delete

i used to care about fakes...

now i dont care....fakes make a lot of money, i seen dudes stadning in the walmart parking lot on a nice day with a line of people buying shoes for 100$

I can understand you disagreeing with the sale of replica Nikes, but you should have let eBay handle that. Snitchin' on a kid is just lame.

to the "anonymous" guys that snitched on him, I'm gonna assume you did a Jordan/Lebron/Dunk/AF1/Air Max search to see if any fakes popped up so you could report those sellers to eBay....Wait, you didn't? Oh ok, I thought so

30t6p3b.gif

I can understand you disagreeing with the sale of replica Nikes, but you should have let eBay handle that. Snitchin' on a kid is just lame.

to the "anonymous" guys that snitched on him, I'm gonna assume you did a Jordan/Lebron/Dunk/AF1/Air Max search to see if any fakes popped up so you could report those sellers to eBay....Wait, you didn't? Oh ok, I thought so

30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by WaveyJonesLocker

Originally Posted by KayCurrency

Who ever reported him is lame...

...The youngin' was getting his hustle-Grustle on, Why stop his cash flow because people are thirsty enough to Drop $300+ on replicas? Its not like he was passing them off as Authentic Shoe's

I'd do it too if I had the time and patience...

.....Selling Shoes for $350 that you only paid $50-$70 for?....You'd be dumb if you passed up an opportunity like that.
Oh okay.  It's unscrupulous degenerates like you who give NT a bad name.
They're illegal, and he's selling them.

OK Mr. Rogers....
laugh.gif
Mr. "Holier than Thou"

The boy wasn't taking money out of your account or taking food from your family's mouth, So whats the problem? He wasn't passing them off as "Authentic"... He admitted in the Ebay description that the shoes were "Replicas" so the buyers knew EXACTLY what they were getting. So whats the problem?

How yall gonna stop buddys hustle, But continue to buy the low quality retro trash that JB/Nike puts out?...Then they have the nerve to raise Prices???
laugh.gif
...Now THAT should be illegal

Put Morals to the side...think logically.

Originally Posted by WaveyJonesLocker

Originally Posted by KayCurrency

Who ever reported him is lame...

...The youngin' was getting his hustle-Grustle on, Why stop his cash flow because people are thirsty enough to Drop $300+ on replicas? Its not like he was passing them off as Authentic Shoe's

I'd do it too if I had the time and patience...

.....Selling Shoes for $350 that you only paid $50-$70 for?....You'd be dumb if you passed up an opportunity like that.
Oh okay.  It's unscrupulous degenerates like you who give NT a bad name.
They're illegal, and he's selling them.

OK Mr. Rogers....
laugh.gif
Mr. "Holier than Thou"

The boy wasn't taking money out of your account or taking food from your family's mouth, So whats the problem? He wasn't passing them off as "Authentic"... He admitted in the Ebay description that the shoes were "Replicas" so the buyers knew EXACTLY what they were getting. So whats the problem?

How yall gonna stop buddys hustle, But continue to buy the low quality retro trash that JB/Nike puts out?...Then they have the nerve to raise Prices???
laugh.gif
...Now THAT should be illegal

Put Morals to the side...think logically.

laugh.gif
@ the dudes crying because a NTer snitched. Y'all are the lames for that one.

Don't blame the NTer, blame the OP for putting his brother's hustle out there! Announcing it to the world is only going to bring in trouble.

Y'all should know this by now. I guess not though! #kanyeshrug

laugh.gif

Don't blame the NTer, blame the OP for putting his brother's hustle out there! Announcing it to the world is only going to bring in trouble.

Originally Posted by Night Marcher01

laugh.gif

QFT
The only one who snitched here was OP. 

Dudes act like people without accounts dont lurk NT . By OP just making this thread, he already *$@@!! up

Originally Posted by Night Marcher01

laugh.gif

QFT
The only one who snitched here was OP. 

Dudes act like people without accounts dont lurk NT . By OP just making this thread, he already *$@@!! up

This may be a little different but around my way people knowingly rock fakes. Long as it matches their outfit and costs less than 80 bucks they truly don't care. Maybe the same principle applies here....sure its wrong but snitching is just as lame in my opinion.

This may be a little different but around my way people knowingly rock fakes. Long as it matches their outfit and costs less than 80 bucks they truly don't care. Maybe the same principle applies here....sure its wrong but snitching is just as lame in my opinion.

Originally Posted by Furrell

30t6p3b.gif
Committing fraud early. He has a bright future.

Not fraud. He clearly stated in the description or title that they are replicas. People are dumb for not reading up on an item before dropping 350. Especially on eBay.

Originally Posted by Furrell

30t6p3b.gif
Committing fraud early. He has a bright future.

Not fraud. He clearly stated in the description or title that they are replicas. People are dumb for not reading up on an item before dropping 350. Especially on eBay.

If they are the South Beach lebrons which seem to go for $500-1200, they HAVE to know $350 is too good to be true and thus a fake. They arent willing to drop twice that for something authentic but want the status that the shoe has, so they drop half that on replicas. I would say he is providing a quality service for the people.

If they are the South Beach lebrons which seem to go for $500-1200, they HAVE to know $350 is too good to be true and thus a fake. They arent willing to drop twice that for something authentic but want the status that the shoe has, so they drop half that on replicas. I would say he is providing a quality service for the people.

Back
Top Bottom