Delete.

glasses.gif

Originally Posted by Patrick Bateman

Originally Posted by Crumbs

you shouldve just asked at the end of that train ride, from how you said it was getting the # shouldve been real simple but i understand that nerves got the best of you, whenever you see her again just ask her for it and you should be good to go.
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Got it today [/color]
laugh.gif
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)].. She gave me a hug before I left for the day, asked if I had a Facebook, told her I didn't.. Me: "Is there another way I can reach you?" and she gave the number [/color]
pimp.gif

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]And thanks NT for the advice, sad that her family will probably be the biggest hurdle, but w/e.. [/color]
laugh.gif
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)] [/color]
glasses.gif

congrats.....let us know when you get the dussy

Originally Posted by Crumbs

you shouldve just asked at the end of that train ride, from how you said it was getting the # shouldve been real simple but i understand that nerves got the best of you, whenever you see her again just ask her for it and you should be good to go.
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Got it today [/color]
laugh.gif
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)].. She gave me a hug before I left for the day, asked if I had a Facebook, told her I didn't.. Me: "Is there another way I can reach you?" and she gave the number [/color]
pimp.gif

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]And thanks NT for the advice, sad that her family will probably be the biggest hurdle, but w/e.. [/color]
laugh.gif
glasses.gif

congrats.....let us know when you get the dussy

My girl that i been with for a minute now is Korean.  Her parents are chill, whole family is pretty chill.  First asian girl I really dated.  I'm thinking I got lucky because all the other dudes I know that had relationships with Korean girls said the parents are crazy.

Word to Mojodmonky1, my chick starts wylin out sometimes but I just hit her with the

2iiaem1_medium.gif

And work it out 
laugh.gif

Korean chicks are smart as hell too 
pimp.gif

My girl that i been with for a minute now is Korean.  Her parents are chill, whole family is pretty chill.  First asian girl I really dated.  I'm thinking I got lucky because all the other dudes I know that had relationships with Korean girls said the parents are crazy.

Word to Mojodmonky1, my chick starts wylin out sometimes but I just hit her with the

2iiaem1_medium.gif

And work it out 
laugh.gif

Korean chicks are smart as hell too 
pimp.gif

what makes korean girls crazy tho, i've always wanted to know
all answers are theoretical of course but any insight is appreciated
many of the women smoke a lot, must be something going on that im missing

what makes korean girls crazy tho, i've always wanted to know
all answers are theoretical of course but any insight is appreciated
many of the women smoke a lot, must be something going on that im missing

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]To make this quick...

Yes, I camped out for sneakers, my name starts with a J.. If you care that much, go back to the Supreme lady Gaga thread and PM me the name, I'll verify... made 1g+.. an experience to remember good and bad ([/color]
laugh.gif
indifferent.gif
30t6p3b.gif
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]).. alright that's over with.[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Now, in the last few weeks, Asian girls have grown on me rather quickly with brute force word to LeBron on a fast break [/color]
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]I'm just smitten by a lot of these women.. I mean, just beautiful creatures the lord has created.[/color]
pimp.gif
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]  [And I don't mean in a smash and leave way [/color]
happy.gif
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]][/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Anyhow, had my eye on this woman (she's 23, I'm 21) at my work place.. has a pretty/innocent/average look with the best lips and teeth... Occasionally as we would cross paths, she'd always want to talk, extra touching, asking questions (my name, age, school, where did I grow up etc, basically getting to know me (I look young according to the masses), I'd return the questions and just be [/color]
grin.gif
happy.gif
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)] not really making it seem like I'm interested [/color][color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]There's a way I can get pics, but it just so happens she's going to Seattle (where her family lives) for about a month on Tuesday.[/color][color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]. Today after we spoke, she suggested we take the same route home after work (I never saw her leave because we never really spoke and I just put her on the back burner as the day was ending for me) and I agreed.. Some how, some way, we don't see each other and I figured she left, so I left as well... I'm almost 2 blocks away and I'm thinking:[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]"damn, this chick is leaving on Tuesday, you don't know when she's going to be at work again, and you didn't bother follow up to leave with her [/color]
alien.gif
30t6p3b.gif
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]"[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]But something told me to walk back, so I as I get to my destination, I don't see anyone, so I get on the computer to get a number, 2 or 3 minutes pass and as I turn my head, chick is walking towards me:[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Her: What are you still doing here? [/color]
laugh.gif
happy.gif

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Me: [/color]
laugh.gif
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)] just making some calls[/color]
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Her: Oh I let Mia borrow my iPhone charger and forgot[/color]
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Me: {I see her grab the charger}Oh[/color]
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Her: Hey now we can go home together[/color]
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Me: Yeah I'm down [/color]
smile.gif

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]As we're walking outside, we're talking a lot, her use of language and vocab is [/color]
pimp.gif
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]and I'm thinking "her vibe is coming off as my ideal woman"..Aside from how I found it weird that everywhere we sat on the train, an Asian couple or Asian Women just happened to be sitting across from us and staring  (nothing negative either, strangely enough) Everything was smooth (she stayed really close) and we talked about everything from sports to marriage and having kids to whispering jokes to each other about people on the train, we got off the same stop and just started walking on the platform slowly for a short while (my train made decent timing) She hinted at wanting to bake for me ([/color]
pimp.gif
laugh.gif
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]) and we just talked until the train came.. I figured on Monday or Tuesday I'll aim for the number before she leaves town [/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Thoughts and advice (particularly those who are not Asian and are dating a Korean)?[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Edit: I'm [/color]
pimp.gif
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)] right now so if anything doesn't make sense.. I'll try to answer as the thread progresses[/color]
laugh.gif

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Cliffs:[/color]

Spoiler [+]
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Logout.[/color]
???

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]To make this quick...

Yes, I camped out for sneakers, my name starts with a J.. If you care that much, go back to the Supreme lady Gaga thread and PM me the name, I'll verify... made 1g+.. an experience to remember good and bad ([/color]
laugh.gif
indifferent.gif
30t6p3b.gif
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]).. alright that's over with.[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Now, in the last few weeks, Asian girls have grown on me rather quickly with brute force word to LeBron on a fast break [/color]
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]I'm just smitten by a lot of these women.. I mean, just beautiful creatures the lord has created.[/color]
pimp.gif
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]  [And I don't mean in a smash and leave way [/color]
happy.gif
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]][/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Anyhow, had my eye on this woman (she's 23, I'm 21) at my work place.. has a pretty/innocent/average look with the best lips and teeth... Occasionally as we would cross paths, she'd always want to talk, extra touching, asking questions (my name, age, school, where did I grow up etc, basically getting to know me (I look young according to the masses), I'd return the questions and just be [/color]
grin.gif
happy.gif
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)] not really making it seem like I'm interested [/color][color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]There's a way I can get pics, but it just so happens she's going to Seattle (where her family lives) for about a month on Tuesday.[/color][color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]. Today after we spoke, she suggested we take the same route home after work (I never saw her leave because we never really spoke and I just put her on the back burner as the day was ending for me) and I agreed.. Some how, some way, we don't see each other and I figured she left, so I left as well... I'm almost 2 blocks away and I'm thinking:[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]"damn, this chick is leaving on Tuesday, you don't know when she's going to be at work again, and you didn't bother follow up to leave with her [/color]
alien.gif
30t6p3b.gif
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]"[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]But something told me to walk back, so I as I get to my destination, I don't see anyone, so I get on the computer to get a number, 2 or 3 minutes pass and as I turn my head, chick is walking towards me:[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Her: What are you still doing here? [/color]
laugh.gif
happy.gif

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Me: [/color]
laugh.gif
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)] just making some calls[/color]
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Her: Oh I let Mia borrow my iPhone charger and forgot[/color]
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Me: {I see her grab the charger}Oh[/color]
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Her: Hey now we can go home together[/color]
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Me: Yeah I'm down [/color]
smile.gif

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]As we're walking outside, we're talking a lot, her use of language and vocab is [/color]
pimp.gif
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]and I'm thinking "her vibe is coming off as my ideal woman"..Aside from how I found it weird that everywhere we sat on the train, an Asian couple or Asian Women just happened to be sitting across from us and staring  (nothing negative either, strangely enough) Everything was smooth (she stayed really close) and we talked about everything from sports to marriage and having kids to whispering jokes to each other about people on the train, we got off the same stop and just started walking on the platform slowly for a short while (my train made decent timing) She hinted at wanting to bake for me ([/color]
pimp.gif
laugh.gif
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]) and we just talked until the train came.. I figured on Monday or Tuesday I'll aim for the number before she leaves town [/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Thoughts and advice (particularly those who are not Asian and are dating a Korean)?[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Edit: I'm [/color]
pimp.gif
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)] right now so if anything doesn't make sense.. I'll try to answer as the thread progresses[/color]
laugh.gif

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Cliffs:[/color]

Spoiler [+]
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Logout.[/color]
???

My Girl is half Korean, her Mom and Grandma are pretty cool (for the fact that her mom came here at age 11) anyway luckily i dont have to witness/deal with the crazy korean side everyone talks about.

I love her to death, and im half black. Hopefully all goes well for you OP.

My Girl is half Korean, her Mom and Grandma are pretty cool (for the fact that her mom came here at age 11) anyway luckily i dont have to witness/deal with the crazy korean side everyone talks about.

I love her to death, and im half black. Hopefully all goes well for you OP.

Wait.......... Where are they pics at?

Korean girls are crazy btw.

Wait.......... Where are they pics at?

Korean girls are crazy btw.

Back
Top Bottom