Delete

Common sense tells me if you're looking for a suspected terrorist, you might just turn over the city to find him.

The perimeter they set up for Dorner was almost twice as big.

They didn't know where Dorner was right? BPD knew their suspects were in and around Watertown.

Point out a post of mine that lacks common sense.

I'm a crtitical thinker. Period.

I wasn't even referring to your post. You quoted me trying to be someone's daddy by coming to the rescue when I attacked what he said.

They didn't know where Dorner was right? BPD knew their suspects were in and around Watertown.
They suspected Dorner was in the cabin when they set the 3mile wide perimeter.

If they knew their federal suspects had just murdered a cop and were in Watertown, lock down the entire suburb?

They found him about one block outside of that 20 block perimeter.

They suspected Dorner was in the cabin when they set the 3mile wide perimeter.

If they knew their federal suspects had just murdered a cop and were in Watertown, lock down the entire suburb?

They found him about one block outside of that 20 block perimeter.

Don't know what to tell you on that one. Guess we'll just have to wait and find out how exactly everything unfolded.

You basically just answered this mans question with "Because...", and you're laughing at him?
¿Que?

Can we wait until more details are released before we jump on the cops? Is it really that hard to believe that S2 got away amidst a hail of gunfire, IEDs and homemade grenades?
indifferent.gif
Where did he keep all this while running through Boston on foot?

They are legit questions if you don't use common sense and/or take 15 seconds to think about them.

Yes, I'm sure if he had thought for a quarter of a minute he could have answered all those questions himself.

I guess I can understand people coming up with theories about maybe this was already "planned" by the U.S. or that our Gov. knew this was going to happen, but didn't stop it because they want to take away more of our liberties/rights....

But to the people saying the victims were actors? S.T.F.U.

My mother-in-law and her fiance were at the marathon (he was running in the race) and I can tell you, a real bomb went off and real people were hurt. :smh:

Last edited:
My mother-in-law and her fiance were at the marathon (he was running in the race) and I can tell you, a real bomb went off and real people were hurt. :smh:

Well of course they were real people. There is no doubt they could have been normal people like you and I. However, it is equally likely that they could have had a role given to them. It's fairly simple to create a new life for someone when you are the government. Change the names on a birth certificate, make a little story for them, and now you have a new person.

Equally possible factors, unless you knew them personally than I stand by my point that anything could have happened.

Where did he keep all this while running through Boston on foot?​

I'm pretty sure suspect 2 kept one pistol on his person. 3 of the 5 grenades and the pressure cooker bomb were spent. You really think it would be hard to lose someone in a suburban environment, in the dark, following a shootout and multiple explosions?

:rofl:

Yes, I'm sure if he had thought for a quarter of a minute he could have answered all those questions himself.

15 seconds for each one you schmuck. Like you should have done before you responded.

Last edited:
Where did he keep all this while running through Boston on foot?

It has been reported that they stole the mercedes and drove to the civic to pick up all of their supplies. Seriously, everything you bring up isn't even questionable if you read ANYTHING about this case. There are people who have legitimate gripes in this thread, but you are just spewing nonsense :smh:.

I'm pretty sure suspect 2 kept one pistol on his person. 3 of the 5 grenades and the pressure cooker bomb were spent. You really think it would be hard to lose someone in a suburban environment, in the dark, following a shootout and multiple explosions?

:rofl:
15 seconds for each one you schmuck. Like you should have done before you responded.

Schmuck? :lol: Ok, settle down you nebish.

Wow! Now they Tryna pin ole boy with involvement in a triple murder a couple years ago! Smh

Anything to further their agenda huh

Tracked them boys n set em up as patsies to push their agenda. I would not be surprised if they were chipped n cotrolled.

ive been following this event and its crazy how much proof there is that there isnt something right here

im not one to go deep into conspiracy theories but damb you really cant avoid this one..

im sitting here asking myself why arent they speaking about the other guys in black jackets and combat boots

and why arent they admitting to previously saying this would be a drill

especially when all this info is already out and all these pictures have surfaced

its hard to deny some of the info here. id like the think we can trust our gov. and country but this has me tripping... :smh:

Back
Top Bottom