Delete.

Originally Posted by daprescription

Originally Posted by ady2glude707

League executives say the Phoenix Suns and Golden State Warriors have discussed a possible trade that is centered around sending Amare Stoudemire to the Warriors for a package that would include Andris Biedrins and the No. 7 pick in the draft. But Warriors coach Don Nelson is telling friends that there's nothing seriously brewing there.
Why trade for someone who isnt as good a rebounder/blocker/defender as biedrins? This just adds one more scorer to a team FULL of scorers and hes a FA at the end of the year.
Don't overrate Biedrins now. It's all part of the system.

Wouldnt you say that they are the same system?

How is Biedrins overrated cause of the system? He's the only one who doesn't "fit" Nellie's style yet puts up decent numbers for a bigman. His offensive moves are the same everytime yet still finds a way to score.

Originally Posted by Enlightened Thought

i'm hearing it's official guys...
From where? Link? Source?
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by dont be a menace

How is Biedrins overrated cause of the system? He's the only one who doesn't "fit" Nellie's style yet puts up decent numbers for a big man. His offensive moves are the same everytime yet still finds a way to score.
He has nobody else going for rebounds on the team. When you are the only big out there, your numbers will be higher. As far as the blocks go,it's the same thing they say about Ronny. This team is such a bad perimeter defensive team that he has more opportunities to block shots.

Originally Posted by Paul Is On Tilt

Originally Posted by Enlightened Thought

i'm hearing it's official guys...
From where? Link? Source?
nerd.gif
SOURCE PLEASE
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

I want the trade to go down because I don't like Beindrins' contract and hell................ something to be excited about

oh my god. i just remembered speedy claxton use to be on this team...
damn that was a long time ago.
salary cap issue wise, i like it. other then that, i kinda like beans in golden state.

i hope this trade doesn't go down. Amare will not stick around, doesn't play any defense, and is a terrible rebounder for a guy with his size andathleticism. And i still like Biedrins, dude's numbers have gone up every year, and he's still only 23 years old. He's still got time to getbetter, and i did see some subtle improvements in his game last year. He was able to face up and attack from the elbow more in years past, and i saw a few nicemoves with him finishing with his right hand. I'm not ready to give up on Andris, and definitely not for a year 1-year rental of a guy who will not play dor rebound.

If we trade Beans, Wright, Marco AND the 7 for Amare, I will be thoroughly disgusted. Awful trade for a one year player.

do the trade
- stoudamire > biedrins
- belinelli has problems with the warriors
- why keep wright when randolph is a younger and much more talented version
- what the hell would the 7th pick do for the warriors, 2009 has a weak draft class minus blake.

MAKE IT HAPPEN

actually i forgot that amare is very fragile and injury-prone, so i dont know now

Originally Posted by yancancook90

do the trade
- stoudamire > biedrins
- belinelli has problems with the warriors
- why keep wright when randolph is a younger and much more talented version
- what the hell would the 7th pick do for the warriors, 2009 has a weak draft class minus blake.

MAKE IT HAPPEN
tired.gif

Stoudemire will be gone in 1 year. That's why this trade shouldn't happen.

DAMN, im about to go to work in 30 minutes, someone want to text me what happens with the warriors?
nerd.gif
laugh.gif
jk

Back
Top Bottom