Delete

Originally Posted by NothingToL0se

Blount sucker punched the niners.

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Deuce King

Originally Posted by bright nikes

http://twitter.com/RavensInsider
RavensInsider

Oregon running back LeGarrette Blount has agreed to join the Titans and will sign with them on Monday, per a league source

Blount originally agreed to terms with the 49ers, but felt like the Titans were a better opportunity for him in terms of the depth chart.

laugh.gif

Blount won't be getting any PT behind Chris Johnson.  Blount shot himself in the foot with this move.
it seems like hes gonna replace lendale who got traded to the seahawks. its a 2 back league now bro.

it seems like hes gonna replace lendale who got traded to the seahawks. its a 2 back league now bro.
I hear you on it being a 2 back league now, but Chris Johnson had over 2,000 yards last year and well over 300 carries.  With those type of numbers Blount will see limited goal line and short yardage opportunities and that's about it.

At the same time, they need to start lightening the load for CJ or he'll end up injured every season.

I don't blame Blount, he had no obligation to the 49ers - he never signed a contract and Jeff Fisher convinced him since LenWhale was gone the only backs they have to backup CJ is: Javon Ringer and Stafon Johnson.

When you look at the Niners roster depth after Frank Gore it's: Coffee, M.Rob, Dixon.

He has a better shot to have an impact with the Titans.

Originally Posted by westcoastsfinest

any of you guys going to the anticipated battle of the bay game this season?

thats probably a must in my book!
pimp.gif

I am going, but I have to confess, I am NOT looking forward to it as much as other games for a number of reasons.
-We are better than them, and I expect to blow them out.

-Raider fans

-Fights everywhere

if we really wanted Blount we would have drafted him. there's probably a reason he didn't get drafted in the first place anyway.

things are looking bright for us this year, but i'm cautiously optimistic because that's how it's felt like the past few years.

Originally Posted by Deuce King

I hear you on it being a 2 back league now, but Chris Johnson had over 2,000 yards last year and well over 300 carries.  With those type of numbers Blount will see limited goal line and short yardage opportunities and that's about it.
I mean that's what he would see on any team in the league most likely.  I think it's a good fit for him, zero pressure, disciplinary coach like Fish, he'll be relatively close to home, opportunity to learn from the best back in the league, etc.

Originally Posted by dland24

-Raider fans

-Fights everywhere
laugh.gif
you think yall are so much better than us that you'll blow us out? I wouldn't count on it. And real talk, I've seen worse at Candlestick then I've seen at the Coliseum

If you guys pulled a upset off, that would be HUGE and would set a mean precedent for both squads seasons. Thing is @Candlestick, yall could actually pull it off. Not envious of Payton or Brees leading a team into that environment on monday night.

pimp.gif

I am going, but I have to confess, I am NOT looking forward to it as much as other games for a number of reasons.

-Raider fans

-Fights everywhere

roll.gif

blow them out really?

Because the 49ers are so good 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by JumpmanFromDaBay

pimp.gif

-Raider fans

-Fights everywhere

roll.gif

blow them out really?

laugh.gif
ya, i predict a blow out too. im still contemplating if i want to go to this game because raiders fans are the worst, especially when they get blown out.

Originally Posted by Rhino So

pimp.gif

-Raider fans

-Fights everywhere

roll.gif

blow them out really?

laugh.gif
ya, i predict a blow out too. im still contemplating if i want to go to this game because raiders fans are the worst, especially when they get blown out.

with Alex Smith and David Carr as your QB 
laugh.gif
. Sorry i just find it funny. im not saying raiders are going to win but a blow out. 
roll.gif

pimp.gif

-Raider fans

-Fights everywhere

roll.gif

blow them out really?

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
. Sorry i just find it funny. im not saying raiders are going to win but a blow out. 
roll.gif
Just about everyone on the 9ers in their respective positions is better than anyone on the Raiders, maybe except for Asomugha.
Campbell will get man raped by Justin Smith and if McFadden just so happens to get past our d-line he will have to face the wrath of P Willy, and you don't want to see that happen.

Also, thanks to our new beastly o-line, Alex will have all day to get the ball to Vernon on Crabtree. And of course there's Frank the Tank... nuff said.

That's a safe bet to be a blowout game.

pimp.gif

-Raider fans

-Fights everywhere

roll.gif

blow them out really?

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
roll.gif
Just about everyone on the 9ers in their respective positions is better than anyone on the Raiders, maybe except for Asomugha.
Campbell will get man raped by Justin Smith and if McFadden just so happens to get past our d-line he will have to face the wrath of P Willy, and you don't want to see that happen.

Also, thanks to our new beastly o-line, Alex will have all day to get the ball to Vernon on Crabtree. And of course there's Frank the Tank... nuff said.

That's a safe bet to be a blowout game.

laugh.gif

What cracks me up is, football aside, you bammas really think yall better than us as fans, on some higher moral ground or something.
roll.gif

N's talkin about Raiders fans are the worst, fool, both teams entertain two of the most hostile crowds in all of football, something which sometimes I take pride, other times not so much. Like I said earlier, there's NOTHING I've seen at the Coliseum and that I haven't seen at Candlestick. And that's saying A LOT.

We were doing good for a couple pages, let's keep the ##@@ talkin to a minimum, we'll see what's really good on October 17th...

Originally Posted by HAM CITY

What cracks me up is, football aside, you bammas really think yall better than us as fans, on some higher moral ground or something.
roll.gif

N's talkin about Raiders fans are the worst, fool, both teams entertain two of the most hostile crowds in all of football, something which sometimes I take pride, other times not so much. Like I said earlier, there's NOTHING I've seen at the Coliseum and that I haven't seen at Candlestick. And that's saying A LOT.

We were doing good for a couple pages, let's keep the ******ry (not a shot sf) to a minimum, we'll see what's really good on October 17th...
co sign...i dont even dislike the niners, but so many niner fans talk @#$% like all our fans are "ghetto" and classless, when a large number of your fans are nortenos that support the niners just cause of the colors 
laugh.gif
 theres alot of ignorant @#$ fans in each fan base.
anyways im looking forward to battle of the bay. it usually ends up being pretty competitive. not expecting a win but not expecting to get blown out either...

Doing good for a couple of pages? If you don't like what is said in this thread, you can Diddy-Bop on over to your thread and all cry about it together.

These Raiders fans are getting all defensive because Niner fans in a Niners thread are confident? The Raiders are a mess. I'm not saying it'll be a blow out but it's a hot mess across the Bay.

Back
Top Bottom