :pimp: the fit is perfect for dudes who lift or have big mass and thighs and slim waist. Got a size 33 and there's enough room in the thighs so that they don't look like leggings but don't look sloppy. The extra room in the seat is perfect too they're not skin tight and my nuts can breathe. Gonna try to get some fit pictures tomorrow.

These are the most comfortable raw denim jeans I've owned. The fit couldn't be any better and the stretch makes them OD comfortable. Almost as comfortable as wearing sweatpants honestly. When I first put them on the waist was a little snug but not too crazy. I got a tagged size 33 and my true waist is a 34 the measurements said the waist on these were 35 I think. But throughout the day they have already stretched a good amount (maybe about an inch so far) and are looser in the waist. More than enough room in the crotch seat and thighs but it doesn't look sloppy. I'm 5'10 and like 193. Some pics:

Last edited:
looking to get a pair of apc petit new standard

im 5'10, about 135-140lbs, skinny guy

i wear a 31 in both my acnes (thin and ace)

what size do i get a 29 or 30 for the apc pns?

looking to get a pair of apc petit new standard

im 5'10, about 135-140lbs, skinny guy

i wear a 31 in both my acnes (thin and ace)

what size do i get a 29 or 30 for the apc pns?

Seeing as we both where the same fit of acne's. I need answers too lol

From what I'm reading everyone goes down 2 sizes, this guy so far has the best explanation as to why but I think my thighs are bigger then average so idk if it'll look like women's pants if I get a 29

apc sizing for pns

i have a pair of n&f super skinny guy in a 31, sizing below

sizing on my thins below

and aces 

so i should go for a 29 correct in pns? 

im gonna post on reddit, malefashionadvice and rawdenim pages, hopefully they dont get taken down for no directing my question to the simple questions thread on the page

Back
Top Bottom