Delete

How Many Games Will The Lakers Win With Mike D'Antoni?

• 40-49...They're Going To Get Worse

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 50-59...Good Enough For A Solid Seed, Not Too Shabby

• 60-65...Top Seed and Impressive Record, Thumbs Up

• 66-70...Scary Good, All Teams Are Now Officially Scared

• 71+...Might As Well Cancel The Playoffs

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

He just looks like a weasel

[quote name="westcoastsfinest"][quote name="Th3RealF0lkBlu3s"]Broussard is to LeBron, what Wojnarowski is to Kobe.[/quote]And to what Skip is to MJ. :lol:[/quote] I'm confident that if he has the proper training, Broussard could be to Lebron what Madden was to Favre.

Nah. :lol:

I'm confident that if he has the proper training, Broussard could be to Lebron what Madden was to Favre.

Nah. :lol:

That ticked me off. :lol: My friends who love the Raiders praised Madden as their God and they also loved that he was all about Favre when he destroyed us in the playoffs year after year.

I like Max. Marcellus should talk more tho if max would let him :lol:

They both make pretty good points. but the way Marcella wise is a band wagoner is :x

I enjoy all the 710 espn crew.

I don't have cable so while studying or something I have it playing in the background.

I enjoy them *shrugs*

Little non-related news: Andrew Bynum to have season ending surgery on BOTH knees :wow: :wow: :smh: :x I like the dude but damn....did we dodge a bullet :wow:

Apparently MWP had a foot injury that has just started to heel in the past week or so.

Also, I'm behind but I added the OKC, Hornets comeback, and Raptors game pictures onto the tumblr.

Back
Top Bottom