*| | Denim _ School | |*

Didn't know they sold apc's at Nordstroms now. Glad I can try on a pair now and not have to go to the city. Need to lose weight though, I've been eating too good this winter.

Didn't know they sold apc's at Nordstroms now. Glad I can try on a pair now and not have to go to the city. Need to lose weight though, I've been eating too good this winter.

TRU! my 1.5 year old NF are due for a wash, and they're gonna be tight AF! promised myself i'd lose weight before i wash.

I really need to take some pictures of SelfEdgeXFlatheadXRingRing10's...

got super ugly in 'em for the past 2 years+, exclusively. front pocket bags have been completely ripped from the seam and I no longer can hold things in them, amongst other things. Self Edge repair job on deck. 8)

Last edited:
Here's something about buying New clothes. Basically the clothes you bought there is a 50% chance it has been Used and Abused in some way yet it still have the tags hanging on the shelf. How many people tried that shirt on before you purchased it? Was it returned, if it was return and back on the rack a good chance it has been used? Has that item been there for months? How many times that piece of clothing fell on the floor in the factory and in the stock room at the local store? Are people having a bad day and wiping their hands on that clothing you just purchased? How many people touched that piece of clothing before it comes in your hands?

Here's something about buying New clothes. Basically the clothes you bought there is a 50% chance it has been Used and Abused in some way yet it still have the tags hanging on the shelf. How many people tried that shirt on before you purchased it? Was it returned, if it was return and back on the rack a good chance it has been used? Has that item been there for months? How many times that piece of clothing fell on the floor in the factory and in the stock room at the local store? Are people having a bad day and wiping their hands on that clothing you just purchased? How many people touched that piece of clothing before it comes in your hands?

:pimp:

I aint scurred.

Really reaching

Really reaching

Not at all, this is definitely possible

better pull out the needle and thread then, bruh..

but what about that yarn? dudes could have easily been playing jordan vs. bird on break in the warehouse with that thread count.. cooties all up on the joint. :rolleyes

you could always wash that garment if you're really thaaat worried.

Last edited:

better pull out the needle and thread then, bruh..

but what about that yarn? dudes could have easily been playing jordan vs. bird on break in the warehouse with that thread count.. cooties all up on the joint. :rolleyes

you could always wash that garment if you're really thaaat worried.

Eh, not really worried about it. Was just agreeing that it's possible. I think myself and others will still be able to handle buying clothing.

Do APCs ever go on sale on online shops, or promo code eligible?  I want to invest in a quality pair of raw denim, but will not pay the $180 price tag.  I remember when I thought their $150 price tag was too high..

My budget is $150ish and I've been looking at APC PS, N&F, and Unbranded. I really want a slim pair of jeans that tapers at the end, that sits on top of my shoes (mostly runners or mid-cuts).  I have several pair of Levi 511,514, 520 and the fits seem to be inconsistent and I always end up investing $15-20 at the tailors.

I'm a 33 waist in Levis and looking into a 31 for APC PS, what would be the similar fits for N&F, weird guy?

Considering how much I wear denim, the investment is worth it.  I know I'm rambling, but really just concerned with finding denim for the right price.

Do APCs ever go on sale online or ever eligible for promo codes?  Want to invest in a pair of raw denim, leaning towards PS's (sizing down 2), but unwilling to cop for retail.  I remember when I wouldn't pay $150 for APC, but that's where my budget is now.  Levis's 511 and 520 are too inconsistent and I always invest $15-20 at the tailor.

I'm also interested in Unbranded and N&F but I want a basic indigo wash, none of their weird fades.  Which fits closer to the PS's, Weird Guys or Skinny Guy's?

I really just want a quality slim cut that tapers at the end.  I like the 520 leg opening because it stacks on high tops and my runners, but it tapers a bit too early from the knee down.  

Thanks in advance.

skinny guys would be closer to APC PS. APC just came out with a new cut the new petit standard which you might want to check out

Can someone tell me if I should size up on Nudies. Will they shrink in the washer/dryer? Don't care to wash jeans only once a year and preserve them like ancient artifacts. Let me know if and by how much I can size up.

Last edited:
Can someone tell me if I should size up on Nudies. Will they shrink in the washer/dryer? Don't care to wash jeans only once a year and preserve them like ancient artifacts. Let me know if and by how much I can size up.

Depends on the cut to me, but I generally go true to size

Back
Top Bottom