Delete

How Many Games Will The Lakers Win With Mike D'Antoni?

• 40-49...They're Going To Get Worse

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 50-59...Good Enough For A Solid Seed, Not Too Shabby

• 60-65...Top Seed and Impressive Record, Thumbs Up

• 66-70...Scary Good, All Teams Are Now Officially Scared

• 71+...Might As Well Cancel The Playoffs

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
MJ took way more high percentage shots.

Very possible.

While I'm here, MJ played less than 1,100 games in his career. (regular season)

Kobe's played in over 1,200 with the first 2 years being off the bench of course.

MJ has over 1,000 more shots than Kobe does, playing in fewer games than Kobe.

Kobe of course, known as THEE ultimate "chucker" and MJ, nobody EVER says that about him. Nobody.

Imagine, just IMAGINE, if Kobe played in less games, and had a thousand more shots than MJ, IMAGINE the **** they would say then. :lol:

But MJ, naw he's cool. He can shoot it, he's MJ. Kobe, he's a ball hog.

But I digress....

Sorry for anyone getting annoyed by the discussion, was just adding a few things to a topic that we've gone over on here for a few years now.

Honestly Ska, I learned some things today. I knew Mike did work, but I didn't know he shot like that. Honest. That's why I looked him up for comparisons sake. Hell, makes me feel a lot better about Kobe's shots. He's not shooting more than another elite player did, playing in the same offense, and Mike had a HOF player by his side with a HOF coach the entire time as well.

So I feel good. And as I said, I learned some stuff, which is the purpose of me getting into debates on topics in here. You all help me learn stuff.

Let's get this W tonight. :smokin

I agree, BUT if Dwight is out for the season wouldnt our already chanes at a championship be completely done anyway?

Plus I think they could possibly get more for him next yr when he's an expiring contract.
kobe and nash dont have time to throw away a season. they are playing for a ring this year. if dwight gets injured they will need gasol at the 5.

I can't wait to see Nash's standing ovation tonight.

Kobe with 15, 7 rebounds, and 6 assists in a modest 32 minutes tonight. Lakers win by 15+ :D

4, 6, 8, 9, 11, 12, 13, 15, 24 all taken for guesses of Kobe's assists tonight.

All other numbers available. Yes, even 75 shockingly is still available :lol:

MJ was given the keys to the bulls as well, though.
It was his team since day 1. He was carrying bums the first years besides Woolridge.
Kobe had Shaq. Of course MJ would have more shot attempts

I'm gonna go with 10.

For brownie points i'll guess he scores 22 points and gets 7 rebounds.

It will finally be Mosk33toe's time to shine!

Everything's gonna come up Millhouse!

Watch, when Kobe breaks or ties his career assists, he's gonna start forcing up shots again :lol:

Kidding, I hope he doesn't :smh:

Last edited:
A just as good question would be how does Steve Nash do tonight? I mean will he come out gunning? Or is he so even keel that this will be just another game for him?

1, 3, 4, 6, 7, 8, 9,10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 24 all taken for guesses of Kobe's assists tonight.

EDIT: 1, 3 , 14, 16 added.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom