Delete

How Many Games Will The Lakers Win With Mike D'Antoni?

• 40-49...They're Going To Get Worse

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 50-59...Good Enough For A Solid Seed, Not Too Shabby

• 60-65...Top Seed and Impressive Record, Thumbs Up

• 66-70...Scary Good, All Teams Are Now Officially Scared

• 71+...Might As Well Cancel The Playoffs

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
lol 
mean.gif

D'Antoni has a short rotation now, but come to think about it, when Kobe and Pau come back our bench is going to be Clark, Jamison, Blake and Meeks. That is not a bad 2nd unit and the rotation should expand to 8 or 9.

If we were healthy our bench would be Blake, Pau, Jodie, Tawn, and hill. Not bad at all.
Will Hill get a chance in the post season?

:lol: at some of you newbs still question Darth's tactics. That's just how the man rolls. His blood runs purple and gold as much as all of us on here.

I kinda agree with Stu, in some plays Dwight can just grab the ball/block and tip to his teammates' direction instead swatting it out of bounds. :rolleyes

Last edited:
Ya I always wanted Dwight to catch those shots too, but from me playing and I blocked a ball. I always tried and grab it but the momentum of the ball and my arm bringing it down always made the ball go further haha

Arash Markazi ‏@ArashMarkazi

Chris Broussard texted Kobe asking if he thought the Heat could break Lakers streak record. His response? "Did you really ask me that?? Lol"

I hope the lakers pull a W tonight. Back to Back's are tough. They've been playing great team ball lately though. Let's keep it goin!

Back
Top Bottom