Delete

How Many Games Will The Lakers Win With Mike D'Antoni?

• 40-49...They're Going To Get Worse

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 50-59...Good Enough For A Solid Seed, Not Too Shabby

• 60-65...Top Seed and Impressive Record, Thumbs Up

• 66-70...Scary Good, All Teams Are Now Officially Scared

• 71+...Might As Well Cancel The Playoffs

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I just don't understand Kobe sometimes man... U start the season off getting 20 and 10s and now it's hero ball again smh. U have DWIGHT HOWARD why do u feel the need to dominate the ball all 4 qtrs? If u Kobe and u look at the box scores for the last 10 games and u see that u taking 30 shots and Dwight only getting 8 or 9 at some point shouldn't it click that "Hey I need to let Dwight get some more shots up"? The games he not dominating the ball we win and win big. Dude says how happy he is to play for D'Antoni but then doesn't play within D'Antoni's system :smh:

Kobe reminds me of DJ Request from The Goods movie :lol:

Look, the issue with Kobe is how much he's touching the ball. The more he touches the ball the more he wants to shoot it. That's just his mentality.

So everyone who's sitting here saying "Oh you're getting mad that Dwight is shooting 50% from the line? You knew what you were getting!" needs to apply the same logic to Kobe. This is how he's been his whole career and **** changed but the number on the back of his jersey.

"When Steve Nash signed with the Los Angeles Lakers, a source says he was promised that Pau Gasol would not be traded.

Nash was also considering offers from the Raptors and Knicks.

When Nash returns and plays with Gasol, the Lakers could conceivably ask him to reconsider.

Nash signed with the Lakers prior to their acquisition of Dwight Howard.

With Gasol struggling, his name has surfaced in trade speculation."

lol what about trade for STAT

Why, on God's green Earth, would we want Stat?

Serious, for what possible purpose, do you want Stat in LA?

No, he is not the answer, at all. :smh:

Why, on God's green Earth, would we want Stat?
Serious, for what possible purpose, do you want Stat in LA?
No, he is not the answer, at all. :smh:

because i want to start wearing goggles when i play ball and to laker games

^Whats does that have to do with their team defense....
Alright I'll give you an answer to that.
Our guards can't guard there men, so then Dwight helps hen nobody helps Dwight man and Dwight's man gets a dunk
Or the opposite wing player will get a wide open three.

So what's the answer?
Have Kobe play actual defense n not Try to conserve himself for offense.

Give Dwight the damn ball.
Or let others make shots.

I'm a huge Kobe fan but he needs to defer man
Dwight getting less than 17-20 shots is unacceptable

Last edited:
Dwight not getting enough touches, how much of this actually falls on PRINGLES? I mean, he is the coach. We all know he could care less about BIGS in the POST! Before PRINGLES got here, seem as if Dwight was getting enough touches and the offensive was flowing 100 better. PRINGLES needs to set up some plays for Dwight that simple!

Steve Blake underwent successful surgery today to repair a torn abdominal muscle. The surgery was performed in L.A. by Dr. Craig Smith. Blake is expected to be out approximately 6-8 weeks.

Everyone wish Steve a safe and speedy recovery! Go Lakers!

Sigh, let's not point fingers.

It's the WHOLE TEAM's fault.

Rebound, Turnovers, Energy, Free throws. All of it caused the loss last night. Had we not give up offensive boards and turn the ball over, We would have MORE possessions. If we maintained our LEAD, the rockets would've not resorted to "Hack-a-Dwight'. Thus, kobe's heroics and then the loss.

It's the whole team's fault. Everything counts.

Last edited:
I still think d'antoni should've take Dwight out of the game.

I remember Phil used to take shaq out during the 4th quarter. When all these bs started.

Now I'm not saying that's the reason we lost because the defense last night was just horrendous.

Kobe should play more of a facilitator. He panics when teammates starts missing shots on becomes Tom Cruise in Mission Impossible.

Shoots his team out of rhythm and by the time its the 4th quarter, hes tired. Simple as that.

Question, I mentioned this hack a Howard would happen back in the summer time but if Dwight is the inbounder is there a rule saying that he can't stay out ofbounds. Cause I'm pretty sure the man that's.assigned to foul Dwight won't just run down and play. d once he realizes Dwights not coming inbounds, he may wait till Dwight comes inbounds. And if he doesn't it'll just be 4 on 4. Thoughts? Just curious

Question, I mentioned this hack a Howard would happen back in the summer time but if Dwight is the inbounder is there a rule saying that he can't stay out ofbounds. Cause I'm pretty sure the man that's.assigned to foul Dwight won't just run down and play. d once he realizes Dwights not coming inbounds, he may wait till Dwight comes inbounds. And if he doesn't it'll just be 4 on 4. Thoughts? Just curious

Hmm....good question. How dope would that be if Dwight just chilled out of bounds :lol: :lol: :lol: I'd cry laughing if that works

i've always believed that if you got guys going on offense, they'd bring it even harder on defense.

you don't tend to play as hard if you know you're not getting the ball.

there's no stats or studies done on this, but if you've played ball with a ballhog, you know that feel :lol:

I'm guessing Nash gets back the week of Christmas.

There's a home game on the 18th, against the Bobcats, we never beat them, so we may need Steve to come in and save us. :lol:

That would also be about 6 weeks since the injury. And would give him a week or so of playing before the Christmas game which is basically when the NBA season starts in terms of people's attention spans.

I think he's about 2 weeks away, give or take a game or two.

i've always believed that if you got guys going on offense, they'd bring it even harder on defense.

you don't tend to play as hard if you know you're not getting the ball.

there's no stats or studies done on this, but if you've played ball with a ballhog, you know that feel :lol:

So the past 12 years, when they've been good on defense, and won titles with defense, with a ballhog, that meant.......what? :lol:

Kobe shooting too much, and Centers missing rebounds, it's 2002 again!!!!!

pau for josh smith and korver

pau for gallo and wilson chandler

pau for iggy

i am fine with any of these

pau for josh smith and korver

pau for gallo and wilson chandler

pau for iggy

i am fine with any of these

Ya'll don't like it, but I think a Bargnani/Derozan deal (money aside) would be a good look for LA too. That stretch 4 has worked wonder for Jamison...imagine another one with a better shot. Obviously Derozan is youth and athleticism at the 2/3...haven't seen that in Purp & Gold in a while.
Just saying.

So the past 12 years, when they've been good on defense, and won titles with defense, with a ballhog, that meant.......what? :lol:
Kobe shooting too much, and Centers missing rebounds, it's 2002 again!!!!!

the point im getting at is when kobe goes into hero mode and starts forcing stuff possession after possession, that effect can compound on to the other side of the ball. leading to disinterested players, not playing hard, etc.

Back
Top Bottom