delete

Originally Posted by bns1201

Originally Posted by sportinjordans916

indifferent.gif
 @ everyone in this thread justifying it because the kid is making $$$.
It's a recession.

90% of these dudes cosigning selling fakes. yall prob rock fakes too. but hey cant knock a man's hustle, only laugh as it crumbles.

90% of these dudes cosigning selling fakes. yall prob rock fakes too. but hey cant knock a man's hustle, only laugh as it crumbles.

yall dudes are cornballs, same dudes talking about "its illegal" are smoking weed and drinking underage.

Let that boy cook.

yall dudes are cornballs, same dudes talking about "its illegal" are smoking weed and drinking underage.

Let that boy cook.

NT and their weird moral system. smh...

So you don't condone him making money off counterfeits (illegal), but you guys are ok with downloading mp3z, warez, movies (also illegal)??  What is the difference?

OH - He is making $$$ off of an old world hustle called BUY/SELL??  Think about it.  Ya'll can't tell me nothing.

6a00d8341ca2da53ef01348968dd8e970c-800wi

So you don't condone him making money off counterfeits (illegal), but you guys are ok with downloading mp3z, warez, movies (also illegal)??  What is the difference?

OH - He is making $$$ off of an old world hustle called BUY/SELL??  Think about it.  Ya'll can't tell me nothing.

6a00d8341ca2da53ef01348968dd8e970c-800wi

haters gonna hate.
I think if u alter the logo just a little bit its not illegal. example: people alter the hand a little bit on the Jordan logo.
and i doubt that the logos are 100% perfect like the nike and lebron logo

haters gonna hate.
I think if u alter the logo just a little bit its not illegal. example: people alter the hand a little bit on the Jordan logo.
and i doubt that the logos are 100% perfect like the nike and lebron logo

NT is full of haters!

I don't condone the purchase of fake shoes or buy fakes, but let the boy eat!

I hope you haters get your hustle knocked so you can't feed the fam and kids or get gas in your whip.

Never mess with a mans money!

NT is full of haters!

I don't condone the purchase of fake shoes or buy fakes, but let the boy eat!

I hope you haters get your hustle knocked so you can't feed the fam and kids or get gas in your whip.

Never mess with a mans money!

Originally Posted by lokiD40

You can sell/smoke weed, download MP3s, download movies, sell fake nikes/jordans - doesn't change the fact that it is still illegal.  You obviously have the choice to make that decision, but don't act like there aren't consequences when it catches up to you.
Why don't you try your hustle in buy/sell with things that are LEGAL, sell some AUTHENTIC Nikes/Jordans or whatever is your passion.

You can do whatever you want, just giving you the facts, as it doesn't seem to be known 
ohwell.gif

3 ways to learn things... The hard way, the hard way, and the hard way.

Originally Posted by lokiD40

You can sell/smoke weed, download MP3s, download movies, sell fake nikes/jordans - doesn't change the fact that it is still illegal.  You obviously have the choice to make that decision, but don't act like there aren't consequences when it catches up to you.
Why don't you try your hustle in buy/sell with things that are LEGAL, sell some AUTHENTIC Nikes/Jordans or whatever is your passion.

You can do whatever you want, just giving you the facts, as it doesn't seem to be known 
ohwell.gif

3 ways to learn things... The hard way, the hard way, and the hard way.

i used to care about fakes...

now i dont care....fakes make a lot of money, i seen dudes stadning in the walmart parking lot on a nice day with a line of people buying shoes for 100$

Back
Top Bottom