Delete

True. That was a bad draft all around.

The more picks though the better chance we have of not getting all busts.

Yea definitely... Plus this year we have a lot of free agents... So itll be perfect time to replace, 2015 looking like a big year as well

Free Agents 2014
QB Colt McCoy
RB Anthony Dixon
FB/DE Will Tukuafu (RFA)
WR Kyle Williams
WR Mario Manningham
WR Anquan Boldin
WR Marlon Moore
TE/DE Demarcus Dobbs (RFA)
C Jonathan Goodwin
ILB Michael Wilhoite (EFA)
CB Tarell Brown
CB Perrish Cox (RFA)
CB Nnamdi Asomugha
CB Tramaine Brock
SS Donte Whitner
PK Phil Dawson

Free Agents 2015
2015 Free Agents
QB Colin Kaepernick
RB Frank Gore
RB Kendall Hunter
RB Jewel Hampton (RFA)
FB Bruce Miller
WR Michael Crabtree
TE Garrett Celek (RFA)
C Daniel Kilgore
OG Mike Iupati
DE Tony Jerod-Eddie (EFA)
NT/DE Glenn Dorsey
OLB Aldon Smith
OLB Nate Stupar (EFA)
ILB Dan Skuta
CB Chris Culliver
FS C.J. Spillman

Yup can't always hit, but if you hit more than you miss with the amount of picks the Niners have had you are always strengthening your organization. Niners have used the same philosophy(build through draft+re-sign your homegrown studs) the Patriots used the past decade to remain superbowl competitors year after year.

Last edited:
Well just those 2014 free agents I dont see too many of them coming back. Im thinking 7 at most so all those draft picks will be put to good use.

GREEN BAY -- The Packers have signed Seneca Wallace just days after he was released by San Francisco, Green Bay's opening-game opponent.

Wallace left the 49ers last week and San Francisco coach Jim Harbaugh said the quarterback was "not going to continue to play football." Wallace apparently is not retiring and was with the Packers for Monday's practice.
SANTA CLARA -- Linebacker Cam Johnson was traded Monday to the Indianapolis Colts, and the 49ers promptly filled his roster spot by signing wideout Chris Harper off the Seattle Seahawks' practice squad, according to multiple reports.

^Just saw that. I really didnt think Marlon Moore was going to be our number 2 wr so that doesnt come as a shock to me.

Wasn't expecting Kyle Williams to be the #2 to start off the season but I don't that will last very long. 

Kyle Williams being the longest tenured niner of the bunch I think he deserves a shot. Besides those unforgettable fumbles he had he always plays well when givin an oppurtunity

I'm thinking of watching the game Downtown SJ, Santana Row, Dave & Busters or BJs this Sunday. Where you guys watching?

Finna make all 8 home games this season, havent done so in 3 years. Expecting huge things from our offense this year, havent been this excited for a red n gold offense in over a decade :smokin

Back
Top Bottom