*| | Denim _ School | |*

After trying Nudies and APC's, I'm really loving the fit of the N&F Weird Guys. I'm pretty athletic, and have big thighs so these fit perfect. Hopefully I could get some fades in on these indigo selvedge. Next pair will be Rogue Territory

Has anybody tried the Uniqlo Pure blue Japan project Denim.... Yes i know it isn't affiliated with the actual PBJ brand , but uniqlo has some really nice selvage cuts & washes right now.

Just get some real pbj and call it a day rather than getting some fake wannabe

Breh they are simply using the name... in no way are they promoting it as if it's part of the PBJ brand... secondly PBJ doesn't offer the particular wash that caught my attention

Has anybody tried the Uniqlo Pure blue Japan project Denim.... Yes i know it isn't affiliated with the actual PBJ brand , but uniqlo has some really nice selvage cuts & washes right now.
I've been following the Uniqlo thread on HB and I've heard pretty mixed opinions. Some say the washes on the denim look weird in person and the denim is kind of thin. But some people seem to enjoy. For example: 
Ignorant

i'm actually near a store so i saw them close up and they have a few that i really like.. they also have several different cuts i'm probably gonna head over in a few and see how they fit

Yea i've heard that alot about their new Selvage denim but this new Line is said to be back at a higher quality.... hence the pricepoint of 70 compared to the normal 40

Man I wish I had time to wear my raw denim especially my APC NS.. I've owned my pair for like 4 years and they're still basically brand new :lol:

Anyone else with this struggle? How you copping? These fades/rips getting me jelly bros

anyone else pick up the John Elliott x Gap denim? Pretty stoked fit and wash is on point, similar to APC PNS cut wise

sorry about the small pics, on mobile

Breh they are simply using the name... in no way are they promoting it as if it's part of the PBJ brand... secondly PBJ doesn't offer the particular wash that caught my attention
you know damn well uniqlo knew what they were doing when they used the name pbj 
laugh.gif

just using the name got people checking it out.

I've been following the Uniqlo thread on HB and I've heard pretty mixed opinions. Some say the washes on the denim look weird in person and the denim is kind of thin. But some people seem to enjoy. For example: 

Ignorant
u mad cause you broke boy?

anyone else pick up the John Elliott x Gap denim? Pretty stoked fit and wash is on point, similar to APC PNS cut wise

sorry about the small pics, on mobile
Wash looks dope, Just curious about leg opening, any idea on it in inches? Also, what size are you wearing and did you size up/down/tts?

Just surprised you found em in store, as the local store that I visited didn't have any in stock... sorry for all the Q's, Just want to be sure about fit, before copping...

you know damn well uniqlo knew what they were doing when they used the name pbj :lol:

just using the name got people checking it out.

Ignorant

u mad cause you broke boy?

Shut up..

To my mans up top, please reupload pics! I would like to see the wash in person, got two pairs coming in tomorrow

And also hows the fit below the knee and the leg opening?

Last edited:
Wash looks dope, Just curious about leg opening, any idea on it in inches? Also, what size are you wearing and did you size up/down/tts?

Just surprised you found em in store, as the local store that I visited didn't have any in stock... sorry for all the Q's, Just want to be sure about fit, before copping...

I actually ordered them yesterday morning with overnight shipping. going on vacay at the end of the week and wanted to bring them. they were no where to be found in SF.

I'm wearing a 31 normally wear a 32. I ordered both a 31 and 32 and like the for of the 31 better. Leg opening is about the same as my PNS, so probably 6.5"-6.75" The inseam is also longer than it says on the site. 31 only comes in 32" and it seems to be closer to 33"-34"

I actually ordered them yesterday morning with overnight shipping. going on vacay at the end of the week and wanted to bring them. they were no where to be found in SF.

I'm wearing a 31 normally wear a 32. I ordered both a 31 and 32 and like the for of the 31 better. Leg opening is about the same as my PNS, so probably 6.5"-6.75" The inseam is also longer than it says on the site. 31 only comes in 32" and it seems to be closer to 33"-34"
Repped for the info fam... Appreciate it...

I have a pair of Levis 541s in Rigid Dragon coming in tomorrow (bought em online, havent tried them on). Can any of you denim experts tell me what to expect?

Ive been wearing STF 501s for years and wanted to try a slightly slimmer fit, but I have large legs. I went with 541s over 508s. Was this smart?

Shut up..

To my mans up top, please reupload pics! I would like to see the wash in person, got two pairs coming in tomorrow

And also hows the fit below the knee and the leg opening?
u mad. speak to me when you get a real pair of denim boy.

Eh that sounds like a little but it's more than that I do wear them most of the time Im not working like going out or running errands.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom