Delete

How Many Games Will The Lakers Win With Mike D'Antoni?

• 40-49...They're Going To Get Worse

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 50-59...Good Enough For A Solid Seed, Not Too Shabby

• 60-65...Top Seed and Impressive Record, Thumbs Up

• 66-70...Scary Good, All Teams Are Now Officially Scared

• 71+...Might As Well Cancel The Playoffs

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
kobe looks disgusted.

I would be too if I was him. That free throw shooting was disgusting. :smh:

Mavs outplayed us, tip your hat. They have a roster full of players that not most people would even recognize, but they played hard and played as a team.
We sucked.

Its one loss, so on to the next. We just gotta get some chemistry going, and quick.

Mavs outplayed us, tip your hat. They have a roster full of players that not most people would even recognize, but they played hard and played as a team.
We sucked.
Its one loss, so on to the next. We just gotta get some chemistry going, and quick.

Everyone thought we would dominate tonight, including me. Now watch us go and kill it at Portland tomorrow night where noone really expects us to win.

Bright side look at Kobe's shot chart

I'm not trippin at all. Its a long season, this ain't the NFL. We all know Dwight is garbage at the FT line but damn son 3/14 :smh: At least give us 50%.

Haters out in full force after opening night :lol:

Last edited:
We sucked.

As long as the Lakers are in in the top 3 in the West and are hitting their stride in mid April right before playoff time we'll be fine.

Just got to be patient guys. 2 new core players in the starting line up, a new hybrid Princeton offense, a bunch of new assistant coaches, players coming off major & nagging injuries.

Yeah this is going to take awhile.

What do you want Brown to do... Take the free throws for these guys???
11-27

Brown is supposed to be getting paid because of his defensive coaching ability. Dallas was running the same ******g plays the whole second half and this potato looking dude never adjusted.

Gasol and Artest do not belong on the starting lineup though. Artest just DESTROYS the offense.

This team will never win without a shooter at the small forward position.

Brown is supposed to be getting paid because of his defensive coaching ability. Dallas was running the same ******g plays the whole second half and this potato looking dude never adjusted.
Gasol and Artest do not belong on the starting lineup though
. Artest just DESTROYS the offense.
This team will never win without a shooter at the small forward position.

Please get out of the thread... And never come back

Last edited:
Only game in Steve Nash's career where hes's scored less than 10 points & had less than 5 assists when playing over 20 minutes.
:smh:

They'll be okay and have a pretty good season. They still ain't getting by the defending western conference champs/the team that almost swept them last season though. And it has very little to do with the fact that they lost tonight or went 0-8 in the preseason.

The offense looked good for a little bit in the first

Then in the 4th quarter... Free Throws and shots not falling.

The offense looked repetitive off ball screens catch on wing and then reset.

Kobe did not touch the ball in multiple possessions down the court which was different... 13 shots career low... lol

Seeing steve nash out there was weird but I think he should try to take control of the offense and make things happen.

Or just bring back the freakin triangle. This offense is :X

Look we lost by 8...

Deceptive 8... Of course.. Could have been/ should have been far more.

The Mavs made 2 more free throws with 13 less FTA.. That certainly is not Mike Brown's fault

Pau misses 7 in the paint... We were all pissed about him taking too many 15+ footers... 8 of 19 were outside the paint.. He shot 8/19... He needs to hit more shots in the paint.. When you go 4/11 from the paint that's a problem.. He still had 13 boards.. 6 assists.

Metta no excuse.. I'll give it to you.. He's terrible offensively.

Just look at it from this prism. Of only 2 players..
1. Howard shot 3/14 from FT.... If he averaged his normal 55-60% that is 4-6 made FTs.
2. Hill played nice. 14 minutes.. 9&5.. But shot 1/6 FTs.. He makes 68% of FTs like normal... That's 3 more FTs.

5 + 3 = 8

Just off of Howard & Hill's missed FTs we lost out on 8 points.. And that says nothing of the bad defensive play.. Pau missing 7 in the paint.. Artest missing 3 shots at less than 5 feet.

Last edited:
you mad cause I insulted your Mike Brown? Artest would not start for most NBA teams. Gasol would be a better 6th man off the bench with his atrocious defense.

No because you made an idiotic statement, and said Pau Gasol doesn't belong in the Starting Lineup.

Last edited:
Dirk, Terry, and Kidd were awesome tonight......

Oh, they didn't play?

And we gave up 99?

Kaman and West didn't play either?

They only had ONE player play more than 34 minutes?

Oh.

Back
Top Bottom