*| | Denim _ School | |*

^ With that price range, your best bet is some Gap Selvedge.

And as of 40w for the question above.....Iron Heart, Sugarcane, Strike Gold, ROY, etc. come in that size, and is the same price starting from 28w.

Cris.

thanks cris for the help my dude just incase anyone else is in the same boat as me
urban outfitters has a brand named bdg they are priced at 68

New Shirts, Caps, & Wallets from Flat Head, Googies, & Stockburg

Flat Head & Googies have just released a new set of shirts, all great for both warm and cold weather wear. These shirts are some of the most comfortable ones we stock, some even with brushed inners. Some Flat Head shirts now go up to size 46.

In total we have five new Flat Head shirts and one new Googies shirt that is an almost three-dimensional looking seersucker in orange. 

Also a brand new Googies wallet is available in either tan or black. The wallet is made of a very supple cowhide that feels great and is lined on one side with pig-skin. 

We also received two different skull-caps from Flat Head, each made in two colors.

Along with these new shirts, caps, and wallets we've also received a restock of the Wild Child Cordovan & Cowhide wallets which are also produced by Flat Head's Stockburg Leather division. 

All these items along with a full restock of the F310, F380, 4001BK, Women's Balder, and SE05BSP jeans are now available in the online store and all three Self Edge stores, we've also received a full restock of the white chambray limited shirts.

https://www.selfedge.com/..._page=index&cPath=68

Flat Head Black/Gray Winter Iron Shirt

Flat Head Brushed Winter Heavy Flannel Shirts

Flat Head Pin-Check Shirt

Googies Orange Seersucker Dobby Long Sleeve

Googies Cowhide Leather Wallets

Flat Head Heavy Wool Woven Skull-Cap

Flat Head Thermal Head Caps

Question for kiya since i peep your knowledge on sufu daily. i really want a pair of flatheads or pbjs, my only problem is i dont like the look of stf denim once it is soaked or maybe its just that i love the dark sheen of new raws. what ever the case i have owned, N&F, nudie, APC all of which are sanforized so i ask is it a completely bad idea to wear unsanforized denim without soaking/washing them initially?

New Iron Heart Jeans & Shirts - The Devil's Fit & The Beatle Buster

We've got two new jeans from Iron Heart, both are completely new fits and one comes in new denim developed just for the jean. 

Along with these two jeans we've received two new long sleeve shirts, both slightly lighter in weight than Iron Heart's Super Heavy flannels.

The Devil's Fit jean comes in a new fabric which is an unsanforized 1:nerd:z denim that looks and feels great from the start and is sure to age well due to it's loomstate nature.  The Beatle Buster uses Iron Heart's flagship 21oz sanforized denim in a completely new fit and even has a hidden knife pocket in the left front pocket-bag.

The two new jean models, two new shirts, and a full restock of all jeans and belts are available now at all three Self Edge stores and in our online store. Check the product pages in our online store for hi-res photographs, measurements, and a complete spec list on every jean and shirt:

https://www.selfedge.com/shop/index.php?main_page=index&cPath=71

Iron Heart Devil's Fit Slim Selvedge Jeans

Iron Heart Beatle Buster Jeans

Iron Heart Double Elbow Flannel Workshirt

Iron Heart Mini-Herringbone Flannel Shirt - Mark II

I always been against this selvage, sit in a bath, dont wash for 10yrs $#%#, but somehow i recently ended up with a pair and im finding myself doing all this dumb $#%# 
30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif

Anybody else got any Edwin raw denim??

recently stumbled upon artist denim. lots of customization available, even back pocket design. 22 different types of selvedge denim to choose from as well. will be my next pair.

Originally Posted by 1Miguel

Originally Posted by Mr 100

APC's are a great pair of jeans to start off with. Just make sure you try them on and get the right fit for you

That is my problem. Bec I can only get them online since stores here in my country doesn't carry those brands. FTL Anyway Ill size down 2 just like what has been suggested.

1Miguel, you from the Philippines right? Theyve been selling APC Jeans in this store in Shangri La Mall called "Homme Et Femme". You may want to pay the store a visit for those APC Jeans to avoid buying them online.

HTH

Hey Cris,

I'm the same height but I'm 175-185lb depending on diet. I rock buffalo, mek, TRs but they mostly flow over my shoes(typically boot cut).

My question is what brand/s should I go with for semi-fitted look while still having the bottoms lay just right on my shoes? Keep in mind my range 80-130$.

Thanks for the info man! Yeah, from PI! Shangri-la will be my next stop after copping them Playoffs. You have a pair of APCs? I hope they sell retail there. Good looking out man!

Originally Posted by 1Miguel

Thanks for the info man! Yeah, from PI! Shangri-la will be my next stop after copping them Playoffs. You have a pair of APCs? I hope they sell retail there. Good looking out man!
pimp.gif
 Playoffs 
pimp.gif

I am about to step my Denim game up. It seems most people say start with APCs or Nudies.

How do Nudies fit? How do the sizes run? I was looking at the Average Joes or the Big Bengt

The Strike Gold - The Pure Gold Jean Collection

Strike Gold is quickly turning into a shop favorite with our staff and repeat clients across our three stores. The couple from Okayama are nailing every fit and denim style and they've only just begun. 

We visited them at their studio in Kurashiki City (Okayama Prefecture) a few months ago only to see them possess a passion that's rarely seen even in Japan these days among the denim and vintage-style clothing brands. They're creating such beautiful jeans, shirts, and leather accessories and it seems to come so naturally for them. 

Strike Gold has done two new jean styles, one is a redone version of their popular XXX5 Slim Straight fit and they've also introduced a new Slim Tapered model (SG2109). They've done these with one of the most original looking styles of denim we've seen. 

They start with a pure indigo dyed thread for the warp (top threads) and a beige mud dyed thread for the weft (bottom threads). The jean looks like an indigo colored denim jean but has a slight beige hue to it from the weft threads peaking through the indigo warp threads. They've upped the weight to 17oz and it comes in loomstate form, due to the abrasive nature of the denim when raw the jean will age faster than most jeans and yield an high contrast fade with normal wear. 

Along with the new SG2105 and SG2109 jeans we've received a full restock of the leather belts and the SG1105 jean which has turned into one of the most requested jeans at our shops.

All these jeans and belts are available now at Self Edge SF and in our online store, SENY and SELA will have these jeans starting March 7th. Check the online store product pages for more details on the jeans, hi-res photographs, and measurements.  Fit photos of the SG2109 are coming next week.

http://www.selfedge.com/s..._page=index&cPath=86

Someone talk me out of hemming my Mister Freedom Californians. I just am sort of sick of the bulk that comes with cuffing but I think I will regret it because no one is ever happy after their jeans have been hemmed.

Originally Posted by proto onslaught

how do naked and famous fit?

slim guy and weird guy, should i size down?

For WG, majority size down 2 or 1.
For SG, you would probably have to size down too

anybody own apc english cut jeans...im thinking of getting a pair since its the biggest cut they make

i normally wear levis 559...are the fits similar?

Back
Top Bottom