Delete

How Many Games Will The Lakers Win With Mike D'Antoni?

• 40-49...They're Going To Get Worse

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 50-59...Good Enough For A Solid Seed, Not Too Shabby

• 60-65...Top Seed and Impressive Record, Thumbs Up

• 66-70...Scary Good, All Teams Are Now Officially Scared

• 71+...Might As Well Cancel The Playoffs

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
[quote name="thachosen123"][quote name="Wesley813"]Don't pass to these butter finger ************* Kobe![/quote] [quote name="trickster360cj"]Kobe save us[/quote] I see this type of **** too often on this board :smh:

Can those same "butterfingers" get some praise too[/quote]RRREEEEPPPPPEEEEDD!!!

Dudes seriously want Kobe to play w/ Ray Allen, Kevin Love, Chris Paul in order for him to keep passing.

"Oh, he missed a shot. Kobe shouldn't pass because they just miss."

Fine, he shouldn't pass. Whatever.

"Man, everyone's just standing around."

lulz

Props to Kobe again, though. :smokin Someone definitely suggested to him about a month ago that he should stay in the 15-20 FGA range. No doubt in my mind. And if he just decided that himself, then even more props to him.

Last edited:
Earl Clark, though.

How did this dude not get any burn? Dude is a baller.

That is because the coaching staff and front office are not good with evaluating talent. Mitch has lucked on with players like Ariza, the dude in phoenix, and clark.

The organization thought Ebanks had more talent and a better future than Clark. Imagine if all those minutes that went to that scrub Morris were for Clark instead. :smh:

What I'm a HUGE fan of is Clark's defense. Dude just brings it without the fuss. Gets the job done, and plays hard all game.

Ebanks is hot garbage. I admit, I was hyped on him too and thought he could be out Ariza, but dude does not give a damb.

Good solid win for Laker land tonight. You guys def needed a win pretty bad. Not to mention, Utah losing as well. Although, it was at the expensive of Chicago winning :stoneface:

I don't think you guys can catch Houston, but I can see Utah falling off with the roster being in question.

If we played the Bobcats 10 straight, we would not win those 10 straight. Absolutely not. :lol:

Follow me here, but last night's win put the Bobcats under 500 against us all time, eliminating them from the company of 2 other teams who we don't have an all time winning record against (Spurs & Celtics).

Worded differently: before last night's game, we had an all time winning record against every team except 3: the Spurs, the Celtics, & the Bobcats.

After last nights game, now we have an all time winning record against every team except two, just the Spurs and Celtics.

Last edited:
If we played the Bobcats 10 straight, we would not win those 10 straight. Absolutely not. :lol:

Follow me here, but last night's win put the Bobcats under 500 against us all time, eliminating them from the company of 2 other teams who have an all time winning record against us (Spurs & Celtics).

Worded differently: before last night's game, 3 teams had an all time winning record against us: the Spurs, the Celtics, & the Bobcats.

After last nights game, now it's just the Spurs and Celtics.

No team in the NBA would win against another 10 times in a row.

I see my initial post was misunderstood , lemme try again ska style this time :lol:

'' If we could play the Bobcats 10 straight and get 10 wins they'd all be solid wins at this point :lol: ''

Worded differently : It doesnt matter where we win, how we win or how much we win by as long as we win its fine with me. This season we dont have the luxury of picking apart a win no matter who the opponent is because were in desperation mode so be happy with ANY win and pray for another.

Of course no team will beat another 10 straight but the point is if we can get fat on some of the bum teams in the league why complain about it.

[quote name="MJsaver"]Worded differently : It doesnt matter where we win, how we win or how much we win by as long as we win its fine with me. This season we dont have the luxury of picking apart a win no matter who the opponent is because were in desperation mode so be happy with ANY win and pray for another.

Of course no team will beat another 10 straight but the point is if we can get fat on some of the bum teams in the league why complain about it.[/quote]Gotcha. My fault. And I agree. where we're at in the season, a win is a win. :lol:

Gotcha. My fault. And I agree. where we're at in the season, a win is a win.
laugh.gif
A win has always been a win for us since the season started out the way it did. I don't remember any stretch in the season where we looked like the All-Star team we should be, instead of the no-defense-lose-the-lead-while-making-no-free-throws team. 
laugh.gif

[quote name="CP"]Ska, edit that crap. Just Celtics. Only the Celtics have a winning record on us. Those other bums don't hold a damn thing on us.[/quote]Edited for accuracy. We have a winning record against all teams except 1.

123-154 against the Celtics
74-74 against the Spurs
9-8 against the Bobcats

Last edited:
No kidding.

Hence "Edited for accuracy."

I went back to the reply CP is talking about... and edited it.

For... accuracy.

[quote name="CP"]Ska, edit that crap. Just Celtics. Only the Celtics have a winning record on us. Those other bums don't hold a damn thing on us.
Edited for accuracy. We have a winning record against all teams except 1.

123-154 against the Celtics
74-74 against the Spurs
8-9 against the Bobcats[/quote]

:lol: now you need to update the Bobs record, shouldn't it be 10-9 now?

And I don't think 74-74 is accurate either. Playoff series alone we're like 8-3 vs them, that's like 30-32 wins just for the series we won. Add a couple games to the series we lost (2 in 03, 2 in 95) and we're at 35-36 or so playoff wins alone.

Where do you pull your info from? I'm interested what they go by.

nbauniverse

Those are just regular season w/l records (obviously, since we've never played the Bobcats in the playoffs).

and I flipped the Bobcats. We should be 9-8.

I know we were tied going into last night game, and now we're not. :lol:

Nice set up.

74-74 reg season, we dominate them come playoff time. :smokin

I knew that had to be off in some way.

Back
Top Bottom