Delete

How Many Games Will The Lakers Win With Mike D'Antoni?

• 40-49...They're Going To Get Worse

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 50-59...Good Enough For A Solid Seed, Not Too Shabby

• 60-65...Top Seed and Impressive Record, Thumbs Up

• 66-70...Scary Good, All Teams Are Now Officially Scared

• 71+...Might As Well Cancel The Playoffs

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Isn't nice seeing an actual point guard running the floor?? So pumped for the season to begin!

Kobe rocking these tonight:

ZKVII Snake pools

:pimp:

Im so pissed. Im studying for an anatomy exam & a biochem quiz for tomorrow. So I cant even be home for the distraction. My eyes would be glued to the tv :smh:

Im so pissed. Im studying for an anatomy exam & a biochem quiz for tomorrow. So I cant even be home for the distraction. My eyes would be glued to the tv :smh:

As a matter of fact im gonna need you guys to give me the play by play of key events. Mostly how everyone is looking out there.
The reserves more importantly.

As a matter of fact im gonna need you guys to give me the play by play of key events. Mostly how everyone is looking out there.
The reserves more importantly.

Nash looked good
Kobe had 3 assists
Metta looked ok
Pau looked like a monster
Sacre looks very good.. Energy guy and rebounder

I really hope Time Warner realizes how many Laker fans are watching this game on the internet. I really hope they get this resolved before the season starts

I really hope Time Warner realizes how many Laker fans are watching this game on the internet. I really hope they get this resolved before the season starts

It eventually will.. Yankees Network is a TWC channel, and they ended up reaching a deal to broadcast on every channel

Had no clue Richard Jefferson was on the Warriors...they should be pretty good this year

Back
Top Bottom