Delete.

There's no "trick" or "secret" to talking to a girl that genuinely likes you. I could see if you were trying to get in from scratch, but if you dont know how to seal the deal with a female that's showing intrest, then you messed up in the game and need some reevaluation. Disreguard the fact that she's Asian and continue like you would any other female. That's what she expects you to do. She probably doesnt want to be the "Asian girl" that you have to make accomidations for, since she's Asian.

I can tell you're caught up in the Asian thing because of how you go on about them being beautiful creatures "beyond a smash and leave kind of way", and how you happened to notice other Asians while you two were together. Just chill out bro. Be natural with her or she'll probably start to get creeped out, and if you dont show enough intrest, she's going to move on. Just let her know that you like her some kind of way. Plant that seed and it will grow.

And dont get caught up in that marriage/family talk either. It clouds your thoughts and you start doing things irrationally.

Take my advice....

Originally Posted by higherthanthemonument

yall were whispering jokes to each other huh

Son is not being himself. I can tell. If you were comfortable with this chick, you probably would have told her you good on the whole gossip about people on the train and giggle about it routine.

Be yourself bro.

There's no "trick" or "secret" to talking to a girl that genuinely likes you. I could see if you were trying to get in from scratch, but if you dont know how to seal the deal with a female that's showing intrest, then you messed up in the game and need some reevaluation. Disreguard the fact that she's Asian and continue like you would any other female. That's what she expects you to do. She probably doesnt want to be the "Asian girl" that you have to make accomidations for, since she's Asian.

I can tell you're caught up in the Asian thing because of how you go on about them being beautiful creatures "beyond a smash and leave kind of way", and how you happened to notice other Asians while you two were together. Just chill out bro. Be natural with her or she'll probably start to get creeped out, and if you dont show enough intrest, she's going to move on. Just let her know that you like her some kind of way. Plant that seed and it will grow.

And dont get caught up in that marriage/family talk either. It clouds your thoughts and you start doing things irrationally.

Take my advice....

Originally Posted by higherthanthemonument

yall were whispering jokes to each other huh

Son is not being himself. I can tell. If you were comfortable with this chick, you probably would have told her you good on the whole gossip about people on the train and giggle about it routine.

Be yourself bro.

Originally Posted by awon23

Originally Posted by Patrick Bateman

Originally Posted by CreateDestroy

kZrHm.jpg

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
BAHAHAHA 
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

you shouldve just asked at the end of that train ride, from how you said it was getting the # shouldve been real simple but i understand that nerves got the best of you, whenever you see her again just ask her for it and you should be good to go.

you shouldve just asked at the end of that train ride, from how you said it was getting the # shouldve been real simple but i understand that nerves got the best of you, whenever you see her again just ask her for it and you should be good to go.

Originally Posted by an dee 51o

Sorry, Fresh, but her parents are most likely gonna hate you. Korean dads are probably the craziest dads out there.

This is a a stereotype, but most Koreans listen to their parents.
I'm Korean and this is 100% truth.  I love my pops, but dude is certified crazy.

Korean chicks in general are bad news brother.  That crazy gets passed down at birth and there is a 92% chance that your chick is gonna be batshizz crazy too.  My mother is probably the only non-crazy korean woman I know.  Serious.  That includes my sister, grandmother, aunts, cousins, friends, friends wives, friends gf's, etc... etc...

Sorry, Fresh, but her parents are most likely gonna hate you. Korean dads are probably the craziest dads out there.

I'm Korean and this is 100% truth.  I love my pops, but dude is certified crazy.

Korean chicks in general are bad news brother.  That crazy gets passed down at birth and there is a 92% chance that your chick is gonna be batshizz crazy too.  My mother is probably the only non-crazy korean woman I know.  Serious.  That includes my sister, grandmother, aunts, cousins, friends, friends wives, friends gf's, etc... etc...

Originally Posted by Mojodmonky1

tired.gif

I hear this too often. My boy dated a Korean chick a while ago, and he has stories for days.

tired.gif

I hear this too often. My boy dated a Korean chick a while ago, and he has stories for days.

Originally Posted by ATLien Seeko

tired.gif

im sure my parents would have preferred i married a korean woman, but eff that.  there is no chance in hell that i could live "til death do us part" with a crazy person.  after my last korean ex, i told myself i wouldnt date korean again.  probably for the better.

Originally Posted by ATLien Seeko

tired.gif

im sure my parents would have preferred i married a korean woman, but eff that.  there is no chance in hell that i could live "til death do us part" with a crazy person.  after my last korean ex, i told myself i wouldnt date korean again.  probably for the better.

Originally Posted by Crumbs

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Got it today [/color]
laugh.gif
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)].. She gave me a hug before I left for the day, asked if I had a Facebook, told her I didn't.. Me: "Is there another way I can reach you?" and she gave the number [/color]
pimp.gif

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]And thanks NT for the advice, sad that her family will probably be the biggest hurdle, but w/e.. [/color]
laugh.gif
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)] [/color]
glasses.gif

Originally Posted by Crumbs

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Got it today [/color]
laugh.gif
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)].. She gave me a hug before I left for the day, asked if I had a Facebook, told her I didn't.. Me: "Is there another way I can reach you?" and she gave the number [/color]
pimp.gif

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]And thanks NT for the advice, sad that her family will probably be the biggest hurdle, but w/e.. [/color]
laugh.gif
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)] [/color]
glasses.gif

Back
Top Bottom