Delete

I'm so concerned what some lames on the internet think about me. Right? LOL.
Get real dude.

I ignored your question because what sense does it make for me to answer it and then have you mock my answer because, apparently, it's so far-fetched that the government would pull the wool over its citizens' eyes.  All you're doing in this thread is mocking peoples' theories IN A THREAD ABOUT THEORIES.  You obviously can't critically think if you keep coming into a thread called "Boston CONSPIRACY Thread" expecting anything more than theories.  Let these people speculate, at least they're trying to think outside-of-the-box unlike yourself...
So we're not allowed to think critically about the theories? No of course not, because the minute you do the theories break down.
Where did I say that?  Dude was just in here to belittle other people.  I'm glad people are disproving theories, but making fun of and being sarcastic toward other people because they're expressing their curiosity isn't necessary.  If that's what you want to do then keep that in the other Boston thread...

I don't think Anton's back. He probs got suspended for arguing with Ninja.

Internet persona conspiracies :lol:

Meth's alternate persona is sillyputty. He's a result of years of pent up rage at users on NT and other boards involved with this one. Eventually the pressure became too much and he needed an outlet. Thus, the putty was molded. He could finally lash out with verbiage he was used to, all the while tip toeing that line of within rule and against the ROC. The tone and authoritative speech are a perfect match. Analogies, strong counters to arguments.

Putty used memes and various pics/gifs for emphasis, with nearly flawless execution. Since his departure, Meth's tendency to "poke fun" at users has increased. I've seen him use images within his posts..

Now you tell me....... Who really runs this site?

:nerd:

Wow!

I used to think silly putty would never be banned. Dude used to go hard on gp

So most of these helicopters the police use when helping the patrol cars search for suspects are equipped with that infrared technology they used to find dude in the boat? If so then that thing can see into homes too, right?

If so then no wonder they have a high rate of catching folks,

foh with this BS

i just seen the first 5 pics and i'm disgusted by some people smh, 3 innocent people are dead, and ******* acting like this **** is fake :smh:

yup most conspiracy folks give no respect for the dead. then insulft you because you dont believe what they do.

thats what happens when you have no life and make stuff up just to try and blow peoples minds online :lol:

yup most conspiracy folks give no respect for the dead. then insulft you because you dont believe what they do.

thats what happens when you have no life and make stuff up just to try and blow peoples minds online :lol:

Quoted for the got damn truth.

Last edited:
I respect the dead. The families have my deepest sympathy.

But I still remain a critical observer of events. Regardless.

Again...you're acting like a agent trying to derail a conspiracy thread.

Please post in the official Boston thread because you bring nothing of substance when you post in here.

Last edited:
Unanswered Questions:

1. a. Why did they switch vehicles from their Honda Civic?

b. Why did they not kill the victim of the car jacking? They apparently drove around with him in the vehicle for 30 minutes and then just dropped him off. They had just shot two other people prior to the car jacking, why did they leave this person alive?

c. With dash cams installed in most police vehicles, why is there no footage of the actual chase through the streets of Watertown? Where is the footage of them throwing "pipe bombs" out of the window?

d. There was apparently gunfire exchanged with the brothers and police when the older brother was shot and killed. Where are the weapons and bombs that they were using in that exchange? How was the one brother shot and killed and the other brother was able to drive away?

e. The younger brother managed to elude police and then ended up in a foot pursuit with them near the mall around 4am. After a short foot pursuit they called it off. How did he out run the barrage of law enforcement in his vehicle and then elude them and a canine unit on foot, to which they ended up calling off the search.

f. When did the younger brother get out of the car jacked vehicle and why was there no apprehension made then?

g. When they finally did arrest the surviving brother, where are the weapons he had in the exchange of gunfire from the boat?

2. Why is there a limited amount of photos of the actual bombing and injured victims surfacing on the internet. With today's technology and everyone having a camera in their phone, there is a surprisingly small amount of actual photographic evidence of the injured from the blast. The claim is 180 injured, yet through a simple google search there is a series of around ten different victim photos that are recycled or shown from a different angle.

Unanswered Questions:

1. a. Why did they switch vehicles from their Honda Civic?

b. Why did they not kill the victim of the car jacking? They apparently drove around with him in the vehicle for 30 minutes and then just dropped him off. They had just shot two other people prior to the car jacking, why did they leave this person alive?

c. With dash cams installed in most police vehicles, why is there no footage of the actual chase through the streets of Watertown? Where is the footage of them throwing "pipe bombs" out of the window?

d. There was apparently gunfire exchanged with the brothers and police when the older brother was shot and killed. Where are the weapons and bombs that they were using in that exchange? How was the one brother shot and killed and the other brother was able to drive away?

e. The younger brother managed to elude police and then ended up in a foot pursuit with them near the mall around 4am. After a short foot pursuit they called it off. How did he out run the barrage of law enforcement in his vehicle and then elude them and a canine unit on foot, to which they ended up calling off the search.

f. When did the younger brother get out of the car jacked vehicle and why was there no apprehension made then?

g. When they finally did arrest the surviving brother, where are the weapons he had in the exchange of gunfire from the boat?

2. Why is there a limited amount of photos of the actual bombing and injured victims surfacing on the internet. With today's technology and everyone having a camera in their phone, there is a surprisingly small amount of actual photographic evidence of the injured from the blast. The claim is 180 injured, yet through a simple google search there is a series of around ten different victim photos that are recycled or shown from a different angle.

Damn, talk about reachin'.

I respect the dead. The families have my deepest sympathy.

But I still remain a critical observer of events. Regardless.

Again...you're acting like a agent trying to derail a conspiracy thread.

Please post in the official Boston thread because you bring nothing of substance when you post in here.

What substance do your posts bring again? Did you really just call me a secret agent? Lol

Event otchastrated as added fuel to Muslim and Christian firestorm thats been going on for the past 20 years.

No picture of Bin Ladens remains but we get dude laid out on the table for the world to see like Pac?

Remember the Tupac autopsy?

Banning automatic guns is like banning drugs at the end of the day. This problem will only exacerbate until its 24/7 monitoring or something to that effect.

Remember when cameras first started appearing in places like street corners and we use to think nothing of it?

Pear Harbor...False Flag.

I read a book s few years back called The Unseen Hand and if you haven't read it please do.

Events like this should raise eyebrows.

This is substance? What substances were you smoking when you came up with this garbage?

I thought intentionally trying derail a thread got u banned? Dude obviously wants no parts of an adult discussion on the events that took place get em out of here

Posting articles written by the worlds leading Islamologist who specializes in criticizing the war on terror and claims this is solid proof of anything. You guys gotta do better
laugh.gif
Did you read it? 

That's like me reading a CNN article as if it doesn't have any slant. 

Be objectionable. 

Yeah i read it. I chuckled at the part about skulls being bashed at the occupy movement.

I walked through the occupy movement smoking a blunt drinking absolut out of a red cup and my skull is in tact.

I dont know what REALLY happened last Monday. And neither does anyone else. Speculation coming from a guy with a clear agenda is not PROOF to me. I respect your guys rights to have these discussions and the ability to question our government is what makes America whAt it is (or whats its supposed to be). But its only been a week since the bombs popped. How can we expect to have all the answers?

FTR i think the two brothers are indeed guilty. Dudes mentions how the older bro stopped smoking and drinkimg so now hes labeled a terrorist, but doesnt mention that his favorite youtube videos were all terrorists videos . The comments on his blog " I dont have any American friends... I dont understand them" "will box for a passport" ... Older bro did not like the US and the younger bro followed suit.

Back
Top Bottom