Delete

How Many Games Will The Lakers Win With Mike D'Antoni?

• 40-49...They're Going To Get Worse

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 50-59...Good Enough For A Solid Seed, Not Too Shabby

• 60-65...Top Seed and Impressive Record, Thumbs Up

• 66-70...Scary Good, All Teams Are Now Officially Scared

• 71+...Might As Well Cancel The Playoffs

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Kobe gonna score 82 points Wednesday and dedicate the game to Jerry.

Dwights gonna continue to be a wienie.

Last edited:
Essential I dont get why you have so much love for Dwight. Like if anybody says anything about him you defend him.

He isnt a laker, doesn't wanna be here, its in his body language, atitude, everything, hes a punk.

#winoneforjerry
Rest in Paradise Jerry Buss :frown:

Essential I dont get why you have so much love for Dwight. Like if anybody says anything about him you defend him.

He isnt a laker, doesn't wanna be here, its in his body language, atitude, everything, hes a punk.

#winoneforjerry
Rest in Paradise Jerry Buss
frown.gif
Don't worry, he'll soon see it.

I remember earlier in the season when we were all calling for Gasol's head, Essential was defending him like he was family. But now, Essential is first to want Pau out of LA.

If y'all can get Love for Pau then why the hell wouldn't you call for his head :lol:

#winoneforjerry

Rest in Paradise Jerry Buss :frown:

Don't worry, he'll soon see it.

I remember earlier in the season when we were all calling for Gasol's head, Essential was defending him like he was family. But now, Essential is first to want Pau out of LA.

What am I seeing??? You guys cry and cry like a bunch of 12 year old jilted boys?

He's not a Laker? What does that even mean? It's nonsense.... Absolute nonsense...

If he leaves... He leaves... But let's not call what you guys are doing anything more than what it is... Whining for no reason.

Last edited:
What I mean by he isnt a laker is that he doesn't wanna be here, look at his body language, doesn't play hard every night, only plays if his offensive game is going. Sound familiar? Dude is bynum who crys more with less offensive game more defensive.

I hope he walks

What I mean by he isnt a laker is that he doesn't wanna be here, look at his body language, doesn't play hard every night, only plays if his offensive game is going. Sound familiar? Dude is bynum who crys more with less offensive game more defensive.

I hope he walks
i agree.

Maybe im weird for thinking putting the Laker uniform on should instill a sense of pride in a player. Especially when playing alongside Kobe.  But thats just me

Anyhow, go Lakers.

RIP to the greatest owner in sports history...

Been watching Lakers since I was born 26 years strong...

I am saddened he won't get to see Shaq's jersey ceremony, I hope Lakers dedicated the rest of this season to him and really do something.

RIP DR. BUSS

RIP Dr. Buss. The man spoiled Laker fans and I for one appreciate how much he gave to the City of LA and building this team to being one of the premier organizations in all of sports. Sad day

Back
Top Bottom