delete

Nothing wrong with doing things solo, that's the way I like to roll

Just drive around the city with some chill music and maybe go to some clubs or something. Get in trouble. Have fun, I'm sure you could use your imagination

Nothing wrong with doing things solo, that's the way I like to roll

Just drive around the city with some chill music and maybe go to some clubs or something. Get in trouble. Have fun, I'm sure you could use your imagination

Bro, just make sure you pamper yourself for your birthday. Hell if I were you, Id tell my folks to prepare me an epic breakfast to wake up to.

U can go holla at a chick in that situation if you about that too. If not, theres nothing wrong with going to redbox and spending a few dollars on a movie.

Yknow, turn out the lights and turn the sound system up. Just so you can kick your feet up and relax for that afternoon. Have a happy birthday tho man.

Bro, just make sure you pamper yourself for your birthday. Hell if I were you, Id tell my folks to prepare me an epic breakfast to wake up to.

U can go holla at a chick in that situation if you about that too. If not, theres nothing wrong with going to redbox and spending a few dollars on a movie.

Yknow, turn out the lights and turn the sound system up. Just so you can kick your feet up and relax for that afternoon. Have a happy birthday tho man.

Originally Posted by HighMan

I went to pizza hut for my 21st birthday….

I'm sorry dude but this had me
roll.gif
roll.gif

heres an idea: go buy a bottle of lotion and watch some adult entertainment films, pretend like you're in a relationship with the girl/guy (whatever you're into) and that they're giving you bday sex (word to jerimih). if anyone asks what you did for your bday tell them you had sex all night

Spoiler [+]
kool-aid-man.jpg
i've personally never done this but it sounds better than what you have so yeah sorry bro

heres an idea: go buy a bottle of lotion and watch some adult entertainment films, pretend like you're in a relationship with the girl/guy (whatever you're into) and that they're giving you bday sex (word to jerimih). if anyone asks what you did for your bday tell them you had sex all night

Spoiler [+]
kool-aid-man.jpg
i've personally never done this but it sounds better than what you have so yeah sorry bro

Back
Top Bottom