*| | Denim _ School | |*

laugh.gif
 we aint ever gettin them fit pics lol

dam those kanye i got these soccer player thighs im a size 34 in a regular loose jean and 36 in everything else should i size up even further for those kanyes :wow:

I'm the same way. Makes wearing nice slim/tapered jeans so difficult.

I was in Chicago this weekend and picked up a pair of the light wash Cigarette jeans from
All Saints, but they're too big. Willing to let them go to someone if interested.

Last edited:
Promise the pics are coming tomorrow fellas. This two job thing is killing my down time.

Whats the fit like on the APC x Kanye denim? I wear a 30 in New Standards.. how should I size?

Anyone point me in the direction of some budget jeans that look like selvage but aren't raw.

Looking for a slim cut with a 6.5 inch taper. I like the fit of 508's in the hips but they aren't tapered enough

Just got my first pair of allsaints jeans and went TTS and they fit great. A little tight around the calves, but glad the rest fit perfectly. Adding them to the list of brands I can wear.

anyone know how Kanye x APCs fit compared to Petit New Standards?

love the fit of my petit new standards, but want a lighter wash

Anyone point me in the direction of some budget jeans that look like selvage but aren't raw.

Looking for a slim cut with a 6.5 inch taper. I like the fit of 508's in the hips but they aren't tapered enough

What does "look like selvedge" even mean?

New ramblers. Was gonna cop and saw them online cheaper on gilt with my 30% off. $63 shipped for some high quality denim? I'll take it. Especially since retail is $250

There are selvedge jeans that come with different washes already applied. I'd suggest something from Nudie, just make sure you read the description and buy a selvedge version and not one of their weirder blended denim where it's got some poly blend added to give it a little stretch.

Picking up my unbranded 14.5 skinny tomorrow from the tailor. Free hemming at nordstrom if you buy a pair of jeans, can't beat them. They're gonna get the most wears but when I'm wearing white shoes or want to switch it up, the PRPS Ramblers I just ordered will be worn. 

PRPS one of the best denim brands out. Great washes. My dude @StillIn729  put me on to them 
pimp.gif

Picking up my unbranded 14.5 skinny tomorrow from the tailor. Free hemming at nordstrom if you buy a pair of jeans, can't beat them. They're gonna get the most wears but when I'm wearing white shoes or want to switch it up, the PRPS Ramblers I just ordered will be worn. 

PRPS one of the best denim brands out. Great washes. My dude @StillIn729
 put me on to them :pimp:

I love my Ramblers; the new pair I picked are pretty nice too

PRPS Japan Belle Ayr - RAW

I love my Ramblers; the new pair I picked are pretty nice too

PRPS Japan Belle Ayr - RAW
PRPS Noir joints?

The one's I picked up from Gilt had the colorway listed as "Yaw". Any idea what that means?

I love the Rambler's as well. It's essentially a comfortable slim fit with the low rise. Reminds me of the Matix Grippers I used to wear back in the day

New ramblers. Was gonna cop and saw them online cheaper on gilt with my 30% off. $63 shipped for some high quality denim? I'll take it. Especially since retail is $250

That's a nice deal. These fit you really well :pimp: You gonna get them hemmed? I should look into PRPS.

Last edited:
That's a nice deal. These fit you really well
pimp.gif
You gonna get them hemmed? I should look into PRPS.
 Thanks my man. I actually ended up getting the selvedge Rambler's for $77 shipped since the $63 were non selvedge. Figured I would spend the extra money for a little better quality. And at the end of the day, $77 is still a great deal for selvedge jeans, especially from PRPS.

I'm thinking about getting them hemmed an inch or two. They are a little long. I had to get a size 34 since my legs are a thick (pause) and I'm only 5'9". Gonna play around with different cuffing styles to see if I can pull it off with the current length.

For all GILT members, check your emails periodically. In the last month alone, they sent me a 20%, 20%, and 30% off coupon. Some great deals to be had, just gotta watch out and make sure you do your research on the jeans because they don't list the specific model.

Anyone ever gotten jeans taken in at the waist? Results?

I did on an old pair of LVC's 55501's and I wouldn't recommend it

they were this model which took me forever to find and I ruined them basically

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom