Deleting your Facebook?

Originally Posted by lyle

stop trying to demonize a website cus you jaded and instead go get some self control. yall r silly. especially the cat above me with over 10,000 posts on an internet message board about SHOES talking about "waste of time/life".

im all about my facebook but i can live without it, so i dont need to prove anything to anyone by deleting it as if i'm above all the mindless sheeple
laugh.gif
shut your ole 1 post count having *&^ up!
laugh.gif

But anywho. I deleted mine a year ago. People change OP, and some people don't understand. Alot of my female friends did not respect my relationship...it got ugly fast....Never looked back after deleting it, even tho I do miss Mafia Wars.
laugh.gif

Delete Twitter too...It's pointless and just nothing but "facebook status's"

Originally Posted by IgnantBliss

Why ya'll want to delete it? What's so serious about it that you feel you need to get rid of it?

Females doing anything to get attention...I never thought it was that serious until "facebook drama' happened to me. I couldn't deal with all that so...poof vamoose....

Why ya'll want to delete it? What's so serious about it that you feel you need to get rid of it?

Females doing anything to get attention...I never thought it was that serious until "facebook drama' happened to me. I couldn't deal with all that so...poof vamoose....

I don't have any complaints about the site, I just felt that I don't need one.

I don't have any complaints about the site, I just felt that I don't need one.

yall +**%*% musta forgot like Roy Jones, FB is too influential to ignore. Its a great way to spread information...don't get mad at facebook...get mad a yourself because like anything else facebook is what you make it

yall +**%*% musta forgot like Roy Jones, FB is too influential to ignore. Its a great way to spread information...don't get mad at facebook...get mad a yourself because like anything else facebook is what you make it

My account is active but I haven't logged on in a few months. Facebook died when they allowed people without .edu email addresses to create accounts. Now my parents and 10 year old cousins have facebook pages smh.

My account is active but I haven't logged on in a few months. Facebook died when they allowed people without .edu email addresses to create accounts. Now my parents and 10 year old cousins have facebook pages smh.

I HATE WHEN FEMALES SAY "IM DELETING THIS FB CRAP"

AND STILL BE ON FOR WEEKS UNTIL THEY SAY THE SAME THING AGAIN

BUT WHEN THEY DO POST THAT ITS LIKE OVER 40 COMMENTS OF SIMPS : DO IT FOR ATTENTION? :

OR WHEN THEY DO DELETE IT AND COME BACK MONTHS LATER LIKE NOTHING HAPPEN :l

I HATE WHEN FEMALES SAY "IM DELETING THIS FB CRAP"

AND STILL BE ON FOR WEEKS UNTIL THEY SAY THE SAME THING AGAIN

BUT WHEN THEY DO POST THAT ITS LIKE OVER 40 COMMENTS OF SIMPS : DO IT FOR ATTENTION? :

OR WHEN THEY DO DELETE IT AND COME BACK MONTHS LATER LIKE NOTHING HAPPEN :l

Originally Posted by 160jordansdeep

i dont understand why people are so into this social network crap

i never had a facebook or a twitter and dont need one or have to let people know whats going on in my life

fixed...
tongue.gif

Originally Posted by 160jordansdeep

i dont understand why people are so into this social network crap

i never had a facebook or a twitter and dont need one or have to let people know whats going on in my life

fixed...
tongue.gif

I was close a couple months ago. I used to be one of those people that accepted any and all friend requests so I ended up with 1600+ "friends". I became annoyed with ignorant status from people I didn't know/care about. But instead of deactivating/deleting my account I just unfriended a bunch of people. Now I'm down to about 900 "friends" and my feeds are much more enjoyable and relevant.

With that being said though, I still think about deleting my account from time to time. The only things that are really keeping me on there are family/friends I don't keep in touch with regularly and all the pics I have that are only on FB.

I was close a couple months ago. I used to be one of those people that accepted any and all friend requests so I ended up with 1600+ "friends". I became annoyed with ignorant status from people I didn't know/care about. But instead of deactivating/deleting my account I just unfriended a bunch of people. Now I'm down to about 900 "friends" and my feeds are much more enjoyable and relevant.

With that being said though, I still think about deleting my account from time to time. The only things that are really keeping me on there are family/friends I don't keep in touch with regularly and all the pics I have that are only on FB.

I have a suggestion.

DON'T SIGN ON!

It's not heroin. No one is requiring you to check up on your FB app on your iPhone/Droid/whatever. It takes more effort to deactivate than to just leave it alone. (i know the effort is still minimal, but you know what i mean.)

I have a suggestion.

DON'T SIGN ON!

It's not heroin. No one is requiring you to check up on your FB app on your iPhone/Droid/whatever. It takes more effort to deactivate than to just leave it alone. (i know the effort is still minimal, but you know what i mean.)

Back
Top Bottom