delete

If only you could see how America looks from the outside.
smh.gif

Isreali kids are just as bad though. Plus they have a lifestyle comparable to Western world. That makes them violent racist AND arrogant.

I'm sorry but as a Palestinian I would appreciate this thread deleted. I do not want to get into the situation. So please, without being a %#!# about it Iwould appreciate if you changed to this to delete.

Originally Posted by I Be John Mayer

Isreali kids are just as bad though. Plus they have a lifestyle comparable to Western world. That makes them violent racist AND arrogant.

It true I know but lets get some pics and videos in.

Originally Posted by Praise The X I

I'm sorry but as a Palestinian I would appreciate this thread deleted. I do not want to get into the situation. So please, without being a %#!# about it I would appreciate if you changed to this to delete.

sorry but I was only current and saw the pic and I would just wondering It not propaganda but I'll respect,

I'm sorry but as a Palestinian I would appreciate this thread deleted. I do not want to get into the situation. So please, without being a %#!# about it I would appreciate if you changed to this to delete.

Repsect this man wishes.

Originally Posted by THE FAME

Repsect this man wishes.

I did

Originally Posted by Dr Spaceman

What happened here? why should you respect that man's wishes?

I made a thread on how Hamas was brain washing the children of palestan and wanted a NT discussion but he didnt plus I forgot how immature NT is so I decidedto delete this

I'm sorry but I feel that this thread shouldn't have been edited like this.

I feel you being a Palestinian and all but in all honesty that Hamas #%*$ is real and should be talked about. Just like illegal Isreali border expansion isreal and should be talked about.

Well i can see locking because of the nt immaturity, but not just to "respect that man's wishes". Things like that are discussed all the time.

Back
Top Bottom