Delete

How Many Games Will The Lakers Win With Mike D'Antoni?

• 40-49...They're Going To Get Worse

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 50-59...Good Enough For A Solid Seed, Not Too Shabby

• 60-65...Top Seed and Impressive Record, Thumbs Up

• 66-70...Scary Good, All Teams Are Now Officially Scared

• 71+...Might As Well Cancel The Playoffs

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

I just want to point out to everyone the Lakers would be undefeated if they had kept Glock. Okay, that's all.

No one is saying that. All those small moves by Brown add up and it shows on the court. Letting Goudelock go was one of those. He is not very good but he is not atrocious like Morris. Then not playing Meeks and his weird lineups with all the starters sitting down at times.

The Lakers will improve just by not having Mike Brown >D

Clearly my "Good kid maad city " a short film by Mike Brown song went over everyones head yesterday I essentially alluded to that this was about to happen.......... Oh and since you guys don't get code, yes Phil will be the coach. I get no love o. This site, I put you guys up on GTA 5 way before the info came out. :frown: no love NT familiar no love

man u have 276 reps, u get mad love :lol:

No one is saying that. All those small moves by Brown add up and it shows on the court. Letting Goudelock go was one of those. He is not very good but he is not atrocious like Morris. Then not playing Meeks and his weird lineups with all the starters sitting down at times.
The Lakers will improve just by not having Mike Brown >D

It was a joke.

And I feel Fish has his sights set higher than being a head coach. Like I could see him working for the league office (which is ironic given his stature as president of the union).

I feel that as Laker's fans we always have a reason to say why we are currently not doing well, whether it's injuries, communication or not enough time. But what I can always say no matter who the Lakers hire, no matter how good the starting 5 get, that bench of theirs is just not cutting it. How can the lakers win when every time you take out the starters for a rest the bench is in complete disarray. Sure a new coach will help, but I truly believe that without improvement of the bench winning a championship will be difficult, not impossible but difficult.

Does the Lakers FO read NT? :nerd: Like, they literally fired this dude after TGMBAC turned their back on his goofy self. Like they were waiting till the last holdouts were convinced. :lol: #justsaying

That bench we had with Farmar, Sasha, Walton and Turiaf was so dominant back in the day.

With role guys like Fish and Radmonovic.

That was a 3 man team. Kobe, Pau, LO.

Now we have 4, with Ron and Jamison better than anyone else on that 08 squad that went to the finals. A coach can massage a poor bench. Let's hope we get that coach.

Adrian Wojnarowski ‏@WojYahooNBA
Jim Cleamons and Kurt Rambis - longtime Phil Jackson aides - are ready to re-join Jax on bench should he return to Lakers, sources tell Y!

I'm ready

That bench we had with Farmar, Sasha, Walton and Turiaf was so dominant back in the day.
Now we have 4, with Ron and Jamison better than anyone else on that 08 squad that went to the finals. A coach can massage a poor bench. Let's hope we get that coach.

Do you think Nash will mesh in the triangle or will Phil let him run wild in the pick and roll?

I would be shocked if Phil didn't integrate some sort of pick & roll related plays into his version of the triangle O. If the rumors hold true, this is great news...

Phil will integrate a PnR into his system, he's not a stiff like Brown. He recognizes how to take advantage of what you have.

if heat can do it with norris cole, mike miller and shane battier. how can we not do it with a great starting 5 (on paper for now) meeks, jamison and hill.

I don't understand the infatuation you guys have with former Lakers that have zero head coaching experience, and HOW you think they will lead us to a championship. In ALL THE HISTORY of the 4 major sports, when has a coach done anything his first time accepting a
HC position? That's a serious question. Y'all talking about wasting Kobe's last years. Well what's the quickest championship won after a coach's debut as HC?

I don't understand the infatuation you guys have with former Lakers that have zero head coaching experience, and HOW you think they will lead us to a championship. In ALL THE HISTORY of the 4 major sports, when has a coach done anything his first time accepting a
HC position? That's a serious question. Y'all talking about wasting Kobe's last years. Well what's the quickest championship won after a coach's debut as HC?

Phil = 3/4 years, then handoff to Fish bruh. 2015-16 or so after time workin as assistant with Dwight + FA signings.

Oh, I can dig that, no doubt.

Thought y'all were talking about a Fish or a Shaw right now.

Last edited:
HC position?
That's a serious question. Y'all talking about wasting Kobe's last years. Well what's the quickest championship won after a coach's debut as HC?

Pat won with us his rookie season.

Back
Top Bottom