Delete

How Many Games Will The Lakers Win With Mike D'Antoni?

• 40-49...They're Going To Get Worse

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 50-59...Good Enough For A Solid Seed, Not Too Shabby

• 60-65...Top Seed and Impressive Record, Thumbs Up

• 66-70...Scary Good, All Teams Are Now Officially Scared

• 71+...Might As Well Cancel The Playoffs

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
The disrespect Kobe is getting for this milestone achievement from many talking heads is pathetic

nothin new man. No matter what he achieves, there will always be a % of people tryin to undermine his accomplishments. They'll miss him when he's gone tho

Pau's probably staying out for a couple weeks.

When he comes back. I really hope D'Antoni keeps him at 28-30 minutes.

We're a couple pieces away, but we really are starting to get a team where we can rely on the bench more. Meeks, Jamison, Hill should pull off 22-25 a game if given minutes..

And I want Pau to stay Hungry, to stay focused, and stay healthy.

Last edited:
By the way anyone who was gearing up to trade Pau to Atlanta. Or to New Orleans.. Don't bother. Atlanta is no longer interested, AT ALL. Ryan Anderson is officially on the "Untouchable list."

So... Pau's going to play out his contract...

And if anyone says Bargiani without Lowry (who is untouchable). You don't get to participate in trade fun. >: :lol:

Last edited:
What did you guys think about the trade that Raptors proposed today for Pau?

The Lakers supposedly declined I believe..

Just wanna see other peoples thoughts on it.

For those who didn't know about the trade it was..

Bargnani, Calderon, and Kleiza for Pau.

Minnesota is also interested in Pau and their offer was Pekovic and #2 draft pick Derrick Williams.

Wtf Essential, all of a sudden Ryan Anderson is untouchable?  He is just w/e I suppose it's ridiculous how the Lakers just want more and more offense and they aren't even worrying about defense.

What did you guys think about the trade that Raptors proposed today for Pau?

The Lakers supposedly declined I believe..

Just wanna see other peoples thoughts on it.

For those who didn't know about the trade it was..

Bargnani, Calderon, and Kleiza for Pau.

Minnesota is also interested in Pau and their offer was Pekovic and #2 draft pick Derrick Williams.

I'm wholeheartedly against both trades.

The Minnesota deal is just awful. Not to mention, we now play a team with Rubio, Love & Pau.

The Raptors deal helps us out very little. You bring in Calderon, solid offensive PG, but horrifically bad defensively.. Bargnani nice stretch 4, but our complaints with Pau was his defense as much as his offense. Pau gets 7 boards a game in his sleep, that's a masterful night for Bargnani, and he's a horrible defender.

It begs the question "What is Pau's trade value?" And the answer is Not what the Lakers want. Pau's probably going to end his contract in LA.

Last edited:
Wtf Essential, all of a sudden Ryan Anderson is untouchable?  He is just w/e I suppose it's ridiculous how the Lakers just want more and more offense and they aren't even worrying about defense.

That's what the Hornets are saying.. He's signed 4 years, at a decent price. Solid rebounder. Masterful shooter.

Can't be mad at N.O. It's probably the smart decision.

Anderson would have been good in LA. Especially on offense, but defensively, he would look so much better with Dwight.

Last edited:
You should preach some basketball trades to the Lakers. 
roll.gif

Who would you aim for though?  I feel like some teams are just not even interested in Pau anymore.

Idk man, that Pau for calderon,bargnani, kleiza is enticing as hell. I'm not too worried about calderon's struggles on defense. He isn't worse than nash and Duhon can't be that much better than him on D. Plus u can count on calderon to give u 20+ minutes of solid play on a nightly basis. Now if there's some way to get Bargnani and derozan :D

You should preach some basketball trades to the Lakers. :rofl:

Who would you aim for though?  I feel like some teams are just not even interested in Pau anymore.

Bingo!

Such a small market for him at this point.

Based on who is interested, who has pulled out of the race, what they're willing to offer.

There's only one team.. The Jazz.

Don't listen to PMatic when he says the Nuggets :lol: Trading Pau there is a huge mistake. Would make them a team that would ultimately beat us in the playoffs.

Warriors have great pieces. And I'm sure there's some combination to swing a David Lee & Jarret Jack trade. Jerry has been interested in reuniting with Pau for a while even after the trade he made sending him to LA... How big is his desire, not sure. But again I'm kind of reluctant to trade Pau in division. (But again comes the defense question with Lee. Lee's better than Bargs on Defense. And Jack is the top backups in the league. But then Lee's contract is eh.. So I'm intrigued by it, but not enough to do it)...

Comes back to the Jazz. Word is, is that the Jazz are making room for Favors. They want to get rid of Millsap & Jefferson. I don't want Jefferson.. Just because he'll never play, you can't take starters and cut their minutes in half that kills their psyche. Would I take Millsap, MoWilliams & Raja Bell. I'd have trouble saying no.. You could even expand that out and look for teams that may want a lot of cap space and have Jefferson go to a third team and you really mess around with the fillers to get the deal to work.

Last edited:
Idk man, that Pau for calderon,bargnani, kleiza is enticing as hell. I'm not too worried about calderon's struggles on defense. He isn't worse than nash and Duhon can't be that much better than him on D. Plus u can count on calderon to give u 20+ minutes of solid play on a nightly basis. Now if there's some way to get Bargnani and derozan :D

Well Calderon's defense wouldn't bug me. If Bargnani's defense wasn't worse.

It's just not a good deal. As much as a three point shooting 4 is nice. It's not worth it, especially if we'll score 100 with or without a stretch 4. But then give up more points and rebounds in the process.

Just not worth the extra 3 pointer a game. Especially when you lose 5 rebounds. He's7 foot. And gets only 4.4 RPG in 34mpg. That's absurdly and comically bad

Last edited:
Yeah the Jazz even wanted to trade either Jefferson or Millsap.  The Jazz has ridiculously talented big men.  Favors, Kanter, Marvin Williams.  It would definitely be nice to have Millsap and other pieces, but man if the Lakers got David Lee..somehow someway..
eek.gif

Last edited:
..seriously?  you wouldn't even take Pau for Lee?
He's a skilled offensive player, so I'll give him that. But he is a minus defender and has 4 (!) years left on his contract at age 29.

No thanks.

Last edited:
Yeah the Jazz even wanted to trade either Jefferson or Millsap.  The Jazz has ridiculously talented big men.  Favors, Kanter, Marvin Williams.  It would definitely be nice to have Millsap and other pieces, but man if the Lakers got David Lee..somehow someway..:wow:

Last I heard it wasn't just either. Jefferson & Millsap. It was both. They were really trying to clear up the space for Favors...

Not saying they were offering both for Pau. Or anything for that matter. They are looking to free up the roster for Favors by getting rid of Millsap & Jeff.

Last edited:
..seriously?  you wouldn't even take Pau for Lee?
He's a skilled offensive player, so I'll give him that. But he is a minus defender and has 4 (!) years left on his contract at age 29.

No thanks.

That's why I was against it. But if Jerry West was interested enough (which since he's been in GS. Has been interested in Pau) And we could get Jack included.. It'd be tough to still say no.

But that 4 years will still be a tough pill to swallow.

Needless to say. I don't see Pau getting dealt this year.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom