delete

Originally Posted by Tupac Jordan

Originally Posted by mjm2zk

Dont drink or smoke? Maybe check out a church group.

Don't listen to him there are other options too. Like killing yourself.
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by hAzEee aNd sN3aKerS

21st_birthday_cake_gift_hamper_mud_cake_473_480.jpg

You should be proud of yourself man! Drug - Free is the way to be! Enjoy your birthday ! 

At you and Jdiggs thanks, I might just hit Ibiza on the weekend solo.

Originally Posted by hAzEee aNd sN3aKerS

21st_birthday_cake_gift_hamper_mud_cake_473_480.jpg

You should be proud of yourself man! Drug - Free is the way to be! Enjoy your birthday ! 

At you and Jdiggs thanks, I might just hit Ibiza on the weekend solo.

Happy Bday from a fellow DMV'er. I gotta wait till june to turn 21, but time goes by fast. Hit up District or the park...mad females
pimp.gif

If i was 21, i wouldve came with you homie, no #%$% though...
grin.gif

Happy Bday from a fellow DMV'er. I gotta wait till june to turn 21, but time goes by fast. Hit up District or the park...mad females
pimp.gif

If i was 21, i wouldve came with you homie, no #%$% though...
grin.gif

Originally Posted by frshstunna

u r welcome to come to bmore OP, strippers on deck that would make u feel happy its ur bday...n i will say an 85% chance of smashing b4 the night is over...a good way to celebrate
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

HBD OP

Bmore summit for OP's birthday this weekend
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
He can DD??

Originally Posted by frshstunna

u r welcome to come to bmore OP, strippers on deck that would make u feel happy its ur bday...n i will say an 85% chance of smashing b4 the night is over...a good way to celebrate
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

HBD OP

Bmore summit for OP's birthday this weekend
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
He can DD??

HBD dude.

You'll get plenty more chances to have a memorable birthday. Not everyone has to be extravagant at 21.

HBD dude.

You'll get plenty more chances to have a memorable birthday. Not everyone has to be extravagant at 21.

We got the same birth day homey. 23 for me.
pimp.gif

I dont smoke but I drink a little but you dont have to do that to have a good time. Call up a chick or somethin.

We got the same birth day homey. 23 for me.
pimp.gif

I dont smoke but I drink a little but you dont have to do that to have a good time. Call up a chick or somethin.

Back
Top Bottom