*| | Denim _ School | |*

just got my imperial dukes in today. i sized down 1. they are slimmer than anything else i own but after wearing them around all afternoon im starting to getused to it. kind of wish i didnt size down but at the price i paid im hoping they'll stretch a little bit to something im more comfortable with.

8fpj144.jpg

6lo8tbd.jpg

i think a hem might be in order

^How much did you pay and where do you know where I can find imperial denim online.

I paid 35% off of retail. i think selfedge.com is now the only online source in the US for imperial denim

^theyre all out of stock except for 1 pair. i remember reading on sufu or somewhere that selfedge would be the only place once others sold out. denimbar usedto stock imperial too but sold out a few months ago and never restocked because of this

Prlly a dumb question but how should I soak my jeans for? or does it not really matter?

First off let me say AYO!

If you have to jump to get in your jeans you might want to rethink those jeans, if you have to have someone help you take them off because they are so tightyou might want to rethink those jeans, if I can see your whole quad/thigh and calf muscles, you might want to rethink those jeans.*

*unless your a girlie man

Rock and Republic FTW!! Anything else is trash (i.e Seven, TR, and whatever this "nudie" stuff yall talk about)

Well I have nudie Average joes on the way, I soak them before I wear them right? and I heard where them while theyre still damp, does that do anything?

Originally Posted by 703 Hwy

First off let me say AYO!

If you have to jump to get in your jeans you might want to rethink those jeans, if you have to have someone help you take them off because they are so tight you might want to rethink those jeans, if I can see your whole quad/thigh and calf muscles, you might want to rethink those jeans.*

*unless your a girlie man

Rock and Republic FTW!! Anything else is trash (i.e Seven, TR, and whatever this "nudie" stuff yall talk about)

too bad a bunch of the the people on here are placing your beloved RR under the same categories as Seven

and how are you gonna bash Nudie, a pair of jeans that you even stated know nothing about...

indifferent.gif
tired of these kidstrying to be comedians..eff outta here..

and some of you guys gotta stop asking the same damn questions, its been answered so many times in this thread....i believe you can search within thisthread using yuku's search function

Does the weight of the jeans make them better? I want to get some Iron hearts but they are 21oz which is pretty heavy so does that make them better then thelighter jeans.

And do the jeans even feel comfortable if they weigh that much, because I don't want to sweat in the jeans and get too hot in the warmer weather?

the main reason to soak before you wear is to get the shrinking out of the way. that said, nudies are sanforized and will not shrink much...so soak if you wantor dont...im in the not category, because unlike my kicks, i cant wait to bust out a new pair of denim. especially if i need them to stretch out a bit.

i dont have any denim heavier than ~14.5 oz. but i would think that heavier denim would show sharper creases, leading to more defined whiskers and honeycombs.probably better contrast and fading down the road too.

you can pretty search for any answer you're looking for in this thread. yuku's new search function rocks!!!

I searched the thread already but there is not answer to how wearing heavy jeans feel...I just want to know if it's sensible to get denim that is thatheavy?

i also asked about the weight of the denim and got no answer. so heavy denim creases more right? my jeans are 11.5 oz. so that that just mean i am gonna getfades on my pockets and no honey combs?

heavy denim...
they stretch more.. this could be a good or bad thing for you but it usually means you have to size down waay more... people tell me and i hear from sufu thattheir iron hearts have stretched 2 3 4 even 5 sizes up... but im not saying size down 5 sizes...

people make the claim that heavy denim is good for cold weather.. but i have a pair of 19 oz samurais and these mofos are COLD in the winter.... andthey're too hot for the summer.. its like a piece of metal...

contrasts.. heavy denim especially iron hearts dont contrast fast... if thats what your looking for.. i have yet to see a pair of iron hearts that didnt looktoo different after a year of hard wear... so if you want these to contrast well then it'll be quite the project for you...

on the good note they're less likely to rip or tear on you... say you get hand cuffed to the back of a van and dragged around in the parking lot... ironhearts 21 are the jeans i would go for.. cuz they're that hardcore!!

oh but on another note i hear iron hearts are rediculously uncomfortable... after a while they soften up but if your new to raw you should want to start withsomething lighter

Back
Top Bottom