Delete.

Originally Posted by dont be a menace

I don't even know what to think anymore. I don't like the Curry pick nor do I like the Amar'e trade rumor.

And why is ESPN still using the old logo with thunder in it?

Dickie V saying Curry will be the ROY...
on a don nelson coached team??

I hope at this stage in of Nellie's career that he finally realizes he needs to establish a consistent rotation of knowing when to go small to big. Therewere a couple games last year where the W's held leads but continued to play with a small line-up which lead to a loss.

...Wait what am I thinking, Nellie will never change.

Originally Posted by dland24

Originally Posted by daprescription

Originally Posted by dland24

Im still not happy about this Stephen Curry pick. I just cant see any conceivable way that the Monta/Curry combo can be a successful 1/2 or 2/1 on a good NBA team.
The Warriors aren't a good NBA team.

I realize this. But hopefully one day we will be, and I was just trying to illustrate that I dont feel this duo will work on a good team.
Who did you want the Warriors to draft?

Originally Posted by moe200069

I don't even know what to think anymore. I don't like the Curry pick nor do I like the Amar'e trade rumor.

with Curry's style of play and Nellie's system. I think he can. Why not? Steph is a scorer. Nellie's system is offense. People wanted this kid fora reason. Buckets

Originally Posted by EL Flaco McFly

with Curry's style of play and Nellie's system. I think he can. Why not? Steph is a scorer. Nellie's system is offense. People wanted this kid for a reason. Buckets
Lack of playing time and 40 DNP-CDs.

Originally Posted by Paul Is All In

with Curry's style of play and Nellie's system. I think he can. Why not? Steph is a scorer. Nellie's system is offense. People wanted this kid for a reason. Buckets

Morrow was able to get some run...enough to get him recognized. Nellie has been high on Curry from the get. I get he is Don Nelson and does some stupid *^@!,but we have to figure that he'll get Morrow run. And with his popularity on a national level, he'll get recognized.

Morrow was able to get some run...enough to get him recognized. Nellie has been high on Curry from the get. I get he is Don Nelson and does some stupid *^@!, but we have to figure that he'll get Morrow run. And with his popularity on a national level, he'll get recognized.
Traditionally, Nelson isn't one to play these guys. Yes Morrow got some run but it took him a while to get playing time. Realistically, therookies don't look to get enough playing time to even get considered for the Rookie of the Year award. Hell, Morrow and Randolph weren't even in therookie vs sophomore game.

Morrow was able to get some run...enough to get him recognized. Nellie has been high on Curry from the get. I get he is Don Nelson and does some stupid *^@!, but we have to figure that he'll get Morrow run. And with his popularity on a national level, he'll get recognized.
Don Nelson says a bunch of crap all the time...hard to take him seriously anymore.

It all depends on if hes ready to play. Its not necessarily all on "Nellie not playing rookies" cliches, but more on the player himself. Randolph wasdefinitely out of control in the times he got to play in the beginning of the year and didnt deserve PT. I think if Curry can control himself and knock downshots, he'll be finding himself in the rotation in no time.

that is if he isnt traded.

Traditionally, Nelson isn't one to play these guys. Yes Morrow got some run but it took him a while to get playing time. Realistically, the rookies don't look to get enough playing time to even get considered for the Rookie of the Year award. Hell, Morrow and Randolph weren't even in the rookie vs sophomore game.
i'm tired of the warriors having a carousel for a back court. what other NBA team has a roster that is nearly 2/3 composed of point guards?(this is a slight exaggeration) dump belinelli, acie law, speedy, and/or curry +beans for some bigs who will have an offensive presence

I get what all of you are saying, but we haven't had someone with as much national coverage coming onto the team in a while...at least someone who wasactually good...I figure that could only help, assuming he stays.

16 & Pregnant
laugh.gif
smh.gif
idiocracy.jpg

I get what all of you are saying, but we haven't had someone with as much national coverage coming onto the team in a while...at least someone who was actually good...I figure that could only help, assuming he stays.
You think national coverage is going to stop Nelson from benching someone?

1rp190.jpg

apparently so

edit:
laugh.gif
saw it posted already a few pages back. my fault fellas
tired.gif

Ric Bucher
For those who didn't watch the telecast - all freakin' 84 hours - the Amare trade is expected to get done after July 8, when FA period opens

Oh God, not again. When was this posted though? Maybe it was early?

Stephen Curry will be in limbo as the Warriors continue to be rumored in Amare Stoudemire talks.

"I just spoke with Larry Riley, he didn't mention (a trade), so I don't know where I fit in with those talks," said Curry, who declinedthe Warriors' invitation for a pre-draft workout.

"I hope I go to sleep a Warrior. So right now I see myself as a Warrior."

http://realgm.com/src_wir...for_limbo_with_warriors/

I was on WW and saw this, somebody please tell me this isn't real.
amareticketrep1.jpg

I really hope STH's are against the trade because this organization is nearing death if it goes through.

Ric Bucher
For those who didn't watch the telecast - all freakin' 84 hours - the Amare trade is expected to get done after July 8, when FA period opens

So it IS going to happen?

Im about to watch the Draft right now to see all the reactions
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom